Former Trump aide says, “I was frankly embarrassed for him (trump).”

Probably a fake account.

I would never follow President Trump on any social media -- with the possible exception of Truth Social -- because it's too easy for the losers to set up accounts that look like they have something to do with him.

I would never follow President Trump on any social media -- with the possible exception of Truth Social -- because it's too easy for the losers to set up accounts that look like they have something to do with him.

I have an account on Truth Social....and it won't allow me on the site for some reason.

He's not advocating throwing out the constitution.
He's advocating remedies to prevent Democrats from doing what they've been doing.

You don't listen. He wants to terminate the Constitution in order to overthrow the election and be reinstated as president. You should be horrified.

You don't listen. He wants to terminate the Constitution in order to overthrow the election and be reinstated as president. You should be horrified.
No....you're being too literal.
That's what Democrat/Communists want to do.
You're trying to project that nonsense that your party wants onto Trump and anyone who supports him.

Course, if you people can't lie and mislead others you wouldn't have a thing to say.

Probably a fake account.

Nope Trump posted his screed on Truth Social. Then doubled down late yesterday afternoon again calling for terminating the Constitution. If you find it unacceptable, stand up and be a man.

No....you're being too literal.
That's what Democrat/Communists want to do.
You're trying to project that nonsense that your party wants onto Trump and anyone who supports him.

Course, if you people can't lie and mislead others you wouldn't have a thing to say.

What the fuck do you think Trump was saying, chicken shit?

What the fuck do you think Trump was saying, chicken shit?
Well, considering the fact that Trump never showed any inclination to want to get rid of the Constitution....and the fact that he picked 3 judges that strictly follow the constitution when he had an opportunity to do the opposite....I think your claims are baseless at best.

Well....despite your lack of cynicism....that's what's going on.

Barack Obama is running the White House....and he has been caught attempting to bribe people (Rev. Wright)....and sending armies of lawyers to threaten news outlets (Fox News) into not covering stories and firing journalists he doesn't like, or not shaping the news the way he wants them to.

AZ has threatened electors that they'll get 2 years in prison if they don't certify what everyone knows is a bogus election result. They don't have the right to do that....but that's not going to stop them from doing it.

Obama is so funny.

Well, considering the fact that Trump never showed any inclination to want to get rid of the Constitution....and the fact that he picked 3 judges that strictly follow the constitution when he had an opportunity to do the opposite....I think your claims are baseless at best.

Trump's not consistent. He's a loser so he wants to throw out the Constitution. He has no core values are all.

Trump is a serial adulterer who has been involved in frauds consistently for over 40 years.
He's had 3 marriages. What he does in his bedroom is his own business.
It's strange how you have issues with someone who has been married more than once.....but you don't mind Obama who they called a "bathhouse boy", who loved meeting men in bathhouses, and enjoyed showing off his erections to female reporters while on his first campaign for POTUS, or Joe Biden who molested his daughter for years, and stuck his hand up his secretary's crotch when he was a senator.

It's strange how you have issues with someone who has been married more than once.....but you don't mind Obama who they called a "bathhouse boy", who loved meeting men in bathhouses, and enjoyed showing off his erections to female reporters while on his first campaign for POTUS, or Joe Biden who molested his daughter for years, and stuck his hand up his secretary's crotch when he was a senator.

Trump had three marriages and was a serial adulterer. He cheated on all his wives.

Wasn't Sleazy Joe fucking Jill while she was still married to someone else?

Forum List

Back