Floyd committed manslaughter

....he committed a crime and then resisted arrest--very dangerous....
This manslaughter charge is more along the lines of engaging in reckless behavior. You could be charged with second-degree manslaughter if you knowingly or consciously take a risk that results in the death of a person

Why didn't FOUR police officers not put him in the Police car?
damn--just like SavanahMan--everyone thinks they are a SUPERMAN--SUPERCOP....James bond/Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal in the movies

That is how the Police can take him back to the Police station, is by putting him in the car....., he was already under control at the time.

Your comment is a lie because you failed to include the word "alleged". Witnesses and video disputes the police claim of "resisting arrest".
The OP and thread should be noted by USMB as libelous slander and or deleted.
THERE YOU go!!!!!!!! you and everyone else know NOTHING about the case--yet they burn/loot/protest
..you just said it--thank you
Everyone saw a man murdered by desecrated blue stripe flag gang thugs on video. Fuck the flag desecrating murdering thugs. Monster cops like these animals should be disposed of.
he was not murdered--they were trying to arrest someone who resisted--not even close to murder

Your comment is a lie because you failed to include the word "alleged". Witnesses and video disputes the police claim of "resisting arrest".
THERE YOU go!!!!!!!! you and everyone else know NOTHING about the case--yet they burn/loot/protest
Everyone saw a man murdered by desecrated blue stripe flag gang thugs on video. Fuck the flag desecrating murdering thugs. Monster cops like these animals should be disposed of.
he was not murdered--they were trying to arrest someone who resisted--not even close to murder

He was NOT resisting at the time!

He was shown to be handcuffed, laying face down on the ground, he wasn't fighting the police, was repeatedly telling them he was struggling to breathe, they ignored it. By standers are telling the police he is struggling to breathe, they ignored it.

His death was caused by the knee to the back of his neck, that is WHY he died.

There will be no charges brought against any of the cops.
These cops who were fired have already hired a legal team. The legal team is currently working on sueing the city for wrongful dismisal. These cops will all be millionares in a couple of years.

Liar. Not a shred of evidence has been provided showing the murdered victim resisted arrest. You just keep repeating the lie over and over the way Trump does and Goebels did. Fuck your outdated lame propaganda bullcrap. Your lie is not working and your hero thug blue stripe desecration flag gang will end up sucking cock and being raped in prison by angry black men. Vengeance and retribution are coming. Your meek weak lies will not prevent the storm.

(1) The alleged crime is counterfeiting or fraud, not forgery.

(2) "We" do not know how he ended up on the ground in this position. He tripped at one point, but something happened in the interim before the final video shows him being pinned to the ground by the cop.

(3) "We" do not know why the officer did not let him up off the ground, or why the nearby officers did not move to get him to his feet and into the patrol car. Had he been particularly aggressive during the time when we have no video? Don't know.

(4) "We" do not yet know if there was a pre-existing medical condition that might have caused him to succumb under circumstances where a healthy man would have easily survived. This will come out when the full autopsy is released. Regardless, the perpetrators/police are responsible when somebody dies as a result of overly aggressive treatment, even if his condition contributed.

(5) "We" do not know how an identical situation would have played out with a "white" suspect, who acted in exactly the same way. In other words, was he treated this way because he was Black? Don't know.

(6) At least two and possibly three of the "fired" police will ultimately be put back on the job, with backpay, or given a golden parachute to start a new life somewhere else. That's just the way it is with police. They are almost never actually "fired," as that word is used in the private sector.

(7) There are three legal cases pending here: (a) a criminal case against one or more of the officers, (b) a federal Civil Rights case against one or more of the officers, and (c) a lawsuit by the victim's survivor(s) against every person and entity imaginable, probably including Donald Trump. The survivors will be greatly enriched in a "settlement" from the City...millions and millions.

(8) Of the several infamous cases of YBM's being killed by police or quasi-police in recent years, this one has the "advantage" of the YBM being apparently innocent (see #3 above) of any behavior that could explain his ultimate plight.

(9) The current protests are legitimate; the riots, looting, and damage to property are bullshit.

I was stopped in the parking lot of a shopping mall many years ago because a store clerk thought I had used a counterfeit $50 bill.
The mall manager approached me and asked me where I had gotten the the money.
I told him it was part of change from a previous purchase with a $100 bill at a different store inside the mall.
I am white.
They did not call the police.

He was NOT resisting at the time!

He was shown to be handcuffed, laying face down on the ground, he wasn't fighting the police, was repeatedly telling them he was struggling to breathe, they ignored it. By standers are telling the police he is struggling to breathe, they ignored it.

His death was caused by the knee to the back of his neck, that is WHY he died.
In fact, he was never resisting at any time -- there has been video showing what happened BEFORE the initial video -- where you see Floyd being pulled from his car, slammed up against the wall -- and at no point was he resisting...

The whole "he was resisting arrest" is just a convenient phrase reflexively tossed around in order to justify murder.....period...

This manslaughter charge is more along the lines of engaging in reckless behavior. You could be charged with second-degree manslaughter if you knowingly or consciously take a risk that results in the death of a person

damn--just like SavanahMan--everyone thinks they are a SUPERMAN--SUPERCOP....James bond/Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal in the movies

Four cops got him in cuffs. Yet they could not get him ready for transport? How many more did they need to put him in the car?
SMANN---SUPER COP--SUPER SOLDIER..you would be perfect all the time.....yes, we know about all your posts BRAGGING how you are PERFECT..the perfect soldier...etc

Not perfect. Never once did I say perfect. When I screw up at work. And I screw up. I report it to the Managers. Not frequently. But it happens. Accidents.

I know why you are angry. I was right about the McMichaels. You are starting to see it. The defense is crumbling. It makes you angry. I have been wrong. I try to be a man and admit it. In this case. What did I say?

I said I had no issue with the arrest. I had no issue with the use of force. Where I question it is when the arrest was accomplished. Why wait to put him in the car? That is the only criticism I have offered. I did not say the cops lied. I did not say that the arrest was bullshit. I asked one question. One.

The only answer you have is that situations are fluid and ongoing. Ok. We don’t see that on the video. But why not put him in the car?

I did demolitions in the Army. Explosives. I was told and believed that the rules of explosives were written in the blood of people who did not do it that way. So finding out why something went wrong was important. It allowed us to keep from making that same mistake. Perhaps it was not a mistake. Perhaps there is something to learn. But you learn nothing by asking no questions.

I have not said the cops were murderers. I did not say they committed a crime. I don’t know any of that.

So asking one question is all about what? Perfection? Nonsense. We are not perfect. We make mistakes. We try and learn from them and avoid repeating the mistake.

If he couldn't breath, how come he shouted so loudly? If the knee had much pressure on the neck/windpipe HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SCREAM OR YELL!

Four cops got him in cuffs. Yet they could not get him ready for transport? How many more did they need to put him in the car?
SMANN---SUPER COP--SUPER SOLDIER..you would be perfect all the time.....yes, we know about all your posts BRAGGING how you are PERFECT..the perfect soldier...etc

Not perfect. Never once did I say perfect. When I screw up at work. And I screw up. I report it to the Managers. Not frequently. But it happens. Accidents.

I know why you are angry. I was right about the McMichaels. You are starting to see it. The defense is crumbling. It makes you angry. I have been wrong. I try to be a man and admit it. In this case. What did I say?

I said I had no issue with the arrest. I had no issue with the use of force. Where I question it is when the arrest was accomplished. Why wait to put him in the car? That is the only criticism I have offered. I did not say the cops lied. I did not say that the arrest was bullshit. I asked one question. One.

The only answer you have is that situations are fluid and ongoing. Ok. We don’t see that on the video. But why not put him in the car?

I did demolitions in the Army. Explosives. I was told and believed that the rules of explosives were written in the blood of people who did not do it that way. So finding out why something went wrong was important. It allowed us to keep from making that same mistake. Perhaps it was not a mistake. Perhaps there is something to learn. But you learn nothing by asking no questions.

I have not said the cops were murderers. I did not say they committed a crime. I don’t know any of that.

So asking one question is all about what? Perfection? Nonsense. We are not perfect. We make mistakes. We try and learn from them and avoid repeating the mistake.
Except the cops did lie....he didn't resist...

and you know this how??? YOU were there???!!!
Biff was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because it is on camera you moron.....

I tell you what...show me one piece of video with him resisting....then after you can't -- explain to me how resisting means a person should be put to death

I'll wait

I'm not defending Floyd and he did indeed resist arrest. But don't these guys have tasers? Counting Floyd there were four other officers. I'm having trouble trying to figure out why this had to be fatal.

Jo

Because it is on camera you moron.....

I tell you what...show me one piece of video with him resisting....then after you can't -- explain to me how resisting means a person should be put to death

I'll wait
Any person who resists arrest physically is at least 50% responsible for what happens next. I am having trouble figuring out why this had to be a fatal confrontation however. Additionally it seems that Amy klobuchar sanctioned this officer's behavior over the past 10 years of his career while he committed one offense after another which she refused to prosecute him for. Biden can no longer consider her as a running mate because this will come out.

Jo

Forum List

Back