Fox News viewers are the least informed!

Here is how the Left does their "studies" and "surveys".
They make a conclusion and then they create survey to support it.
It's like all of those Left Wing "studies" about which president is the best, smartest or dumbest.
They don't reveal the truth about their survey methods to hide their biases.
It's very easy to bias a survey or study.
In effect they are BIG FAT LIARS.

Never never never trust Left Wings.

Fox presents differing opinions from people of opposing beliefs. If you turn on MSNBC, CNN, or the local evening news, etc. they tell you what they want you to believe. It’s definitely skewed towards the the left who always get the last word. If I’m interested in the weather, I consult local news. Otherwise, I’ll get as much information and explanations of issues, and make up my own mind. Also don’t care about polls taken from people available at 2 PM, when I am working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it is easy to spot the truth of this OP statement when one reads the comments of Trump supporters posted on the USMB.

www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11/21/fox-news-viewers-uninformed-npr-listeners-not-poll-suggests/#44496c884fd8

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all.

The attack on the MSM which began on the Limbaugh Radio Show, and now called Fake News by the liar in the White House is not new, but it is a BIG LIE and only believed by those who only watch Fox News and/or listen to Limbaugh (the master of the BIG LIE).

The kicker is that MSNBC didn't do all that much better. In one question, some 11% of MSNBC viewers actually believed that Occupy Wall Streetprotesters were Republicans compared to just 3% of Fox viewers.

43% of poll participants were Democrats.

This was a poll from 2011 focusing on only Occupy Wall Street and the Syrian Conflict.

Digging deep there Cry Catcher.

Of course it is easy to spot the truth of this OP statement when one reads the comments of Trump supporters posted on the USMB.

www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11/21/fox-news-viewers-uninformed-npr-listeners-not-poll-suggests/#44496c884fd8

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all.

The attack on the MSM which began on the Limbaugh Radio Show, and now called Fake News by the liar in the White House is not new, but it is a BIG LIE and only believed by those who only watch Fox News and/or listen to Limbaugh (the master of the BIG LIE).

The kicker is that MSNBC didn't do all that much better. In one question, some 11% of MSNBC viewers actually believed that Occupy Wall Streetprotesters were Republicans compared to just 3% of Fox viewers.

43% of poll participants were Democrats.

This was a poll from 2011 focusing on only Occupy Wall Street and the Syrian Conflict.

Digging deep there Cry Catcher.

Not so deep, you far side of the aisle has reached much further back in blaming the D's for racism.

Your use of Cry Catcher is childish; even an average first grader wouldn't make such a comment.

Like we needed a seven year old poll to know that people from New Jersey are stupid. Go to the state and look around

Not so deep, you far side of the aisle has reached much further back in blaming the D's for racism.

Your use of Cry Catcher is childish; even an average first grader wouldn't make such a comment.

You had no idea that was old news. I was just attempting to reach your juvenile development. It seems to have worked.

Forum List

Back