"""Food Stamps"""

Did we hurt your vagina because we both disagreed with you?...boo hoo.
No you both sounds like a couple of morons. Both perhaps one IQ point above retarded.:uhoh3::itsok:
I see you're a Robber Baron lover.
You must LOVE the Rockefellors.
How about the charitable JP Morgan which tried to foreclosure on 2,000,000 homes it didn't hold the mortgages on?
Talk about being ignorant...you're the Gold Medal holder.
Never said I supported robber baron

Oh I cannot be considered ignorant I have my doctorate from Yeshiva U. Members of the Tribe thought I was worthy, they liked me they said I was a nice goy.

Now run along to your dominatrix while I do some admin work on my charity, even us gentiles have a tradition of giving.
Ooh...A Doctorate makes you an expert on EVERYTHING.
I know the mechanisms of attaining a Doctorate; I'm not impressed.
I know over 100 frum MDs; most of them know what they do for a living.
No not everything just jackass sycophants like you who are trying to score with someone who claims to be a woman on the internet.

Oh BTW did I tell you, I was on Wall Street as well made my 1st fortune before I was 21.
Did I tell you that I already knew you were an avarice ridden Neo-Con?

No you both sounds like a couple of morons. Both perhaps one IQ point above retarded.:uhoh3::itsok:
How about the charitable JP Morgan which tried to foreclosure on 2,000,000 homes it didn't hold the mortgages on?

Oh I cannot be considered ignorant I have my doctorate from Yeshiva U. Members of the Tribe thought I was worthy, they liked me they said I was a nice goy.

Now run along to your dominatrix while I do some admin work on my charity, even us gentiles have a tradition of giving.
No not everything just jackass sycophants like you who are trying to score with someone who claims to be a woman on the internet.

Oh BTW did I tell you, I was on Wall Street as well made my 1st fortune before I was 21.
Nah not me, just a hard working guy who much like people you hate give of myself and the good fortune I have been graced with.

Now run to skye so she can succor your bruised and battered bottom.

Nah not me, just a hard working guy who much like people you hate give of myself and the good fortune I have been graced with.

It is obvious from your postings that it is easy to buy your admiration.
Your content makes me doubt your credentials.
You might try reading your posts objectively before clicking "Submit".

You could not answer for yourself you continuously referred to skye as the person who speaks for you, hence you cannot stand up for yourself, no spine, no back bone,:uhoh3::itsok:

yet, you sit in judgment of others, you are pathetic and I doubt you are a member of the Tribe:slap:

You could not answer for yourself you continuously referred to skye as the person who speaks for you, hence you cannot stand up for yourself, no spine, no back bone,:uhoh3::itsok:

yet, you sit in judgment of others, you are pathetic and I doubt you are a member of the Tribe:slap:
Wow...that was insipid.

Last edited:

Wow...that was insipis.
Is insipis a Yiddish word?

Wow...that was insipis.
In-Dependsdiapers: "Wow...that was insipis."<<<<<< Idiot:slap:

The way to spell the word is in-sip-id and looky here it has a picture in the dictionary for simpletons to garner its meaning
46133_zps0ueri8fd.jpg
and to no ones surprise it is you.:crybaby::uhoh3::itsok:

Wow...that was insipis.
No that is his mating call for skye

Wow...that was insipis.
The correction has been applied.

When you are accepting someone else's money you give up your choice.

If I buy you a car I buy whatever I buy and you can take it or refuse. Same difference with food stamps/welfare receipients.

Have you ever heard of the expression, "Fall through the cracks"?

If just a couple of hundred people living well below the poverty line die from starvation, our government and we were absolutely negligent.

Also, don't give me that tired line that people in America don't die from starvation. It happens almost every day.

Plenty of churches who give our meals, food, and supplies to the poor.
Those food banks are WAY past their capacity.

Precisely why we should shame people off welfare. We less people. President Barak Hussein Food Stamp has been racking up more dependents.
Well corporations have to make trillions now and it won't happen paying Americans a livable wage..

When you don't offer living wage skills, you don't get paid one. It's that simple.

They should? Or they can walk down to the store and buy what they want.

When you are accepting someone else's money you give up your choice.

If I buy you a car I buy whatever I buy and you can take it or refuse. Same difference with food stamps/welfare receipients.

Have you ever heard of the expression, "Fall through the cracks"?

If just a couple of hundred people living well below the poverty line die from starvation, our government and we were absolutely negligent.

Also, don't give me that tired line that people in America don't die from starvation. It happens almost every day.

Plenty of churches who give our meals, food, and supplies to the poor.
Those food banks are WAY past their capacity.

Precisely why we should shame people off welfare. We less people. President Barak Hussein Food Stamp has been racking up more dependents.

It used to be shameful to be on them. Now, the more programs someone can get on is seen as a badge of honor.

Wow...that was insipis.
The correction being the removal of your peepee so you can be the woman you have always wanted to be:cuckoo:

:itsok:

Wow...that was insipis.
The correction being the removal of your peepee so you can be the woman you have always wanted to be:cuckoo:

:itsok:
Don't quit your day job.

According to the Democrats, we have a 4.9% unemployment rate. When that existed under the previous President Democrats chastise, there were 15 MILLION less food stamp recipients.
It's not according to Democrats, it's according to the BLS and most of the people calculating the UE rate did so under Bush as well.

The main thing is that Food Stamps have no direct correlation to the unemployment rate. The SNAP numbers include children under the age of 16, and people unable to work. These are not unemployed. And most households receiving SNAP have someone in the household who works.

So, employment can improve but SNAP go up with more children, stay home spouses, disabled, low income workers, etc.

Our society is civilized and doesn't want hungry, unfortunate people roaming the streets.

Yo, try getting out more, there are people roaming the streets, sleeping on the cement, and hungry! Civilized? That doesn`t mean support people, when they are able to support themselves!!! There will always be unfortunate people, who will not help themselves!!!

"GTP"
1democrat-full.jpg

Yo, yes, the truth will set you Free!!!

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers…

f5b92df350a6612753385ef967abc184
18 Aug, 2016 by David McIntosh

Is there any doubt in your mind that the liberal dependence on the welfare system has been enslaving some of America’s largest cities for decades? The honest person cannot say no. The fruits of Leftist polices are shown throughout any major city. Welfare is just the bread and butter of Lefty tactics…
kiara.png

From Young Conservatives:

Common sense dictates that if you are receiving money for sitting around and not looking for work, your desire to go find work is diminished.

Well, it looks like several states are getting ready to tell able bodied adults that they need to find work if they want food stamps.

From The Daily Caller:

Several states are unilaterally ending the waivers on work requirements for food stamps, which were part of the post-recession stimulus package, before federally required to end the waivers.

The 2009 stimulus allowed states to waive the work requirement for food stamps recipients, and gave federal money to cover the extra costs. States had to request the waivers, and now Arkansas, Florida, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and New Jersey, join other states ending the program early, Bloomberg reports.

The Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) work requirement, part of the 1996 welfare reform law, mandates that individuals without dependents and who are considered able-bodied must either prove they are working or in a training program at least 20 hours a week, or lose food stamps after three months, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

“We are in a position where we don’t want that waiver anymore,” South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley said in March when she announced the move. “We see this as an opportunity to give more people work.”

When Kansas reinstated work requirements in 2013, 60 percent of able-bodied adults removed from food stamps found work within a year, the Foundation for Government Accountability found in a February report.

Folks have ZERO right to complain about this! We, the rest of society who work and bust our asses for the government to take all our money, are NOT the new slaves! We are not servants to the lazy and able bodied. You have no argument here.

P.S. Time For Work Mini Puppets, If You Live In One Of Those States! More Will Follow!

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers... | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
the-truth-will-set-you-free-but-first-it-will-piss-you-off.jpg
It's about fucking time.

Our society is civilized and doesn't want hungry, unfortunate people roaming the streets.

Yo, try getting out more, there are people roaming the streets, sleeping on the cement, and hungry! Civilized? That doesn`t mean support people, when they are able to support themselves!!! There will always be unfortunate people, who will not help themselves!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 86119

Oh, I meant on just any ordinary day. :lol:

No punk. I meant as if there were zombies roving the land.

According to the Democrats, we have a 4.9% unemployment rate. When that existed under the previous President Democrats chastise, there were 15 MILLION less food stamp recipients.
It's not according to Democrats, it's according to the BLS and most of the people calculating the UE rate did so under Bush as well.

The main thing is that Food Stamps have no direct correlation to the unemployment rate. The SNAP numbers include children under the age of 16, and people unable to work. These are not unemployed. And most households receiving SNAP have someone in the household who works.

So, employment can improve but SNAP go up with more children, stay home spouses, disabled, low income workers, etc.

Democrats state that number as they give credit to Obama for it. However, you missed the point.

Are you willing to say that there are 15 million more that fit into those categories as when Bush was President and had the same unemployment rate?

If there are more children causing the handout to go up, I have an easy solution. If your handout grubbing ass already has children you can't afford, quit having them and expect the rest of us to support them. If the spouse stays at home, tell him/her to get a fucking job and quit expecting the rest of us to support that choice. If you're a low income worker, get some better skills and quit demanding handouts.

Yo, go here and really learn:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

"GTP"
3b1b705.jpg

Yo, go here and really learn:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

"GTP"
View attachment 86120
Please point out what you think is there that contradicts anything I've said.

Forum List

Back