Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

Looks like the killer pig is going to be charged with murder.....
I take it you don’t like cops lol wow
I take it you think this officer who was about to be fired by the Fort Worth police department for murdering an innocent woman represents all cops huh??

Glad you think that...….Did you stand up for this cop too??
596cf459dda4c8483b8b4567.jpg

I take it you think this officer who was about to be fired by the Fort Worth police department for murdering an innocent woman represents all cops huh??

Glad you think that...….Did you stand up for this cop too??View attachment 284567
He reached across his cops face and shot out side the drivers side window. He was a Muslim that hated white woman.. this cop in Texas mad a mistake... it was probably another black violent neighborhood, and he wanted to go home to see his family

Last edited:
Put barbed wire around these neighborhoods and let them police themselves.

With the media and liberals on their side we'll never win.

Sometimes police make poor decisions

They need to be accountable

Kind a like democrat policies that have been implemented And continue to not work 2200 blacks been shot so far in Chicago this year ..
Should we put you Democrats in jail?

Glad you think that...….Did you stand up for this cop too??View attachment 284567
He reached across his cops face and shot out side the drivers side window. He was a Muslim that hated white woman.. this cop in Texas mad a mistake... it was probably another black violent neighborhood, and he wanted to go home to see his family
Reached across his fellow officer's face because he feared for his and his fellow officer's life --- doesn't that excuse usually work for you bitch ass racists??

Or was all of that blind allegiance to law enforcement trumped by his race and religion??

Funny how its race that makes you switch up your position -- when folks like me who operate based off principles, demanded justice for both this woman in Minnesota and this current woman in Texas...so again, fuck what you yapping about, pussy

Reached across his fellow officer's face because he feared for his and his fellow officer's life --- doesn't that excuse usually work for you bitch ass racists??

Or was all of that blind allegiance to law enforcement trumped by his race and religion??

Funny how its race that makes you switch up your position -- when folks like me who operate based off principles, demanded justice for both this woman in Minnesota and this current woman in Texas...so again, fuck what you yapping about, pussy
It’s cool keep giving out unjust justice , like I said time is comeing to answer for your crimes.

Wow, talk about weak.

Kind a like democrat policies that have been implemented And continue to not work 2200 blacks been shot so far in Chicago this year ..

Trump said he was going to stop the violence in Chicago in about a week, what happened? Just another lie.

Trump said he was going to stop the violence in Chicago in about a week, what happened? Just another lie.

Clam-digger mayor.

So basically another lie.

You paid blacks to tell trump not to bring the feds in.. so he said ok .. he has offered and continues to offer blacks help.. just vote republican

You paid blacks to tell trump not to bring the feds in.. so he said ok .. he has offered and continues to offer blacks help.. just vote republican

What? Where do you Trump Humpers get this shit?

Trump isn't doing a damn thing for black folks, just another right wing lie.

Get rid of the racist and I will.

Trump said I’ll come to Chicago,, he was met with the mayor and his so called black leaders who get grant money telling the president “don’t come
Here” just give us more funding lol

He is trolling to make his inner sads go away...…

One would have pity for folks like this, but it's best to save it for the people who matter....

Forum List

Back