foreigner dies in Texas--ERCOT sued because it's cold!!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
......another reason ,of many, to cut legal immigration.....the low temps in Texas are ABnormal.....this is total bullshit....an immigrant [ foreigner really--NON-native ] boy died.........it's the PARENTS who should go to jail = = how come MOST of the children in Texas did NOT die???!! because the parents weren't dumbasses...
--when I was about 14 or so, I used to sleep in a non heated finished back porch, with poor insulation...and the temps would get below 20 F.....
..IF ERCOT was at fault, there would be a lot more deaths of children

....I guess during every disaster people will sue because of their dumbshit

Ted Cruz! It's the fault of Ted Cruz!!!

Somebody arrest that man!!

Oh, did they tell you he went on vacation? It's on the news about every 5 minutes or so, now that Trump disappeared.

Also, AOC raised about a million dollars for Texas to make Cruz look like a douch. I certainly hope you did not miss that cuz we have rigged elections coming up again.

Oh, did they tell you he went on vacation? It's on the news about every 5 minutes or so, now that Trump disappeared.
and Mr Trump--it's Mr Trump's fault also

and Mr Trump--it's Mr Trump's fault also
Well the trouble is, the press went silent on Orange man as they refuse to let him Tweet or talk to the country. So that makes it hard.

Now they must find fresh meat.

...was he adopted??? MORE immigrant bullshit since American kids should be adopted first

Also, AOC raised about a million dollars for Texas to make Cruz look like a douch. I certainly hope you did not miss that cuz we have rigged elections coming up again.

Nobody has to make Cruz look like a douche. He is a douche and well known as a douche since college.

From hondouras? Kind of makes sense. They haven't had to deal with real cold in generations.

Still seems kind of dumb to let the kid sleep in a cold trailer like that.

I suspect the lawyer is promoting this- imagine that. 100million lawsuit is an atthention getter for him and click bait for the publishers- that said, it's sad for anything (especially a kid) to freeze to death- it doesn't matter where they're from- it has 0 to do with the parents intelligence. The story I read said he was in bed with his brother, under covers- making shit like this about politics is just stupid- the click bait got it's reward from stupid people making it out to be something it ain't.

It's time for texas to spend some $ and upgrade their equipment to deal with a little storm. The planners never took this weather into consideration. Why? Their is no justifiable reason

It's time for texas to spend some $ and upgrade their equipment to deal with a little storm. The planners never took this weather into consideration. Why? Their is no justifiable reason
Justifiable reason? Define reason- we all know justifiable makes it legal- so, what are you looking for? Something to try to smear somebody with that doesn't see things your way?

You idiot- it has never, in my 73 years on this planet, in this state, ever been that cold for that long- get over your self rightiousness jerk-

Well, the ambulance chaser got there in record time. Won't know why the kid died for weeks, but they're ready to sue anyway. This doesn't really make sense to me. His brother didn't freeze. Why did he? My parents both grew up in old farm houses with no heat on the 2nd floor, and they woke up with ice on the washing up water that was always kept in a pitcher in the bedroom. That means it was below freezing. They never froze. Why did this child? Maybe he did, and if so, it's really sad, but I'm not all that sure that's why he died.

Those people are going to need alot of $$$ and aid. Hopefully they get it. The fact that the power planners failed isn't the people's fault.

easy--it is ABnormal weather..it would be like the Midwest planning for a tidal wave

Forum List

Back