Florida out enjoying themselves

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
'I'd Much Rather Be in Florida': Focusing on the Bright Side in the Sunshine State (yahoo.com)

And in many cases, without masksksksksks!!

Just wanted to share and even show pictures of people enjoying themselves.

But that is how Neanderthals are. They refuse to live in fear their whole lives and insist on getting some enjoyment from life

Perhaps some day we can be transformed into the Left wing vision of slave basement dweller slaves to the taxing state as they will patiently wait on the crumbs from the state to try and survive on.

Just look at these arrogant filthy animal law breakers!!

1615738432975.png

Disgusting!

They must all be BLM members. The only group that can gather in mass numbers and not create a super spreader event.

'I'd Much Rather Be in Florida': Focusing on the Bright Side in the Sunshine State (yahoo.com)

But that is how Neanderthals are. They refuse to live in fear their whole lives and insist on getting some enjoyment from life

Perhaps some day we can be transformed into the Left wing vision of slave basement dweller slaves to the taxing state as they will patiently wait on the crumbs from the state to try and survive on.

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!

On their own head be it. Let's huddle in a few weeks and see where FL numbers are...assuming that DeSantis isn't fudging them (hint, I believe he is).

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!

On their own head be it. Let's huddle in a few weeks and see where FL numbers are...assuming that DeSantis isn't fudging them (hint, I believe he is).
We prefer you stay under your basement bed shivering in your own piss. Everyone wins.

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!

What was the death toll in Florida in 2020?

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!

So what if DeSantis did fudge the numbers?

What happened to Cuomo for doing it?

That's right everyone, NOTHING!!!

Now go to the border and watch chairman Xiden let in all the unmasked immigrants by the thousands into the country to go vote "D".

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!

why do you HATE so much????!!!!!!!
..if masks work SO much, how come so many have gotten C19???? answer that please?

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!

Do you have an issue with abortions and sexual diseases?

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!

Desantis has millions more nearly deads than your shit hole NY has. What happened???

You'rer getting your ass clobbered on this thread feller, but that is usual.

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!

Do you have an issue with abortions and sexual diseases?
Yea, I missed the couple in back in the picture having sex on the beach along with the girl spread eagle getting an abortion lying in the sand.

My bad,

Wait.........wut?

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!

So what if DeSantis did fudge the numbers?

What happened to Cuomo for doing it?

That's right everyone, NOTHING!!!

Now go to the border and watch chairman Xiden let in all the unmasked immigrants by the thousands into the country to go vote "D".
An impeachment inquiry isn't "nothing"

They must all be BLM members. The only group that can gather in mass numbers and not create a super spreader event.
How do you know they are not making a super spreader even? They were 3rd in new deaths and 2nd on new cases in the country yesterday.

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!

More room on the beaches for us!

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!
What happened the last time Florida lifted restrictions too soon?

Florida reported a spike in COVID-19 cases just days after allowing restaurants and small businesses to fully reopen

Democrats have bad things in mind to punish Florida. When they can assure China that they will block a retaliatory strike, Florida will get hit. Americans cannot be allowed to go back to normal. As you can see there primary target is trump.

Democrats have bad things in mind to punish Florida. When they can assure China that they will block a retaliatory strike, Florida will get hit. Americans cannot be allowed to go back to normal. As you can see there primary target is trump.

Good God the Chinese hate Universal and Disney World! The slant eyed barbarians

Good God the Chinese hate Universal and Disney World! The slant eyed barbarians

If the Chinese only nuke Florida, Democrats will block a retaliatory strike. A state like Florida can't be allowed to return to normal while the rest of America is being beaten into submission. People will flee to Florida.

Forum List

Back