Fox News Host Dastardly Dana Perino Asks Biden campaign manager Sassy Symone Sanders For ‘One Example Of A Lie’ From White House About Coronavirus

Last edited:

i have one in mind, my friends!
So you have one in mind? Go ahead and share your secret. Go ahead and share your thoughts. This is a discussion board. Use it.

I challenge you to directly quote a specific alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.
The interview gave two. "Everyone who wants a test can get a test." You want me to give you all the interviews with Fauci and other members denying that?
The claim that "there are enough PPE's and ventilators." You want me to show you doctors who don't have either of those?
I'll add "it's like the flu." Or" we have the virus under control," etc. etc. All can be easily proven lies.

So pick what one specifically you want to be proven false.

So you have one in mind? Go ahead and share your secret. Go ahead and share your thoughts. This is a discussion board. Use it.

I challenge you to directly quote a specific alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.

He actually doesnt have thoughts,just flights of fancy.

He actually doesnt have thoughts,just flights of fancy.
that's homophobic

Forum List

Back