Former CNN host Brian Stelter gets Harvard fellowship discussing 'threats to democracy'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Former CNN host Brian Stelter gets Harvard fellowship discussing 'threats to democracy'

Stelter has been named a Harvard Kennedy School's Walter Shorenstein Media and Democracy Fellowship, and he will work with both students and faculty during the Fall of 2022.

Now you tell me the Ivy League is nothing but a bunch of leftist slags bent on the destruction of our Republic..

Who are these "threats to democracy" he's referring to?

Wait...don't tell me: Trump and everyone who voted for him, right?

Stelter has been named a Harvard Kennedy School's Walter Shorenstein Media and Democracy Fellowship, and he will work with both students and faculty during the Fall of 2022.
Now you tell me the Ivy League is nothing but a bunch of leftist slags bent on the destruction of our Republic..

In other words, the leftwing political Harvard now rewards other leftards for promoting leftwing government misinformation.

Sir, what is your Harvard degree in?

"Trumpism and TDS."

Harvard has a current endowment of over $53 BILLION DOLLARS. Maybe instead of paying losers like Brian Stelter to do nothing, they and all the other universities with enormous endowments could fund the loan forgiveness program and not the taxpayer.

The Ivy league has become a laughing stock....
Find a nice state college to send your kid to... save bout $200,000.....

Forum List

Back