Former Twitter CEO says he'll "happily" watch as capitalists are lined up and shot

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
parker

@pt

·
Sep 30, 2020
Replying to @Jason @dickc and @coinbase
I agree. The vast majority workers want to be effective and supported professionally in an ethical env. This will be rough for people who want an activist job on a tech person’s salary, but life is about choices. If you want to get paid to be an activist, join a non-profit.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

dick costolo

@dickc

Me-first capitalists who think you can separate society from business are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution. I'll happily provide video commentary.
9:04 PM · Sep 30, 2020

I for one am shocked ! Shocked I tell ya

wealmost.png

joky.jpeg

Well... If there is a civil war, I guess taking out a high ranking supporters would be a smart thing to do... And thus, this guy is an idiot and I have no idea how he lead anything.

Love a guy worth $300M bitching about capitalism.
The elite want anyone 40 or older dead ...especially white males

Bill gates now says its our duty to pay for the entire worlds covid vaccine...ya know the guy who is on record saying he wants to see dramatic drops in populations across the planet ...

Interesting times id say ....yep

Well... If there is a civil war, I guess taking out a high ranking supporters would be a smart thing to do... And thus, this guy is an idiot and I have no idea how he lead anything.

He'll go down pretty quickly when the shit hits the fan.

He's probably got a bunker ...he'll be nowhere near his comrades

Forum List

Back