Fox is Reporting

Of course you can. Then we can label all Democrats as perverts because of Rep Anthony Weiner. See how that works?

Ah, but I am not the thread starter, who called all OWS protesters "shitters".

Perhaps you should address your post to the OP who seems to like blanket characterizations. You could use the analogy of painting all Republicans as perverts because of Mark Foley.

So what you are saying is that because 2 posters on this board are calling the OWS "shitters". that means every liberal can call all the TEA party members "racist".

If that is the case, then anyone who wants to can call every Democrat a "pervert".

Nope...just pointing out that Willow would be the first to pitch a fit and fall into it if someone were to start a thread talking about the Tea Party racists. Now she has given HER permission to do it and she can't freak out about it without everyone knowing what a blatant hypocrite she is.

Simple question: Do the racists in the Tea Party represent the Tea Party, yes or no?

Does the one guy leaning his bare buttocks against a police car (and no poop was actually present) represent the OWS protesters, yes or no?

If you are going to condemn blanket characterizations, you should really condemn all of them...not just those made by liberal posters. (which, by the way, was only done to make a point)

Perhaps you should address your post to the OP who seems to like blanket characterizations. You could use the analogy of painting all Republicans as perverts because of Mark Foley.

So what you are saying is that because 2 posters on this board are calling the OWS "shitters". that means every liberal can call all the TEA party members "racist".

If that is the case, then anyone who wants to can call every Democrat a "pervert".

Nope...just pointing out that Willow would be the first to pitch a fit and fall into it if someone were to start a thread talking about the Tea Party racists. Now she has given HER permission to do it and she can't freak out about it without everyone knowing what a blatant hypocrite she is.

Simple question: Do the racists in the Tea Party represent the Tea Party, yes or no?

Does the one guy leaning his bare buttocks against a police car (and no poop was actually present) represent the OWS protesters, yes or no?

If you are going to condemn blanket characterizations, you should really condemn all of them...not just those made by liberal posters. (which, by the way, was only done to make a point)

And again. The man is unidentified and the car is from a brooklyn precinct.

It's pretty dodgy to map that guy to the protestors.

I believe so...what's the point?

I laugh at you while I typed this And you believe that senators were threaten by tea party members then yu will believe anything. Wasn't there a democratic congressman who claim that a rock was thrown threw his window by a tea party member but later found out he did it? I can't recall the name, But I seem to remember something like that back in 2009

Yeah, it's hilarious.

Can't I just throw the same empty argument of 'you can't really prove it is what you say it is' at the retard shitting on a cop car? Methinks I can, but what good will it do?

:eusa_shhh:

What's empty is your claim, we would also need a name or names of these tea party members who did this for you to have something worthy to talk about, until then shut the fuck up.

I laugh at you while I typed this And you believe that senators were threaten by tea party members then yu will believe anything. Wasn't there a democratic congressman who claim that a rock was thrown threw his window by a tea party member but later found out he did it? I can't recall the name, But I seem to remember something like that back in 2009

Yeah, it's hilarious.

Can't I just throw the same empty argument of 'you can't really prove it is what you say it is' at the retard shitting on a cop car? Methinks I can, but what good will it do?

What's empty is your claim, we would also need a name or names of these tea party members who did this for you to have something worthy to talk about, until then shut the fuck up.

:lol:

Not really.

Yeah, it's hilarious.

:lol:

Not really.

Are yu still trying to sell that lie? Sorry it's a no sale for me

Fucking hypocrite. You called the TEA Parties racists in another thread... now you get all butthurt because others do it to your side.

Fucking hypocrite. You called the TEA Parties racists in another thread... now you get all butthurt because others do it to your side.

Then you should be able to find the thread in which I called the Tea Party racists. Go ahead, I'll wait right here until you come back with that link.

It's not like it hasn't happened before 14 BUSLOADS of SEIU thugs attacked a private home and terrorized a 14 year old boy home alone. Hasn't the DU been wishful thinking over the next stage of the movement occupy the land?

This is just where it's going. Imagine the fun they would have destroying a private home. Maybe taking a dump on an expensive. These are animals. Really. They fling their feces just like a baboon.

The primary method employed by the protesters to collect donations has been through an account with WePay, an online payment-collection service start-up. Based in Palo Alto, California, WePay was founded in 2008 by Rich Aberman, a dissatisfied law student, and Bill Clerico, a disgruntled investment banker. The company's site bills itself as "taking the pain out of payments," and the site also allows donation-collection from the masses. Hero Vincent, a facilitator and informal PR representative for Occupy Wall Street, says that the group's online coffers have received a steady flow of donations from both domestic and international supporters through the site.

"We've had so much donated to the cause that we don't know what to do with it," Vincent said. "We've had donations for generators, we've had donations for food."

Start-ups Fund Wall St. Protest
Start-ups Fund Wall St. Protest - Yahoo! Small Business Advisor

I just love the way you all is always wrong and showing off ur dumb asses

Still waiting for that link CAGirl. You've been posting so I know you're online. Looking for it are you? I sure hope so.

I have never seen you denouce said comments from your side. So why don't you tell me who you have told they were wrong for calling the tea party racist?

Get a clue,, tea party people have indeed been called racists, and baggers and just about anything else you can think of.. you guys are indeed shitters. street shitters.

This board has called Tea Party racists from the get go,, WITHOUT my permission now you want to pout cause your guys are shitting in the street? Heeee heeee Heee.

Get a clue,, tea party people have indeed been called racists, and baggers and just about anything else you can think of.. you guys are indeed shitters. street shitters.

If it was corporately sponsored it would have been much more orderly eh WiwwowTwee? Since when are protests supposed to have porta-potties Ms. Thin-skinned? :eusa_eh: :cuckoo: :eusa_hand:

crymearivera.jpg

Still waiting for that link CAGirl. You've been posting so I know you're online. Looking for it are you? I sure hope so.

I have never seen you denouce said comments from your side. So why don't you tell me who you have told they were wrong for calling the tea party racist?
Yeah.....they're not really "conservatives", either.....huh?

:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvBdlD7xUk]Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]​

Remember when your team was throwing bricks threw windows and cutting off peoples gas?

nope, liar...

Hmmmm.....selective memory loss?

Windows were shattered at four Democratic offices in New York, Arizona and Kansas and at least 10 members of Congress had reported some sort of threats, leaders said.

In Virginia someone cut a propane line leading to a grill at the Charlottesville home of Democrat congressman Tom Perriello's brother after the address was posted online by activists angry about the healthcare overhaul. Perriello said a threatening letter was sent to his brother's house. The FBI and local authorities were investigating.

Activists in the conservative Tea Party movement had posted the brother's address online thinking it was the congressman's home. The post urged opponents to drop by and "express their thanks" for the Democrat's vote in favour of healthcare reform.

Nigel Coleman, the chairman of the Danville Tea Party, said he reposted the comment that originated on another conservative blog, including the address, on his Facebook page on Monday. The posts were taken down after the mistake was discovered.

Democrats pelted with bricks and death threats for Obama healthcare reforms | World news | guardian.co.uk

How many arrests ? Or should i just tow the same line people like TM and you do, "they were plants!!" .... :thup:

Forum List

Back