For Democrats Who Enjoy Polls

Hi. LATimes has been off all year, who knows what is TargetSmart, and Mitchell is questionable.

Clinton is not up 8% in FL, may not be in the lead at all.

MI is probably 4 to 6% for HRC.

--LOL

sure

--LOL

CwM-TsZXgAA-uP6.jpg

NY Times Poll:

IBD/TIPP New 10/28 - 11/1
Live Phone862
44 44 Even
Lucid/The Times-Picayune New 10/29 - 10/31
Online866
42 40 Clinton +2
ABC News/Washington Post New 10/28 - 10/31
Live Phone1,182
46 46 Even
Rasmussen New 10/27 - 10/31
I.V.R./Online1,500
44 44 Even
Politico/Morning Consult 10/29 - 10/30
Online1,772
46 43 Clinton +3
NBC News/SurveyMonkey New 10/24 - 10/30
Online40,816
51 44 Clinton +7
UPI/CVoter New 10/24 - 10/30
Online1,299
49 48 Clinton +1
Lucid/The Times-Picayune New 10/26 - 10/28
Online865
43 40 Clinton +3
ABC News/Washington Post 10/24 - 10/27
Live Phone1,148
47 45 Clinton +2
IBD/TIPP 10/22 - 10/27
Live Phone973
44 41 Clinton +3

The New York Times polling averages use all polls currently listed in The Huffington Post's polling database. Polls conducted more recently and polls with a larger sample size are given greater weight in computing the averages, and polls with partisan sponsors are excluded. Here’s how different types of polls work.

*Some pollsters do not include Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson in their questions. For the averages that include Mr. Johnson, we use all presidential preference questions that mention him. For more on Mr. Johnson's chances, read on.

thought this was going to be another Wiener thread.
But I suppose it would have been pole, not poll.
my bad.

Always funny to see polls posted by the people who don't believe the polls.

Okay, you're one who sprayed coffee all over your monitor.

No, I'm the one who explained the flaws in that poll months ago.

Call Al Gore and commiserate over the lack of attention that got.

Meh I'm not buying it. I can see they are all averaging prior results - it says it right in their disclaimers - and every one of them is still weighting in polls done /before/ the new email scandal.

Let me have my faint hope that there is a scrap of decency left and that folks can see how utterly fucked up it is for Clinton's emails to turn up on her aide's husbands computer...

Clinton Narrowly Beats Trump With Independents in Bloomberg Poll
Source: Bloomberg Politics

Hillary Clinton holds a slim advantage with independents, a group Republican Mitt Romney won by five percentage points in 2012, with almost half the voters in the crucial bloc saying renewed scrutiny of her e-mail won’t impact their vote.

Likely voters who don't identify with either party represented 29 percent of the electorate in the last presidential election and now back Clinton over Donald Trump 39 percent to 35 percent in a head-to-head contest, the latest Purple Slice online poll for Bloomberg Politics shows. When third-party candidates are included, she holds a three-point edge.

The findings, just days ahead of the election, suggest Trump is still struggling to rebuild even the losing coalition Romney assembled, despite modest gains he's made in recent polls.
The Republican needs to expand his support beyond his core white, working-class voters, yet that doesn't appear to be materializing even in the wake of a bad campaign week for Clinton.

“This is a very tight race among independents, who are finding themselves alienated from both major party candidates as well as both parties as they make their final choice,” said pollster Doug Usher, who led the survey.

Read more: Clinton Narrowly Beats Trump With Independents in Bloomberg Poll

that poll is most likely very accurate if you only consider those that participated in it.
Not sure the results would be as valid once you began applying the numbers to larger segments of the population.
I do find it interesting that hillary is leading among the low income to poor group, actually I find it interesting that anyone would have a substantial advantage in that group. Every year both parties talk about how they are going to lead the poor to prosperity, every year the poor see themselves at the same level of poor.
I dont think either party has earned the support of the poor.

Meh I'm not buying it. I can see they are all averaging prior results - it says it right in their disclaimers - and every one of them is still weighting in polls done /before/ the new email scandal.

Let me have my faint hope that there is a scrap of decency left and that folks can see how utterly fucked up it is for Clinton's emails to turn up on her aide's husbands computer...
They are averaging weighted scores through the last poll. Can't get better than that.

Whether you buy it or not means nothing: the product is good.

The Electoral College is an unforgiving structural factor in presidential elections.

Hillary may lose the popular vote to Trump and win the EC.

But on the other hand you are Cool with Trump having both a sex abuse civil trial and a racketeering fraud trial coming up....not to mention his trysts at the Epstein Island

Even if I were to believe these sudden scandals with Trump (which I'm extremely dubious on I will admit - vs Clinton who's been in scandals her entire damn life)

When both candidates are morally deficit one must chose on the issues. And in this particular case of possible impeachments of /either/ actual candidate the VP - and Kaine is a fucking moron vs Pence I think would make a good pres.

They are averaging weighted scores through the last poll. Can't get better than that.

The Electoral College is an unforgiving structural factor in presidential elections.

Normally I might agree, but in a situation when the historically weighted polls do not reconsider for a scandal like this popping up, I'm afraid it's no longer a "normal" situation and thus loses some credibility to me.

Not that they have much credibility to begin with after the over sampling situation.

I'll wait and see what comes out of the actual tally on the 9th... or maybe the 12th depending on how many recounts are needed heh

Normally I might agree, but in a situation when the historically weighted polls do not reconsider for a scandal like this popping up, I'm afraid it's no longer a "normal" situation and thus loses some credibility to me.

Not that they have much credibility to begin with after the over sampling situation.

I'll wait and see what comes out of the actual tally on the 9th... or maybe the 12th depending on how many recounts are needed heh
EverCurious, since you don't comprehend, your agreement or not is meaningless.

that poll is most likely very accurate if you only consider those that participated in it.
Not sure the results would be as valid once you began applying the numbers to larger segments of the population.
I do find it interesting that hillary is leading among the low income to poor group, actually I find it interesting that anyone would have a substantial advantage in that group. Every year both parties talk about how they are going to lead the poor to prosperity, every year the poor see themselves at the same level of poor.
I dont think either party has earned the support of the poor.

There is only about 3% poverty in this country if you include the help that low income Americans get from the government as part of their income calculation.
It's not the Democrats who want to stop helping them.

But on the other hand you are Cool with Trump having both a sex abuse civil trial and a racketeering fraud trial coming up....not to mention his trysts at the Epstein Island
Let me say that as long as both hillary's crimes and donalds crimes go unproven, Hillarys crimes do appear to be real. and hers are also a possible threat to the security of the nation, Trumps alleged crimes, while disgusting, are not a matter of national security.
However, if Trump is convicted for sex with a child, or it is found that he raped anyone at all, you should see his support drop to about zero. Neither one of them should be excused for any of the wrongdoing they are accused of should it be proven to be factual.
I am concerned that hillary is going to once again get the clinton free pass from those investigating.

Forum List

Back