Former Trump adviser Peter Navarro pleads not guilty, will fight contempt of Congress charges

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

And still they come. Another member of Team crazy whining about the lack of wifi in his jail cell.What have these people got to hide ?

The ferocious Ms Cheney will force it out of them and expose their treachery to the world.

I am rather jaded with all of this criminality. My only interest in this case is wondering when Mr Navarro will start weeping like all the outher tough boy gangsters.

Of course he could be an innocent man. Only joking.

And still they come. Another member of Team crazy whining about the lack of wifi in his jail cell.What have these people got to hide ?

The ferocious Ms Cheney will force it out of them and expose their treachery to the world.

I am rather jaded with all of this criminality. My only interest in this case is wondering when Mr Navarro will start weeping like all the outher tough boy gangsters.

Of course he's innocent. He has the law on his side on this one.

All of these innocent people are scuttling around like rats and begging King Rat for a pardon for crimes that they havent committed.

Throw away the key say i and i am sure that Ms Cheyney agrees with me.

All of these innocent people are scuttling around like rats and begging King Rat for a pardon for crimes that they havent committed.

She will not survive the next election. She's done.

Contempt of congress? What happens when congress is contemptable? House Speaker Nancy Pelosi refused to condemn the ongoing violence directed at over 50 pro life centers and Senator Schumer created such an atmosphere of hatred that a nut case thought he was authorized to assassinate a Supreme Court Justice.

Cheney is a lying c**t who needs to be run out of Washington....back to Wyoming where they'll make her life a living Hell.

What do you call someone who sides with the enemy?

Cheney is a lying c**t who needs to be run out of Washington....back to Wyoming where they'll make her life a living Hell.

What do you call someone who sides with the enemy?
This is the job she was born to do. Her destiny to serve America in the fight against evil. That will be her legacy.

🙄

Taint, you silly useless shill. You have nothing to say and you use far too many words to say it.

Yeah...act as a traitor against THE PEOPLE. Her job is to help install a WORLD ORDER to subjugate THE PEOPLE.
She is defending democracy against a would be dictator who tried to steal an election.
You should get down on your hands and knees and bless her and her colleagues..

The fix is in when it's a crime to lie to the FBI but the FBI can lie to us. Likewise a gestapo event in congress promotes contempt charges for ignoring subpoenas but a U.S. senator gets away with promoting violence against Supreme Court Justices who follow the Constitution. Strange times indeed.

This is the job she was born to do. Her destiny to serve America in the fight against evil. That will be her legacy.
She is here to get attention. Nothing more. She’s pretending to be ‘the last true Republican bravely standing up against the bad orange man and the GOP which won’t restrain him.’ [Cue the heroic music!]

But it’s a pathetic effort. She is a flop, as are you, taint.

She is defending democracy against a would be dictator who tried to steal an election.
You should get down on your hands and knees and bless her and her colleagues..
You're an idiot. Dictators don't allow themselves to be booted out of office peacefully.
If Trump was a true dictator he would have hauled all of his enemies in and shot them in the head.

Forum List

Back