Former KKK Leader,Mayoral Candidate And a Democrat...

Yea it's interesting how Democrats never want to discuss their KKK Members. But man,they're so quick to invent all those phantom Republican Racists. Such tired & disingenuous stuff.

Yeah, like the phantom racist Rand Paul saying he thought restaurants should be able to refuse to serve those...you know...black people.

Just once i would like to see a Democrat point out their own Racists. Most KKK Grand Dragons,Wizards do seem to be Democrats. Yet you never see Democrats criticizing and condemning them. It's always all about inventing all those phantom "Racist Republicans" for them. Such dishonest hypocrites.

Yea it's interesting how Democrats never want to discuss their KKK Members. But man,they're so quick to invent all those phantom Republican Racists. Such tired & disingenuous stuff.

Huh? I dont get it, you want to discuss a dem KKK member. Ok, he's an asshole but one asshole doesnt vaporized anther asshole on the other side of the isle...Both are still assholes

Yeah, like the phantom racist Rand Paul saying he thought restaurants should be able to refuse to serve those...you know...black people.

That actually had nothing to do with racism, but please do carry on spinning. Just please... stop before you make people sick.

That actually had nothing to do with racism, but please do carry on spinning. Just please... stop before you make people sick.

Not serving a particular race isnt about racism?

See this is what a real Racist is,for all you Dems who love throwing that label around all the time...

Former KKK leader, mayoral candidate speaks | News | Winter Haven-Lake Wales News

Oh no! You've found proof that all dems are racist. Good find

I never claimed all Democrats are Racists but you Wingers do claim all Republicans are Racists.

C'mon you're just saying that so you can play the victim again.

Now comes the old..."But the Republicans do it too!" argument. Waiting for the first BOOOOOOOSH rant. So predictable & lame.

Oh, right, discriminating against someone on the basis of their color,

how could that have anything to do with racism?

Just once i would like to see a Democrat point out their own Racists. Most KKK Grand Dragons,Wizards do seem to be Democrats. Yet you never see Democrats criticizing and condemning them. It's always all about inventing all those phantom "Racist Republicans" for them. Such dishonest hypocrites.

How about your own racism? How about we talk about that?

You believe everything you are told, or is this post just an act of desperation?

Oh I get it he wants all the left leaning people here to shit on this guy and that will make him happy...I think.

Let me go first, this guy is a racist shithead

Happy?

I've seen a few of your posts. I'd kind of like a link to one that added something, anything, to a discussion. Just one.

Forum List

Back