Forget Hunter Biden, what about Joe Biden's dog?

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
I don't care to hear another word about Joe Biden's son Hunter. I'll never understand why a father would put up with many of the things Hunter Biden has done no matter how much he loves him. My parents loved me but no way would they have put up with me if I had done a fraction of the things Hurter Biden had done.

But what about Joe Biden's dog (one of them anyway).

It is said that Joe Biden (like many ambitious Democrats) thinks of himself as a "new FDR".
FDR had a German Shepherd dog named Major that he got rid of because it had the habit of biting people.

Well guess what? Joe Biden had a German Shepherd dog named Major that he got rid of because it had the habit of biting people.

Coincidence? Not likely. But it does indicate an ominous and potentially dangerous obsession on the part of Joe Biden.

I don't care to hear another word about Joe Biden's son Hunter. I'll never understand why a father would put up with many of the things Hunter Biden has done no matter how much he loves him. My parents loved me but no way would they have put up with me if I had done a fraction of the things Hurter Biden had done.

But what about Joe Biden's dog (one of them anyway).

It is said that Joe Biden (like many ambitious Democrats) thinks of himself as a "new FDR".
FDR had a German Shepherd dog named Major that he got rid of because it had the habit of biting people.

Well guess what? Joe Biden had a German Shepherd dog named Major that he got rid of because it had the habit of biting people.

Coincidence? Not likely. But it does indicate an ominous and potentially dangerous obsession on the part of Joe Biden.

he put up with Hunter because he was Bidens middle man in nefarious business dealings .

I'll never understand why a father would put up with many of the things Hunter Biden has done
Because he needs Hunter to go out collecting his 10% off of world leaders.

My parents loved me but no way would they have put up with me if I had done a fraction of the things Hurter Biden had done.
But I bet your dad wasn't groping and sniffing little girls while showering with your sister.

Joe Biden had a German Shepherd dog named Major that he got rid of because it had the habit of biting people.
It was actually aiming for Joe but kept missing.

Forum List

Back