Fox News Eagerly Moves On.

Everyone in my immediate and extended family bailed on Fox.
Rupert's performers flailed their crap-encrusted pom poms and lured in the dupes like swarming flies to the stuff that attracts flies.

Now that the Lardass has been disposed of by the American people, there is no profit in Fox continuing to lie on his behalf.

Besides, the blatant falsehoods that served as irresistible bait for the Trump cult were exacting a high cost in the real world:
Just as star anchor Sean Hannity and other high-profile Fox News figures were due to be deposed about their promotion of a bogus conspiracy theory about the death of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, the cable network last month threw in the towel...

Legal sources tell Yahoo News that the settlement includes a lucrative seven figure payment to the Rich family consistent with the size of payouts Fox News and related corporate entities have made in other cases that have brought them negative publicity...

The hastily arranged settlement also had the benefit of sparing Hannity and other Fox News figures — including network president Jay Wallace and contributor Newt Gingrich — the ordeal of being grilled under oath about claims in a series of broadcasts in May 2017 that blamed the leak of DNC emails to WikiLeaks on Rich. At the time, Hannity called a Fox News story attributing the DNC leak to Rich an “explosive” development that “might expose the single biggest fraud, lies, perpetrated on the American people by the media and the Democrats in our history.”

In fact, Fox News retracted the story after eight days - the claims about Rich were false...

In fact, Rich had played no role in the leak of DNC emails. Deborah Sines, then the assistant U.S. attorney in Washington who was charged with investigating Rich’s murder, said in the podcast that the claims that Rich had done so were a “complete fabrication.”

The prissy MAGA-capped sheep had thrilled to the lies, but when Fox correctly announced Biden's victory in Arizona, they howled like banshees that had had tabasco-laced battery acid poured on their naughty bits.

Fox could easily entice them to return by withdrawing its accurate reporting of the election and pretending Biden did not win, 326-232, or by contriving other fake confections like their phony and indecent Seth Rich story, but that would be corporate suicide.

Better to just whine about the Biden/Harris administration for the next eight years.

FUX signed their own death warrant.
I think not.

Rather than go down with the Trump manure barge of state, they cut the towlines and jettisoned the superfluous cargo.

Rupert must be feeling rather buoyant, now free of the debilitating ballast.

I always start every morning with Drudge's headlines.

I, too, noticed a while back that he (or whoever puts the website together) was starting to publish anti-Trump headlines.

I have also noticed something that MAY be significant: In the past, he was always bragging every day about how many millions & millions of clicks his website was receiving. But he seems to have stopped doing that. Why?

I always start every morning with Drudge's headlines.

I, too, noticed a while back that he (or whoever puts the website together) was starting to publish anti-Trump headlines.

I have also noticed something that MAY be significant: In the past, he was always bragging every day about how many millions & millions of clicks his website was receiving. But he seems to have stopped doing that. Why?
There is no doubt that ideological media entertainers saw the handwriting on Trump's non-existent wall, and began creeping away from comforting fiction a while ago. They need to cultivate a new audience, because Trumpery was rapidly becoming the fad of yesteryear. There is no profit in hyping that.

For nostalgia buffs, one Trump-flogging media outlet that remains true is Daily Stormer

So what else could it be?
They were staunchly conservative for years so why would they all of a sudden flip knowing the site would lose a shitload of support?
What are you talking about? They're still far rightwing.

How did they flip?

How would you know?
You dont follow Drudge.
They lost over 40% of their viewers because they went left it's as simple as that.

Everyone in my immediate and extended family bailed on Fox.
Rupert's performers flailed their crap-encrusted pom poms and lured in the dupes like swarming flies to the stuff that attracts flies.

Now that the Lardass has been disposed of by the American people, there is no profit in Fox continuing to lie on his behalf.

Besides, the blatant falsehoods that served as irresistible bait for the Trump cult were exacting a high cost in the real world:
Just as star anchor Sean Hannity and other high-profile Fox News figures were due to be deposed about their promotion of a bogus conspiracy theory about the death of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, the cable network last month threw in the towel...

Legal sources tell Yahoo News that the settlement includes a lucrative seven figure payment to the Rich family consistent with the size of payouts Fox News and related corporate entities have made in other cases that have brought them negative publicity...

The hastily arranged settlement also had the benefit of sparing Hannity and other Fox News figures — including network president Jay Wallace and contributor Newt Gingrich — the ordeal of being grilled under oath about claims in a series of broadcasts in May 2017 that blamed the leak of DNC emails to WikiLeaks on Rich. At the time, Hannity called a Fox News story attributing the DNC leak to Rich an “explosive” development that “might expose the single biggest fraud, lies, perpetrated on the American people by the media and the Democrats in our history.”

In fact, Fox News retracted the story after eight days - the claims about Rich were false...

In fact, Rich had played no role in the leak of DNC emails. Deborah Sines, then the assistant U.S. attorney in Washington who was charged with investigating Rich’s murder, said in the podcast that the claims that Rich had done so were a “complete fabrication.”

The prissy MAGA-capped sheep had thrilled to the lies, but when Fox correctly announced Biden's victory in Arizona, they howled like banshees that had had tabasco-laced battery acid poured on their naughty bits.

Fox could easily entice them to return by withdrawing its accurate reporting of the election and pretending Biden did not win, 326-232, or by contriving other fake confections like their phony and indecent Seth Rich story, but that would be corporate suicide.

Better to just whine about the Biden/Harris administration for the next eight years.
Is Trump a Russian spy who stole the 2016 POTUS election?

FUX signed their own death warrant.
I think not.

Rather than go down with the Trump manure barge of state, they cut the towlines and jettisoned the superfluous cargo.

Rupert must be feeling rather buoyant, now free of the debilitating ballast.

Yeah....I'm sure FUX is enjoying its downward slide to below CNN numbers. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back