Fox

Mr. Speaker, welcome back.

NEWT GINGRICH, FORMER SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE: It’s good to be with you.

HANNITY: All right. A lot — a lot obviously going on here. The — this woman on tape saying these racially charged things that she didn’t want to help farmers, in particular white farmer. That she said she wanted him to go out and deal with one of his own and she put him in touch with a white lawyer.

Just the latest in a series of racial incidents. What do you think of this?

GINGRICH: Well, let me say, first of all, Secretary Vilsack did exactly the right thing. I mean I often disagree with this administration. But firing her after that kind of viciously racist attitude was exactly the right thing to do. And the fact that we have to be genuinely colorblind.

You know you can’t be a black racist any more than you can be a white racist. And I just think it’d be good for those of us who are often critical of the administration to recognize that here’s a case where Secretary Vilsack did exactly the right thing, moved very promptly, and fired somebody who frankly shouldn’t be serving the American people because they clearly had a set of attitudes inappropriate for a federal official. Shirley Sherrod, Disgraced: Georgia USDA Director Forced to Resign for Racist Remarks, Hannity Transcript with Gingrich on NAACP Story (video) Frugal Café Blog Zone

Hannity called Sherrod's remarks "just the latest in a series of racial incidents," called for the NAACP to be "held to account" to repudiate Sherrod
What is your point of the red-highlighted areas?

it's where the right wing bigots were on a roll -- before the news was let out --

they had found their magical reverse racists under the President's bed. they were demaning people go after the NAACP -- they were on a roll. quite different than the silly panic on the other side.

a witch hunt was under way....:eek:

Ran the story AFTER she was fired. Any other bullshit you try to spread is just that. Bullshit. Kerry on.

:eusa_hand:

it's already been PROVEN that Foxnews.com ran the story in print, on the internet BEFORE she resigned.

it is true that fox news channel had not aired on cable any stories on her until after she had resigned but Foxnews.com had run the story on the net prior to her being fired and had also sent messages to the usda and to the naacp, asking for their response to the sherrod tape.

WHY is it so important to blatently lie about this willow?

Care

Ran the story AFTER she was fired. Any other bullshit you try to spread is just that. Bullshit. Kerry on.

Does it matter when they ran it? The fact of the matter is, they ran a fake story. Again, they are full of shit and fox fans have to be the biggest idiots out there.

Fair and balanced my ass.

Nothing about your fat ass is fair and balanced. :eusa_eh:

it's already been PROVEN that Foxnews.com ran the story in print, on the internet BEFORE she resigned.

it is true that fox news channel had not aired on cable any stories on her until after she had resigned but Foxnews.com had run the story on the net prior to her being fired and had also sent messages to the usda and to the naacp, asking for their response to the sherrod tape.

Care

I haven't liked you from day one. You call everyone a liar. I don't like you and your calling everyone liars. Especially me. I don't lie. Now show me the printed copy from Fox News and the date please. You are as stupid as MODMORON.

Care

BFD! OReilly admitted he should have waited and openly apologised to Mrs Sherrod. How about the fact that the USDA knew about the story 5 days before they colluded with the White House to fire her. They had the power over her job and the story; Fox did not have 5 days to look into it, but they, the USDA, did. Do you not find it odd that they were able to use less than 24 hrs after they fired her to get the story straight? Why did they not get it straight in the 5 days prior?

Care
uh, no it is NOT proven
unless you still believe your conspiracy that fox news can edit all the internet archive sites

Does it matter when they ran it? The fact of the matter is, they ran a fake story. Again, they are full of shit and fox fans have to be the biggest idiots out there.

Then stop whining about them and CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL!!!!!!

My god you folks are stupid!!!!!

I stopped watching CNN, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, PBS, and any of the others I may have missed.... AND NO, I dont get my news from Fox either... I do my own research and make my OWN conclusions.

Then stop whining about them and CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL!!!!!!

My god you folks are stupid!!!!!

I stopped watching CNN, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, PBS, and any of the others I may have missed.... AND NO, I dont get my news from Fox either... I do my own research and make my OWN conclusions.
i find the news on BBC America to be refreshing
even though they do have a liberal slant in their editorial coverage, their news reporting hardly shows any

Care

I haven't liked you from day one. You call everyone a liar. I don't like you and your calling everyone liars. Especially me. I don't lie. Now show me the printed copy from Fox News and the date please. You are as stupid as MODMORON.

Because you are lying willow, why would I bother calling you a liar, if you were not lying? I have posted this July 19th fox news.com article from the 19th at least 4 times myself....

PLEASE, look in the upper left hand corner of this snapshot of their article, BEFORE they went in and revised it on July 20th, 2010...

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated July 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

this article from fox on the 19th requested responses from the naacp and the usda, so they not only printed it on the net, they requested answers from the naacp and usda, which CLEARLY SHOWS that this article was published BEFORE the NAACP put out their statement asking sherrod to resign and BEFORE the usda reported she resigned, along with a hundred blogs out there on the 19th that used this foxnews.com article as reference....earlier in the day.....that now show the slight of hand article dated the 20th that fox changed it out to...but blogs on the 19th discussing this COULD NOT BE USING AN ARTICLE from the 20th....it was THIS ARTICLE BELOW THAT THEY WERE USING as reference.

0721-originalfoxsherrodstory.jpg

So STOP LYING....IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPPER LEFT FOXNEWS.COM PUBLISHED JULY 19, 2010.

Oh, and I love you too Willow! ;)

Care

Last edited:

Care

Wow. I don't know how anyone could dislike care4all.

Care

Because you are lying willow, why would I bother calling you a liar, if you were not lying? I have posted this July 19th fox news.com article from the 19th at least 4 times myself....

PLEASE, look in the upper left hand corner of this snapshot of their article, BEFORE they went in and revised it on July 20th, 2010...

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated July 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

this article from fox on the 19th requested responses from the naacp and the usda, so they not only printed it on the net, they requested answers from the naacp and usda, which CLEARLY SHOWS that this article was published BEFORE the NAACP put out their statement asking sherrod to resign and BEFORE the usda reported she resigned, along with a hundred blogs out there on the 19th that used this foxnews.com article as reference....earlier in the day.....that now show the slight of hand article dated the 20th that fox changed it out to...but blogs on the 19th discussing this COULD NOT BE USING AN ARTICLE from the 20th....it was THIS ARTICLE BELOW THAT THEY WERE USING as reference.

So STOP LYING....IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPPER LEFT FOXNEWS.COM PUBLISHED July 19, 2010.

Care
ROFLMAO
you trust mediamatters enough to not think THEY photoshoped that IMAGE
LOL

Care
uh, no it is NOT proven
unless you still believe your conspiracy that fox news can edit all the internet archive sites

Search it yourself....take a line from this article, google it, or bing it or yahoo search it.....all the blog sites that used it, have a Published date of July 19th, but when you go in to their reference of it, it is dated July 20th.....so tell me, how could these blogs be discussing A Fox News article on July 19th, be this article that they now have dated July 20th? HOW.....???????? did they time travel to the 20th when they were writing their comments on the 19th? :eusa_hand:

So STOP LYING....IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPPER LEFT FOXNEWS.COM PUBLISHED July 19, 2010.

Care
ROFLMAO
LOL

And you trust FOX to not edit tapes.

Care
ROFLMAO
LOL

And you trust FOX to not edit tapes.
you have not proven they DID

Forum List

Back