Florida Univ. to award degree to Trayvon Martin

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Florida University to Award Degree to Trayvon Martin
Martin’s mother is an alum of the school

Trayvon Martin’s getting a college degree.

The slain Florida teenager — killed by George Zimmerman five years ago — will be awarded a posthumous bachelor’s degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University.

Martin’s parents, Sabrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, will accept the degree on his behalf during the school’s spring commencement on May 13. Fulton is an alumnus of the school, a historically black university in Miami Gardens, Florida.

The aeronautics degree is in “honor of the steps he took during his young life toward becoming a pilot,” the school said in a Facebook post. Florida Memorial’s Department of Aviation and Safety has a designated Cessna pilot training center, and the school also houses the Trayvon Martin Foundation.
====================================================

Oh let's just give him a degree from NASA then they can sue for back pay, I mean really as other student pay out of their arses for a degree this is just given..............

Jesus ..............................................................................

The slain Florida teenager — killed by George Zimmerman five years ago — will be awarded a posthumous bachelor’s degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University.

Martin’s parents, Sabrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, will accept the degree on his behalf during the school’s spring commencement on May 13. Fulton is an alumnus of the school, a historically black university in Miami Gardens, Florida.

The aeronautics degree is in “honor of the steps he took during his young life toward becoming a pilot,” the school said in a Facebook post. Florida Memorial’s Department of Aviation and Safety has a designated Cessna pilot training center, and the school also houses the Trayvon Martin Foundation.

Oh let's just give him a degree from NASA then they can sue for back pay, I mean really as other student pay out of their arses for a degree this is just given..............

Jesus ..............................................................................

How about a degree in manners

I think every kid who goes around calling white people "creepy ass crackas" before violently assaulting them, should get a fake degree from college.

Did his beautiful GF graduate law school yet?

hqdefault.jpg

We can be sure there will be a way to make money off that fake degree too. Something in the red tape that allows siblings or some bs to collect some form of income from it bet any money , it probably could be by gaining his degree they get off scott free owing his student loan bs.

I'll admit that this degree is fucking worthless and stupid...

But what the hell.

If it pisses off some conservatards, then it served its purpose

Nah. It is just another PC Police attempt to right a wrong and it is not even worthy caring about seeing he is dead and six feet under... They would have been better off giving the degree to someone that deserve it from the African American community and not someone that is pushing up daisies... Oh and again it really matter not to me...

NASA doesn't give degrees.

But what the hell.

IT isnt pissing off anyone other than people who have their degrees from that sham university.

I think it is hilarious.

Higher education is heading for obsolescence as it is in a form that is antiquated and unnecessary.

It is a money making scam now, and that is all.

But what the hell.

IT isnt pissing off anyone other than people who have their degrees from that sham university.

I think it is hilarious.

Higher education is heading for obsolescence as it is in a form that is antiquated and unnecessary.

It is a money making scam now, and that is all.

I guess in your world we don't need doctors, scientist, engineers, physicist, Meteorologist, Geologist, Chemist or of thousands of other fields that depend on higher education.

I'll admit that college will be more an online thing in the future but we'll still have it around.

I guess in your world we don't need doctors, scientist, engineers, physicist, Meteorologist, Geologist, Chemist or of thousands of other fields that depend on higher education.

I'll admit that college will be more an online thing in the future but we'll still have it around.
No, we need to educate these professionals, but we need to do it in a way that is not designed to maximize the profits of Universities and saddle students with debt that they will keep for decades.

Education needs to be seperated from these politically correct institutions who award degrees in too many cased based on politics.

The costs of attending college have gotten ridiculous....it should be possible to educate those who want a real education in a far more efficient manner....be it online or whatever. I think one way would be for the various corporations to educate those whom they wish to hire.

Forum List

Back