For ANYONE who is upset or angry

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
For ANYONE who is upset or angry during this increasingly difficult time of COVID-19 Mass Lockdowns, not being able to go and enjoy themselves, getting Cabin Fever, having anxiety about not be able to see friends and extended family etc. For several years I have volunteered at the Suicide Hotline, I know at this time there are going to be peoples who are struggling to cope with this strange time, not EVERYONE will be thinking suicidal thoughts but MANY will be having some difficult issues and having the COVID-19 Mantra 24/7 put into their heads is NOT going to be helping, especially if they are alone and I know at this forum we do have some of these peoples and I WANT you ALL to know we are thinking about you, you are NOT completely alone while WE are here and this crazy situation will come to an end, so keep the faith.

Now I have commented the above I have two beautiful videos of some beautiful creatures doing cute and adorable things.

The first, I LOVE these darlings, they are two Small Clawed Asian Otters, I love their faces, their ears, their hands and the cute noises they make. Here they are getting very excited and happy when confronted with their favourite snacks.

The duration of the below video is 6 minutes and 35 seconds:

The second video is of a beautiful family of Golden Retrievers that include seven gorgeous baby dogs. The Father is an incredible man, the adoring looks and protective nature he has about the baby dogs and the Mother of them is beyond charming.

The duration of the below video is 1 minute and 34 seconds:

Last edited:
For ANYONE who is upset or angry during this increasingly difficult time of COVID-19 Mass Lockdowns, not being able to go and enjoy themselves, getting Cabin Fever, having anxiety about not be able to see friends and extended family etc. For several years I have volunteered at the Suicide Hotline, I know at this time there are going to be peoples who are struggling to cope with this strange time, not EVERYONE will be thinking suicidal thoughts but MANY will be having some difficult issues and having the COVID-19 Mantra 24/7 put into their heads is NOT going to be helping, especially if they are alone and I know at this forum we do have some of these peoples and I WANT you ALL to know we are thinking about you, you are NOT completely alone while WE are here and this crazy situation will come to an end, so keep the faith.

Now I have commented the above I have two beautiful videos of some beautiful creatures doing cute and adorable things.

The first, I LOVE these darlings, they are two Small Clawed Asian Otters, I love their faces, their ears, their hands and the cute noises they make. Here they are getting very excited and happy when confronted with their favourite snacks

The second video is of a beautiful family of Golden Retrievers that include seven gorgeous baby dogs. The Father is an incredible man, the adoring looks and protective nature he has about the baby dogs and the Mother of them is beyond charming.

Thanks for the post and the videos, Lucy. I hope you are safe and sound there in Austria.

So we have working girls who are
  1. social-distancing themselves from their boyfriends; and
  2. offering a suicide chat line in the pernicious context of fee-for-service mental health care.
What could possibly go wrong?

• Banned

The first, I LOVE these darlings, they are two Small Clawed Asian Otters, I love their faces, their ears, their hands and the cute noises they make. Here they are getting very excited and happy when confronted with their favourite snacks

Thanks for the post and the videos, Lucy. I hope you are safe and sound there in Austria.

Yes I am okay thanks! I had the day off yesterday, no Hazmat Suit, Mr. Lucy did a very excellent fish lunch for us. I hope you also are okay Mr. Bluzman!

Yes I am okay thanks! I had the day off yesterday, no Hazmat Suit, Mr. Lucy did a very excellent fish lunch for us. I hope you also are okay Mr. Bluzman!

You're welcome and thanks for hoping I'M OK, as well. My sister and I, and our two kitties are doing fine. We have enough of the essentials to last us for awhile. And our kitties are pleased to know we have plenty of cans of Fancy Feast cat food on hand. Our kitties are great, except they don't seem to grasp the concept of social distancing. But that's one of the reasons we love them! Thanks again for posting the videos, especially the otter one. Who knew baby otters could be SO cute!

• Banned

You're welcome and thanks for hoping I'M OK, as well. My sister and I, and our two kitties are doing fine. We have enough of the essentials to last us for awhile. And our kitties are pleased to know we have plenty of cans of Fancy Feast cat food on hand. Our kitties are great, except they don't seem to grasp the concept of social distancing. But that's one of the reasons we love them! Thanks again for posting the videos, especially the otter one. Who knew baby otters could be SO cute!

I'm happy you and your sister are doing okay. An animal is part of the family, they are also great entertainment and companionship and they love you back, to gain the trust of an animal is one of the most precious gifts.

The baby otters are adorable, they are in Japan. Gorgeous creatures.

WTF! It's 2.50AM, I have to go to the bed I have a meeting at 7.15AM, this is a disaster I'll have to have a sleep post-lunch because of being so disorganised and staying up until this time :omg: :smoke:

^^^ What I would like to know is how many people who dial the number are for real and are not just trying to get in the way of those that the number is out there for.

God bless you and those who the number is meant for always!!!

Holly

The first, I LOVE these darlings, they are two Small Clawed Asian Otters, I love their faces, their ears, their hands and the cute noises they make. Here they are getting very excited and happy when confronted with their favourite snacks.

Here is more of the adorable Small Clawed Asian Otters, I love their faces, their ears, their hands and the cute noises they make. Here they are getting very excited and happy when confronted with a new snack....green beans!

The cute noises they make are completely adorable.

Here is another of eating the kibbles:

Here is more of the adorable Small Clawed Asian Otters, I love their faces, their ears, their hands and the cute noises they make. Here they are getting very excited and happy when confronted with a new snack....green beans!

The cute noises they make are completely adorable.

Here is another of eating the kibbles:

Bingo! :eusa_dance:

Thanks Oosie. Du bist ein Engel.

Lucy, me and my husband have suffered a lot since the beginning of the virus, but now it's better our story is very long to tell but we are not the worst, but we have come close to losing everything because of the French administration but it's a chance that my husband employer who is someone very good person but it is not the same thing for other his cousin lost his job and the other can no longer pay their rent.

Forum List

Back