Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Suicide is a mortal sin if you commit it you are barred from heaven. That and my family kept me alive for 10 years during a time when I wanted to die more then I ever wanted to live.

And because the left took God out of our society, many no longer adhere to that. This is why you see nuts killing a dozen or so people and then killing themselves. They have no religious upbringing to fear the afterlife. They think the end is like the end of the Soprano's television series; everything just goes black.

Of course, when Israel responded to rocket attacks from the terrorist group Hamas, BLM condemned Israel. BLM protestors have been caught on video actually advocating the killing of police officers. Last summer, BLM rioters assaulted police officers, looted stores, attacked bystanders, and destroyed many businesses.

Only the most gullible fools in our society today do not realize that Black LIES Matter is nothing more that a front for Marxism/Communism in this Counrty .

much like former insiders of the Klan came forward and exposed the ugly truth of that dnc terrorist organization, folks will begin coming forward in regards to BLM

Palestine was nothing but crap. It was the Jews who moved there and built a section up. They gave Palestinians jobs, built hospitals so they too can have care, built restaurants for people to dine. And in spite of them getting rockets shot at them, in benevolence, they continue to do so today.

Wow, you were probably one of those racists who said Blacks should be happy we brought them over as slaves.

This is an imperialist/colonialist attitude. Our way of life is better, you should be happy we've imposed it on you in your own country.

You didn't get the point of the story, did you? It didn't matter how tall it was. It might have been four stories high. The point is according to the Bible, God took offense to it because there is only one way to get into heaven, and that is loyalty to God. In fact the 911 terrorists focused the WTC based on that story. God didn't get upset by tall buildings, God was upset why they were trying to build them.

There's a whole lot of problems with that story. First, the Hebrews didn't think anyone was getting to live with God. The whole afterlife, Heaven bullshit is a later invention. God's anger with the people was that they were working together, and could potentially accomplish anything, which is why he confounded their speech. The problem with the Old Testament is that God comes off as petty, spiteful and just plain old mean, like a little kid with a magnifying glass and an anthill.

Yeah, a toy. So tell me which one was the toy.
Doesn't matter. It was a toy. So it wasn't self-defense. Officer McWeepy wasn't in any danger. I'm sure he still cried like a little girl, though.

You are a LYING sick LEFTIST FVCK !!!

Just stating the obvious. I would have loved if we got police reform when BLM just engaged in conduct like THIS.

1622889404111.png

Oh, wait, we didn't get angry the police abuse was happening, we got angry these football players protested it. Let's fuck up their careers. Let's pass laws arresting people for filming the police. Let's go out and fly our Thin Blue Line flags.

Kind of like the Civil Rights movement. We like to tell ourselves that we went along with it because Dr. King was such an inspiring guy, but let's be honest, we were just as afraid of the Black Panthers threatening to burn down our stuff

There's a whole lot of problems with that story. First, the Hebrews didn't think anyone was getting to live with God. The whole afterlife, Heaven bullshit is a later invention. God's anger with the people was that they were working together, and could potentially accomplish anything, which is why he confounded their speech. The problem with the Old Testament is that God comes off as petty, spiteful and just plain old mean, like a little kid with a magnifying glass and an anthill.

Yes, God does come off as spiteful. He even punished Adam and Eve. That's kind of the point. Evil doers will be punished which is message the early testament promotes. The left in our country told people that the Bible is nothing but a fairy tale; there is no invisible man in the sky. When you die, there is nothingness. It doesn't matter if you live your life like a saint or murder 40 people in cold blood. The end is the same for all of us no matter what you do.

So now that many fear nothing and are running around killing people because the left was successful with their message, guns are the problem.

Doesn't matter. It was a toy. So it wasn't self-defense. Officer McWeepy wasn't in any danger. I'm sure he still cried like a little girl, though.

The problem with you leftists is you think everybody is as stupid as you wish they were. The officer (like you) had no possible way of knowing it wasn't a real gun, therefore it wasn't self-defense.

You know, leftists may be more educated in general, but you people have zero common sense. You can't teach people logic. They either have that gift like me, or they don't, like you.

Yes, God does come off as spiteful. He even punished Adam and Eve. That's kind of the point. Evil doers will be punished which is message the early testament promotes. The left in our country told people that the Bible is nothing but a fairy tale; there is no invisible man in the sky. When you die, there is nothingness. It doesn't matter if you live your life like a saint or murder 40 people in cold blood. The end is the same for all of us no matter what you do.
Okay, let's look at the "Evil" God punishes in the Bible.

Eating an apple.
Building a tall building.
Pulling out of your wife who you didn't want to marry before you come.
Complaining about shitty food in the desert

Evil God doesn't punish

Genocide
Slavery
Child abuse

Got to have your priorities!

So now that many fear nothing and are running around killing people because the left was successful with their message, guns are the problem.
Yeah, funny thing. Countries that ban guns don't have people running around killing people. Imagine that.

They also don't have cops running around killing people because "Oh my god, that toy might be a real gun!!!"

The problem with you leftists is you think everybody is as stupid as you wish they were. The officer (like you) had no possible way of knowing it wasn't a real gun, therefore it wasn't self-defense.

Well, if the guy hadn't consistantly failed gun ranges, like this guy did, they probably would have known a child was actually a child and not a desperate gun criminal.

Looks like a vicious criminal to me.

1622895895157.png

Stupid was making McWeepy a cop when his last job fired him.

You know, leftists may be more educated in general, but you people have zero common sense. You can't teach people logic. They either have that gift like me, or they don't, like you.

Okay, let's review your "gifts" there, Ray.

You live in a slum
You don't have a job
You are collecting welfare from the government
You huddle in your home at night, listening to the police scanners.

Meanwhile-

I live in a nice suburb, when I'm not vacationing in my summer place in Wisconsin
I have a full time job and make pretty decent money.
I relax at home watching movies, or reading books, or otherwise not thinking, "I need to put Cameras on my house to catch the bad guys"
Again- Obama had you in mind when he talked about "Bitter Clingers".

Okay, let's review your "gifts" there, Ray.

You live in a slum
You don't have a job
You are collecting welfare from the government
You huddle in your home at night, listening to the police scanners.

Meanwhile-

I live in a nice suburb, when I'm not vacationing in my summer place in Wisconsin
I have a full time job and make pretty decent money.
I relax at home watching movies, or reading books, or otherwise not thinking, "I need to put Cameras on my house to catch the bad guys"
Again- Obama had you in mind when he talked about "Bitter Clingers".

So who created my slum, Republicans? It's you Democrats that ruined my neighborhood as you have ruined hundreds all across the country. That's why people are fleeing commie cities and states and headed for the red ones like Florida and Texas. The problem is those are stupid people and will vote for the same stupid party that ruined their last state. Democrats never learn anything. They simply don't have the common sense.

If we could divide the country by politics and all the Democrats had to move out of my city, my property value would double, even triple overnight. In the meantime, your moron Mayor stopped police from chasing criminals which will increase your crime, and your filthy city is so rat infested they are sending out wild cats to try and control the problem. We are doing none of that here.

Yes, I listen to my police scanner. Again, logic. I want to know what's going on in my city that the papers do not report. I want to know if there are criminals in my area the police are trying to locate so I can get my firearm in case I'm confronted by one or more of these lowlifes while sitting in my yard. Many of my fellow good citizens listen to the scanner. When something happens, they post it to our city group (in which I'm an administrator) in Facebook and we discuss the situation.

You are a LYING sick LEFTIST FVCK !!!

Just stating the obvious. I would have loved if we got police reform when BLM just engaged in conduct like THIS.

View attachment 497539
Oh, wait, we didn't get angry the police abuse was happening, we got angry these football players protested it. Let's fuck up their careers. Let's pass laws arresting people for filming the police. Let's go out and fly our Thin Blue Line flags.

Kind of like the Civil Rights movement. We like to tell ourselves that we went along with it because Dr. King was such an inspiring guy, but let's be honest, we were just as afraid of the Black Panthers threatening to burn down our stuff
This has absolutely nothing to do with the Civil Rights Movement ....

To compare this Marxist Revolution to the Civil Right Movement is an insult.

DUMBASS PSYCHO LEFTIST !!!!

I'm tired of repeating myself about them so I'll just boil my sentiments down to a simple statement, fuck BLM and everyone who supports them.

So who created my slum, Republicans? It's you Democrats that ruined my neighborhood as you have ruined hundreds all across the country. That's why people are fleeing commie cities and states and headed for the red ones like Florida and Texas. The problem is those are stupid people and will vote for the same stupid party that ruined their last state. Democrats never learn anything. They simply don't have the common sense.
Uh, guy, if you live in a slum, you have no one to blame but yourself.

If your neighborhood was "ruined" a couple of black families moving it, it's probably because the banks illegally redlined it.

My town has some section 8 families. We're fine.

If we could divide the country by politics and all the Democrats had to move out of my city, my property value would double, even triple overnight. In the meantime, your moron Mayor stopped police from chasing criminals which will increase your crime, and your filthy city is so rat infested they are sending out wild cats to try and control the problem. We are doing none of that here.

Uh, guy, have you looked at a national poverty map. The poorest states are the ones in the South run by Republicans.

Your state is poor because the one percenters used it up, threw it away and moved to warmer climes... But, no, no, you'll blame the darkies and the Democrats. Because of course you do.

The whole cat thing is overblown. Frankly, I've lived here for nearly 60 years and the only rats I've seen are in pet stores.

Yes, I listen to my police scanner. Again, logic. I want to know what's going on in my city that the papers do not report. I want to know if there are criminals in my area the police are trying to locate so I can get my firearm in case I'm confronted by one or more of these lowlifes while sitting in my yard. Many of my fellow good citizens listen to the scanner. When something happens, they post it to our city group (in which I'm an administrator) in Facebook and we discuss the situation.

Again, Ray, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

Of course, when Israel responded to rocket attacks from the terrorist group Hamas, BLM condemned Israel. BLM protestors have been caught on video actually advocating the killing of police officers. Last summer, BLM rioters assaulted police officers, looted stores, attacked bystanders, and destroyed many businesses.

Only the most gullible fools in our society today do not realize that Black LIES Matter is nothing more that a front for Marxism/Communism in this Counrty .
oEtJ60K.jpg

Uh, guy, if you live in a slum, you have no one to blame but yourself.

If your neighborhood was "ruined" a couple of black families moving it, it's probably because the banks illegally redlined it.

My town has some section 8 families. We're fine.

Why would I blame myself? Did I pass fair housing laws that force people to sell or rent to lowlifes? Did I vote for these worthless Democrats who took over my city and don't want to do anything but photo ops? Did I come from the ghetto and bring in my lowlife family and friends with me?

My city would move up to the top suburb in our county like it once was if we could only find a way to get rid of Democrats again.

Uh, guy, have you looked at a national poverty map. The poorest states are the ones in the South run by Republicans.

Your state is poor because the one percenters used it up, threw it away and moved to warmer climes... But, no, no, you'll blame the darkies and the Democrats. Because of course you do.

The whole cat thing is overblown. Frankly, I've lived here for nearly 60 years and the only rats I've seen are in pet stores.

Typical leftist. If it's not happening in front of me, it's not happening.

Don't rag on my state. You better look at your own. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

In 1980, Illinois had $4.5 billion in unfunded pension debt and a perfect credit rating. Today, Illinois has nearly $140 billion in unfunded pension debt and its credit rating is just one notch above junk status. That debt now eats $31 of every $100 taxpayers send to the state. It has cut by one-third into essential services. Illinois just spent a record $10 billion on pensions, the largest share in the nation, and still the pension debt grew.

Again, Ray, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

And when it happens, I'll be ready for it.

Watch Black Lies Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors refer to herself and the other co-founders as "Trained Marxist" at the 7:11 mark in the video above.

You are the very "gullible fools in our society" that I was referring to in comment #22.

Why would I blame myself? Did I pass fair housing laws that force people to sell or rent to lowlifes? Did I vote for these worthless Democrats who took over my city and don't want to do anything but photo ops? Did I come from the ghetto and bring in my lowlife family and friends with me?
Ah, Ray, I know you love to think you are better than the other welfare collectors.

My city would move up to the top suburb in our county like it once was if we could only find a way to get rid of Democrats again.

Guy, I've been to your city. It's a good place to film a Zombie movie.

It's a hard subject to discuss with somebody who has severe mental disorders, and not know what welfare actually is.

Sure I know what it is. It's giving money to people who aren't actually producing anything

Disability is welfare
Social Security is welfare
Unemployment is welfare
Medicare is welfare.

We spend more on Middle Class welfare than we do on poor people welfare.

YOu, sir on welfare, supported by more decent human beings than yourself.

The people you support think your disability check should to to a worthy cause, like a tax break for a billionaire to buy a dressage horse.

At least it's not rat infested like your city.
Really?

Sure I know what it is. It's giving money to people who aren't actually producing anything

Disability is welfare
Social Security is welfare
Unemployment is welfare
Medicare is welfare.

We spend more on Middle Class welfare than we do on poor people welfare.

YOu, sir on welfare, supported by more decent human beings than yourself.

The people you support think your disability check should to to a worthy cause, like a tax break for a billionaire to buy a dressage horse.

Thanks for making my point. People like your remind me of when you use a laser pen to run your cats head into the coffee table.

Yes, really. We never needed wild cats to solve our problem. So take your two year old article written by ONE exterminating company and shove it.

Thanks for making my point. People like your remind me of when you use a laser pen to run your cats head into the coffee table.

You didn't have a point. YOu just try to pretend your disability fraud isn't welfare. You are sucking on the government teet just as hard as your HUD neighbors.

Me, I'd have too much pride to do that. I'd fine something to do.

Yes, really. We never needed wild cats to solve our problem. So take your two year old article written by ONE exterminating company and shove it.

Uh, it was the same report that listed Chicago as the #1 City, but your city is #7. You really can't have it both ways.

People have been using cats to control rodents since the dawn of civilization, guy. It's actually why they were domesticated. (My cat has been making a nuscience of herself since I got back from vacation today.

Forum List

Back