Former WH Official Acknowledges Obama's 'Maybe' Not Good at Governing

The top terror expert in the country at the time could NOT get Bush to take AQ seriously.

he called it Clinton stuff

remember when you guys called it wag the dog when Clinton tried to kill OBL before 911?

Bush listened to you and what happened then?

what did Richard Clarke say about Bush?

do you even know?

he was the TOP terror expert in the country.

what did he say about Bush and AQ?

Last time I checked Bush has been out of office for several years. How about we try living in the present.

yes he is.

does that mean you guys cant be held to what you supported in the past?

Blah blah blah, Bush. Blah blah blah blah blah, Bush. But, blah blah blah blah, Bush, blah blah, blah blah Bush, blah blah.
But, but, blah blah blah blah, Bush and Bush, blah blah blah blah.

The top terror expert in the country was lying according to them?

but this OPs clown is now their hero.

smell the Lies?

"I talked to a former Obama White House person, just before Christmas, when Obama was sort of adrift, figuring out what to do, his poll numbers were pretty low. And he said,
'Look, the president needs to find an issue to campaign on.
This is what he's good at. He's really good at campaigning. Maybe not governing,' according to this Democrat," Hamby said this morning on CNN.

CNN: Former WH Official Acknowledges Obama's 'Maybe' Not Good at Governing | The Weekly Standard

Almost ALL of us that found Obama LACKING in executive experiences, (at least Clinton was a governor!) are called RACISTs when we've pointed this out!

How can any intelligent person disagree that when the ONLY skill set the number one EXECUTIVE in the country i.e. President of the USA has is "campaigning"
we are in deep trouble!

And there have not been any ANY events equal to these events so far in Obama's terms!
1) 2001 Recession.. Yea we've had worst recessions
2) Dot.com Bust... yea we the misery index..
3) 9/11... NOT ONE event touched everyone's lives.. we watched planes crash into buildings!
4) 7 of top ten worst hurricanes ... yes each president had at least one BAD hurricane or earthquake... But NOT 7!

What would Obama have done? If all he knew was how to "campaign"???

"Mayby not good at governing?

Understatement of the decade.

And the name of the Democrat he talked to was? I missed it. Did anyone get the name?

why do you on the right call the top terror expert a liar and believe some political pundant?

why the selective thinking on your part?

"I talked to a former Obama White House person, just before Christmas, when Obama was sort of adrift, figuring out what to do, his poll numbers were pretty low. And he said,
This is what he's good at. He's really good at campaigning. Maybe not governing,' according to this Democrat," Hamby said this morning on CNN.

CNN: Former WH Official Acknowledges Obama's 'Maybe' Not Good at Governing | The Weekly Standard

Almost ALL of us that found Obama LACKING in executive experiences, (at least Clinton was a governor!) are called RACISTs when we've pointed this out!

How can any intelligent person disagree that when the ONLY skill set the number one EXECUTIVE in the country i.e. President of the USA has is "campaigning"
we are in deep trouble!

And there have not been any ANY events equal to these events so far in Obama's terms!
3) 9/11... NOT ONE event touched everyone's lives.. we watched planes crash into buildings!
4) 7 of top ten worst hurricanes ... yes each president had at least one BAD hurricane or earthquake... But NOT 7!

Wow Health this is pretty damning stuff. Where does it say Obama is ONLY good at campagning?

And when did saying someone was only good a campaigning have anything to do with race? Did your strawman tell you that?

HHMMM....."This is what he's good at. He's really good at campaigning. Maybe not governing,'
Comes directly from the quote I supplied above...

Well explain to me then what other affirmative values did Obama have to become the chief executive officer?
The only reason millions voted for him like obviously you did was NOT his experience. So what else would you vote for him because you had NOTHING to
validate him if you didn't vote for him the only reason you didn't vote would be he is black! Remember he told us that would be the reason you wouldn't vote for him!
HIS OWN WORDS...
They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

So even Obama recognized he was inexperienced and he mentioned his blackness first as NO GOP would DARE state something like that without a lot of screaming!

we are in deep trouble!

The only difference in Obama and Carter is that Carter had enough class to give the impression he was wringing his hands. Obama doesn't give a shit. He is all about himself.

Forum List

Back