Fox News has lost it!

Fox issuing a warning to it's viewers to not emulate Trump with hydroxychloroquinine is stunning! The Republican/Trump propaganda channel warning the nation about Trump? Holy cow! (apologies to Trump evangelicals.) The man is simply trying to prove to his adherents that he was right all along and knew what he was talking about.

And, do not even think that he may be lying and not taking the medication at all. Not that he would ever lie! It would be best if he took the drug on national TV with a trusted physician actually handing the drug to him with a glass of water (or Clorox.)

PS - Is Cavuto a "Never Trumper?"
WAKE UP, BONEHEAD! Reality is calling you. Apparently the problem is that once again, in your mad dash tripping forward looking for new eways to ridicule Trump, you are still wallowing in your own ignorance and stupidity. Maybe if you could get your head out of your ass for just 15 minutes, you might actually know that Covid treatment with hydroxychloroquine is actually well documented and looking highly effective and promising!

Sure sucks to be you.

The danger of hydroxychloroquine has been really over stated. Cavuto doesn’t really know what he’s talking about.

That being said, the benefit of hydroxychloroquine is also really overstated. We’ve pretty much moved on from using it in favor of treatments with better evidence of efficacy.
we've?
Medical community.
who's that?
People who don’t care what Trump says about medicine.
so you don't accept expert's input. gotcha.
Who in their right mind would consider Trump an expert? Good lord.
the ones he's hired. funny that you haven't figured that out.

BTW, who's your expert?

Which ones has he hired?
one's he trusts. how about yours?
Ha! You don’t even know. Hilarious.

Trump isn’t an expert. When he tries to talk about what the experts have told him, he sounds like a kid who fell asleep during lecture and only read the last chapter of the book.

Still waiting on your expert.
Myself
ahhh so you're smarter than a physician. gotcha.
I’d say I’m exactly as smart as a physician.

Fox issuing a warning to it's viewers to not emulate Trump with hydroxychloroquinine is stunning! The Republican/Trump propaganda channel warning the nation about Trump? Holy cow! (apologies to Trump evangelicals.) The man is simply trying to prove to his adherents that he was right all along and knew what he was talking about.

And, do not even think that he may be lying and not taking the medication at all. Not that he would ever lie! It would be best if he took the drug on national TV with a trusted physician actually handing the drug to him with a glass of water (or Clorox.)

WAKE UP, BONEHEAD! Reality is calling you. Apparently the problem is that once again, in your mad dash tripping forward looking for new eways to ridicule Trump, you are still wallowing in your own ignorance and stupidity. Maybe if you could get your head out of your ass for just 15 minutes, you might actually know that Covid treatment with hydroxychloroquine is actually well documented and looking highly effective and promising!

Sure sucks to be you.

The danger of hydroxychloroquine has been really over stated. Cavuto doesn’t really know what he’s talking about.

That being said, the benefit of hydroxychloroquine is also really overstated. We’ve pretty much moved on from using it in favor of treatments with better evidence of efficacy.
we've?
Medical community.
who's that?

BTW, who's your expert?

Which ones has he hired?

Trump isn’t an expert. When he tries to talk about what the experts have told him, he sounds like a kid who fell asleep during lecture and only read the last chapter of the book.

Myself
sure you are. so am I. So is trump. so is anyone.

Sure sucks to be you.

we've?
Medical community.
who's that?

BTW, who's your expert?

Which ones has he hired?

Myself
Trump definitely isn’t an expert. He’s barely coherent.

Sure sucks to be you.

we've?
Medical community.
who's that?

BTW, who's your expert?

Which ones has he hired?

Myself
ahhhh look at the TDS infected twat. You think you know more than a man with all the experts within his grasp. funny.

The latest one

I posted a bunch of these as they poped on the corna thread ...well docs saying we've had success
The nazi lefttards were barley aware of kungflu for the first month

Sure sucks to be you.

we've?
Medical community.
who's that?

BTW, who's your expert?

Which ones has he hired?

Myself
ahhhh look at the TDS infected twat. You think you know more than a man with all the experts within his grasp. funny.
Well, I don’t go around suggesting we inject disinfectant into sick patients so it doesn’t take much to know more than him. He’s just not that smart.

Yeah, Trump is furious at Fox, so you can expect him to start pushing AON more. They're much more obedient and dependable.
Did you see the piece that John Oliver did on Trump and AON? Hilarious

Yeah, Trump is furious at Fox, so you can expect him to start pushing AON more. They're much more obedient and dependable.
Did you see the piece that John Oliver did on Trump and AON? Hilarious
YES, very funny.

I think he is lying to cover his blunder

His doctor confirmed he is taking it (I quoted it in another thread), but I'm hardly surprised you all assume it's a lie. You're the same drooling retards who subjected this country to three years of the Russian collusion delusion and Ukrainegate. You've all become a bunch of deranged conspiracy theorists.

I think he is lying to cover his blunder

His doctor confirmed he is taking it (I quoted it in another thread), but I'm hardly surprised you all assume it's a lie. You're the same drooling retards who subjected this country to three years of the Russian collusion delusion and Ukrainegate. You've all become a bunch of deranged conspiracy theorists.
That is a resultant of the Trump presidency

If previous presidents commented they were taking a medication, it would just be assumed to be true.
Why would they lie?

With Trumps long record of falsehoods, the first conclusion you can draw is that......he is probably lying

Trump has a long history of getting doctors to lie for him.
From Bone Spurs in Vietnam, to the healthiest President ever, to his height and weight.....Doctors are just flunkies for Trump

His doctor confirmed he is taking it (I quoted it in another thread), but I'm hardly surprised you all assume it's a lie
You shouldn't be surprised if anyone at all thinks it is probably a lie, as trump is a pathological liar and turns those around him into liars. Is this the same doctor that said trump is the healthiest man of his age he has ever seen? Heh heh

Seems Fox has found a moral compass. That said, maybe not, maybe the legal dept told them to warn it's viewers, when leading someone into harms way can have dire consequences for the viewer and the Fox News Network:

18 U.S. Code § 1112.Manslaughter: Involuntary manslaughter In the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to a felony, or in the commission in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection, of a lawful act which might produce death.

Last edited:

You are such a phony.
First off, Neil Cavuto hates Trump. If you actually watched Fox News instead of parroting left wing talking points you’d know that.
Which leads to the second point... you rely on a left wing story to report on Fox News.
You’re not just a phony but you’re also not very bright.

You are such a phony.
First off, Neil Cavuto hates Trump. If you actually watched Fox News instead of parroting left wing talking points you’d know that.
Which leads to the second point... you rely on a left wing story to report on Fox News.
You’re not just a phony but you’re also not very bright.
I watch Fox and Cavuto does not hate Trump. He just calls him out on his shit unlike most the other hosts in that station. He also compliments him when he does something good. Call it straight of you’re going to try and be the knowledgeable on the subject

hoTPkSei.jpeg

Cut 'em a little slack, the marxist Dim shitstains aren't really known for having a coherent message....

Forum List

Back