Former Speaker Boehner: trump abused the loyalty and trust of the people who voted for him......"

"Abused loyalty and trust" is a euphemism for "conned the rubes".
Before he was speaker there was some concern. Before Ryan was speaker there was some concern. And there may be some concern about McCarthy if he becomes speaker. We will see. Repubs do the old side step when they have the house. There are an accumulation of promises made that are backing up.

I voted for Donald Trump," Boehner told Time Magazine in an interview to promote his memoir -- "On the House" -- which is officially released on Tuesday. "I thought that his policies, by and large, mirrored the policies that I believed in. I thought the choices for the Supreme Court were top notch. At the end of the day, who gets nominated to the federal courts is really the most important thing a President does."

Rather than some sort of speak-truth-to-power hero, Boehner is typical of the broader Republican approach to Trump: Hold your nose and vote for him because, uh, judges. Boehner is not the exception to the Republican rule. He is the rule. He was willing to overlook Trump's weaponizing of race and gender, his decidedly un-conservative approach to debt and deficit, his open disdain at the idea of being "presidential," all because Trump nominated conservative judges to the Supreme Court. That's the deal Republicans made with themselves way back when Trump won the nomination in 2016. Boehner was no different.

In other words, John Boehner first and foremost wanted to garner attention for his book...

Well, he is certainly entitled to his opinion....but 75 million people disagreed with him

I voted for Donald Trump," Boehner told Time Magazine in an interview to promote his memoir -- "On the House" -- which is officially released on Tuesday. "I thought that his policies, by and large, mirrored the policies that I believed in. I thought the choices for the Supreme Court were top notch. At the end of the day, who gets nominated to the federal courts is really the most important thing a President does."

Rather than some sort of speak-truth-to-power hero, Boehner is typical of the broader Republican approach to Trump: Hold your nose and vote for him because, uh, judges. Boehner is not the exception to the Republican rule. He is the rule. He was willing to overlook Trump's weaponizing of race and gender, his decidedly un-conservative approach to debt and deficit, his open disdain at the idea of being "presidential," all because Trump nominated conservative judges to the Supreme Court. That's the deal Republicans made with themselves way back when Trump won the nomination in 2016. Boehner was no different.

In other words, John Boehner first and foremost wanted to garner attention for his book...

well-duh-wqpt5w.jpg

I assume he will be called a RINO in short order. But he still embodies the long held principles and ideals of the Republican Party. The GOP has been taken captive by the GOPQ. Americans are not so stupid to believe that: January 6th never happened or that all those people wearing MAGA hats and waving trump flags were Democrats.

trump has taken over the GOPQ with his lies and con man antics. He is stealing the heart from the Republican Party and has plans to once again try to steal his way back into power. But he will never....nor will he ever....have the support of the majority of people in this country. The "Former Guy" is an evil man who cares only about himself and his criminal family.

dude abused booze...constantly

This shit, coming from the asshole who abused his authority and sold out republican voters.

Always was a RINO, always will be.

Cry some more for us, Johnny...

View attachment 479547
If you continue to hump trump....you will NEVER govern again. No one will trust a man who encouraged and called a mob to invade the US Capitol. You are a Fool if you think otherwise.
what about the fool that caused the disaster at the border...Obiden

I assume he will be called a RINO in short order. But he still embodies the long held principles and ideals of the Republican Party. The GOP has been taken captive by the GOPQ. Americans are not so stupid to believe that: January 6th never happened or that all those people wearing MAGA hats and waving trump flags were Democrats.

trump has taken over the GOPQ with his lies and con man antics. He is stealing the heart from the Republican Party and has plans to once again try to steal his way back into power. But he will never....nor will he ever....have the support of the majority of people in this country. The "Former Guy" is an evil man who cares only about himself and his criminal family.

Seems like both you and Boner have a hard on for Trump.....

Boehner should lay off Trump...for his own good

you never win a pissing match with a skunk!

"....... masquerading as republicans are Jews, warmongering Zionist jews "[/QUOTE]

Oooops, the poster above, it seems, made a keystroke error.
He likely intended for his current Einsatzgruppen-palooza to end up on the Daily Stormer' chatboard.
So, that's an ooopsie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hold your nose and vote for him because, uh, judges

Sure, that thinking has been offered on this venue before:
"He's a schwanz.
But.....he's our schwanz."

Which, in the context of real politick, suggests that if the GOP had nominated Kasich, or Fiorina, Rubio, et al, the results would've been the same vis-a-vis judges and tax cuts.

Mitch McConnel and Paul Ryan ran the show. Trump was a useful idiot.
Made no difference which Republican was President....we were gonna see conservative judges, McConnel controlled that. We were gonna see a huge tax cut for corporations and the affluent......Paul Ryan was gonna see to that.

In the end, the GOP got its ginormous diamond brooch ---the federal bench, and less taxes for donors.
But they also got the butt-ugly old spouse who came with it.

So I'm quite cool with Butt-Ugly calling the gold-digger a 'dumb son of a bitch'.

They made the bed......let 'em sleep in it.

Boehner is a punk who did everything in his power to keep our southern border open. He's an asshole who went against the peoples will. He should just STFU.

This shit, coming from the asshole who abused his authority and sold out republican voters.

View attachment 479547

I watched this interview live this morning, and at first I was obsessed with Boehner's over-waxed eyebrows. Your meme has his natural brow line. But I figure OK he's doing a book tour, so the botox and manscaping isn't too bizzare. Then there's the "explosion in a glass blower's studio" of a light fixture over his head. But then I notice the large flamingo in the left hand corner of the screen. It's wearing a what looks like a Santa Hat?!?!?!?!

Santa Flamingo needs his own Twitter account.
LOLOL.....You are obsessed with Boners over waxed eyebrows??.....I noticed the large pink flamingo flapping over your head trying to think

And please call me Fuck Boi like you always do....So hot

I looked at his face and it looked weird, unnatural. They've removed half his eyebrows so they're a dark line instead of an arch. He's been botoxed, dyed and waxed. He looks like and older actor trying to make comeback. But he's trying to sell books, and HD TV is hell on older folks.

After I got over the "What has he done to himself thoughts", I noticed the flamingo, and then the light fixture. I may replay the interview just to focus on the rest of the crazy decor.

We're having a reasonable conversation. Imagine that!

I looked at his face and it looked weird, unnatural. They've removed half his eyebrows so they're a dark line instead of an arch. He's been botoxed, dyed and waxed. He looks like and older actor trying to make comeback. But he's trying to sell books, and HD TV is hell on older folks.

After I got over the "What has he done to himself thoughts", I noticed the flamingo, and then the light fixture. I may replay the interview just to focus on the rest of the crazy decor.

Shades of..
UCLA+Head+Neck+Surgery+Luminary+Awards+Arrivals+CZ0pAN4pwaHx.jpg

Boehner was like Ryan, but drunk.

Boehner was nothing like Ryan. Ryan proposed cutting funding for "Meals on Wheels" programs for the elderly. Ryan believes in Milton Friedman's Free Market Capitalism. And Boehner know Friedman has been completely discredited, and that Friedman policies have higher prices, lower wages, increased poverty, and a financial windfall for the wealthy. Sound familiar?

View attachment 479547

I watched this interview live this morning, and at first I was obsessed with Boehner's over-waxed eyebrows. Your meme has his natural brow line. But I figure OK he's doing a book tour, so the botox and manscaping isn't too bizzare. Then there's the "explosion in a glass blower's studio" of a light fixture over his head. But then I notice the large flamingo in the left hand corner of the screen. It's wearing a what looks like a Santa Hat?!?!?!?!

Santa Flamingo needs his own Twitter account.
LOLOL.....You are obsessed with Boners over waxed eyebrows??.....I noticed the large pink flamingo flapping over your head trying to think

And please call me Fuck Boi like you always do....So hot

Lol. I don't understand why men who are born ugly even try to do anything. It is a waste of fucking time.

Now women have a lot of tricks that work.

My wife is a professional make up artist and stylist. She specializes in wedding parties. Her job is to make the bridesmaids look as good as possible so something might possibly sleep with them that night.

Shades of..
View attachment 479578
My cheeks and temples hurt every time I look at that fucking mess..

Boehner was like Ryan, but drunk.

Boehner was nothing like Ryan. Ryan proposed cutting funding for "Meals on Wheels" programs for the elderly. Ryan believes in Milton Friedman's Free Market Capitalism. And Boehner know Friedman has been completely discredited, and that Friedman policies have higher prices, lower wages, increased poverty, and a financial windfall for the wealthy. Sound familiar?
Ryan didn't believe in shit other than Ryan, and its hilarious that you think Friedman has been discredited. If you can't see how federal manipulation of the markets has caused all the big problems then there is no talking to you about it.

Shades of..
View attachment 479578

Not quite that waxy, but yeah. And the last time I saw him interviewed, which was only a couple of days ago, he didn't look like that, so it was startling.

The Flamingo needs own Twitter. Much classier than Devon Nunes cow!

I hear Lincoln Project has an opening for a KGB funded Kid fucker

Boner got kicked out of the party for a reason.

Forum List

Back