Former Inmate Proves Epstein Didn't Hang Himself

Not even. Death row is one man per cell. All you need is a bed frame. Wrap the sheet on one side, noose-up the neck on the other with as much weight possible while laying on the floor.

Yeah, and you can drown in a cup of water too but nobody hangs themselves from 18" off the floor....once the body goes limp, so does your theory....sorry.

SO, I've found some pics of inside the MCC Metropolitan Correctional Center Special Housing Unit cells. Now it turns out Epstein did have a cellmate up until the night before he died...great reporting ya losers....no wonder most journalists from the past admit journalism is dead. The question is was Epstein moved to a single unit, or kept in the double-bunked cell?

170712-rikers-solitary-confinement-se-339p_0e26df30fb9bfc207e51ca84348a371d.fit-760w.jpg

1806404_031717-wls-iteam-chapo-shu-6p-vid.jpg

16538984-7289555-image-a-66_1564151792166.jpg

There is no doubt he could have hanged himself from a double-bunk bed frame....single bunk, no fucking way.

Here's Epstein's former cellmate....ex-cop named Tartaglione inside for 4 murders in a drug deal:

tartaglione1280.jpg

Is the place rough? Tartaglione had to have surgery for a fractured eye-socket...Epstein stood no chance of survival if somebody in there was after him.

And BTW, he wasn't on suicide watch at the time. They don't leave people on suicide watch forever after a suicide attempt.

They took him off suicide watch SIX DAYS after his first attempt (if that's what it was...he claimed he was attacked)

Are ya kidding?

And then instead of checking on him every 15-30 minutes...they were checking after HOURS

Gee he did it in a federal jail run by the federal government under the DOJ

Barr quick to say there are irregularities and we will get to the bottom of it

Trump tweet Clinton conspiracy as a quick shifting of blame

Sorry he is not the president now and You are and Barr works for you

He was taken off suicide watch and placed in a jail by himself

My god if Elvis was alive today

Last edited:
Here's Epstein's former cellmate....ex-cop named Tartaglione inside for 4 murders in a drug deal:

tartaglione1280.jpg

Is the place rough? Tartaglione had to have surgery for a fractured eye-socket...Epstein stood no chance of survival if somebody in there was after him.
I'd speculate that the reason they found Epstein curled up in the fetal position on the floor with injuries on his neck was because Tartaglione got horny.

And BTW, he wasn't on suicide watch at the time. They don't leave people on suicide watch forever after a suicide attempt.

They took him off suicide watch SIX DAYS after his first attempt (if that's what it was...he claimed he was attacked)

Are ya kidding?

And then instead of checking on him every 15-30 minutes...they were checking after HOURS

Check with Cuomo about funding for more guards....wait, he doesn't give a shit about his prison system if the inmate ain't black.....a Jew? get serious.

Are ya kidding?

Check with Cuomo about funding for more guards....wait, he doesn't give a shit about his prison system if the inmate ain't black.....a Jew? get serious.
It's a FEDERAL prison dumbass. You've managed to get nearly everything wrong here

It's a FEDERAL prison dumbass. You've managed to get nearly everything wrong here

She asked who was in charge in NY, shitbag....you'll never lay a glove on me ya weak-suck...quit while you're behind.

Yeah that bugs me a bit. So you are saying that the guy almost died once, and they didn't have a camera on him? How is that possible? I was under the impression that when someone is under a suicide watch, that they are monitored constantly, and have every possible method of self-harm removed.

So how did this guy die?

No cameras that see inside the cell...only the door....even inmates have a right to take a crap in private. He was choked to death by somebody with bad intent...no physical way he could have done it himself.
The news is reporting otherwise...

SO, I've found some pics of inside the MCC Metropolitan Correctional Center Special Housing Unit cells. Now it turns out Epstein did have a cellmate up until the night before he died...great reporting ya losers....no wonder most journalists from the past admit journalism is dead. The question is was Epstein moved to a single unit, or kept in the double-bunked cell?

170712-rikers-solitary-confinement-se-339p_0e26df30fb9bfc207e51ca84348a371d.fit-760w.jpg

There is no doubt he could have hanged himself from a double-bunk bed frame....single bunk, no fucking way.
You're a fucking retard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

While your third photo is actually from NY's Metropolitan Correction Center....

Your first photo is from Riker's Island...

New York City Is Finally Done Sending Teens to Solitary

And your second one is from the Mississippi State Penitentiary...

Prisons Rethink Isolation, Saving Money, Lives and Sanity

2s0blvo.jpg

You're a fucking retard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You're a lying sack of shit...they are all

2s0blvo.jpg
Try posting words next time. Really help in a written format such as this forum.

You're a fucking retard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/us/rethinking-solitary-confinement.html

cuckoo-gif.44291

You're a lying sack of shit...they are all MMC/SHU...the second pic was El Chapo's cell. Next time think twice before messing with the hook, bitch.

You're a fucking retard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

cuckoo-gif.44291

You're a lying sack of shit...they are all MMC/SHU...the second pic was El Chapo's cell. Next time think twice before messing with the hook, bitch.
LOLOL

Fuckface... you'll not be the only one to notice I posted links to sites with those photos containing captions of their locations, proving they're from Rikers and Mississippi State pen -- whereas you posted .... nada.

You're a fucking retard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

cuckoo-gif.44291

LOLOL

Fuckface, You won't be the only one to notice I posted links with those photos, both captioned, showing they're from Rikers and Mississippi State Penn; whereas you posted... nada.

:dance:

Ex-Inmate says “No way” Epstein killed himself

Of course he speaks out on conditions of anonymity. But, it all makes a lot of sense.

I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility,” the former inmate, who spent time in MCC’s special housing unit, where Epstein was held, told the Post.

The former inmate explained the physical dimensions of the special housing unit cells, in addition to secluded inmates not possessing any items transformable into an “instrument of death,” prevented Epstein from harming himself.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper,” the former inmate said.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars,” he explained. “You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.”

Of course, one has to await the results of the official autopsy to know exactly how he died.

What gets me are all the calls for an “investigation” into the death. As if it’s just going to be ignored by the authorities.

Gimme a break!

More @ Former inmate at jail where Jeffrey Epstein was held explains why there is ‘no way’ Epstein killed himself

There’s no video of Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide: sources @ https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres-no-video-of-jeffrey-epsteins-apparent-suicide-sources/

LOLOL

Fuckface, You won't be the only one to notice I posted links with those photos, both captioned, showing they're from Rikers and Mississippi State Penn; whereas you posted... nada.

Sorry, Starkist only wants tuna that tastes good an your coochie is a county dump. Your links are fake, you are a drug addict and probably steal books from the library...I heard you sued a kid at his lemonade stand and took his banana bike in small claims court.....despicable.
casty.gif

LOLOL

Sorry, Starkist only wants tuna that tastes good an your coochie is a county dump. Your links are fake, you are a drug addict and probably steal books from the library...I heard you sued a kid at his lemonade stand and took his banana bike in small claims court.....despicable.
casty.gif
LOLOLOL

Fuckface -- again, you have no links at all.

Here, since you don't like the NY Times' article that shows it's Mississippi State Penitentiary, check out this one from CBS .... same style of bed, but different cell...

You must think El Chapo was housed in Mississippi.

Untitled.png

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Fuckface -- again, you have no links at all.

Here, since you don't like the NY Times' article that shows it's Mississippi State Penitentiary, check out this one from CBS .... same style of bed, but different cell...

You must think El Chapo was housed in Mississippi.

View attachment 274072

Pssstt.......https://nypost.com/2019/07/12/jeffrey-epsteins-cell-is-three-doors-down-from-el-chapo/ :badgrin:
search
LOLOL

Dumbass, you're so fucked in the head, you linked that quote to yourself.

Forum List

Back