Fort Hood Shooter Nidal Hasan Beaten in Prison

Vigilante justice is not the way to go.

As much as he deserves it, that is not part of is sentence.

This is one of the places where I don't like the intellectual answer.

Poor little Jihad Joe got a beat down in prison. No big loss. They shoulda killed the piece of filth!

We shouldn't be cheering the corporate prison state's inability to keep prisoners from killing one another etc.

well....to be honest I do not think it is inability.

and I do not think I have a big problem with that. I know that I should. But I do not...

I hope they kicked him in his balls.

he does not feel it. he is paralyzed down from his waist which also means he has no feeling - pain, temperature, tactile, and he also needs constant catheter and/or diapers.

From the comments on the page:

If you like your prison, You can keep it. Period

Find the ones responsible and crucify him/them in the prison yard. Any guards that turned a blind eye should get dishonorable discharges. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Who is going to beat up a guy in a wheelchair? He probably gave somebody some lip and they dumped him out but that's about it. Nobody mourned when Jeffrey Dahmer was beaten to death in prison and he only killed about half as many people.

Tie each limb to the bumpers of separate Army trucks pointed towards North, South, East and West, and let 'em all hit the accelerator-pedal simultaneously... that'll fix 'im right up... we can call it a traffic accident.

We shouldn't be cheering the corporate prison state's inability to keep prisoners from killing one another etc.

and I do not think I have a big problem with that. I know that I should. But I do not...

I believe similarly sometimes, but I've come to realize what a scam the justice system and prison system has become.

I believe similarly sometimes, but I've come to realize what a scam the justice system and prison system has become.

Let me tell you a story.
In the mid 70s all over Europe there were Soviet-sponsored commie terrorist groups which were performing a lot of terrorist actions and killing innocent people. Terrorism at the time there was neither capital nor even a life-long punishment.
It was going on and going on until German authorities together with Italian ones ( unofficially) helped some of the terrorists to die in the car accidents ( when they were being transferred from the prison to prison) or "commit suicide" in the prisons.
After several unexplained "accidental deaths" of imprisoned "Red brigades" and similar groups they suddenly lost their appeal amongst the youth and no amount of the soviet money could recruit the new idiots and so the problem was solved by itself.

It was a public secret what actually was happening and while it is obviously an unlawful management, it was a pretty effective one. At the time being passing the laws which will change the criminal responsibility of those convicted for terrorism was not possible in any visible future, because of the political climate, and the problem was solved in a manner equal to the offending force.

Was it done in a democratic, neighbor-loving manner? Most certainly not.
However, dealing with an uncontrollable beast one has better chances to control it while employing the beastly standards, because that is the only standards the beast will surrender to.

Same is pertinent to a lot of Israeli policies and I fully support them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back