Florida Man Sentenced To 5 Years After Attacking 6 Officers On Jan. 6

News flash. Local boards don’t handle it and most people don’t care because it doesn’t affect them.

They handle actual cases of police misconduct, not some whiny criminal saying he had his feewings hurt.

Let's see you try to take down a raging drug addict who just boosted someone's car.

Lie upon lie upon lie upon lie ad infinitum.

It all started with Trump's Big Lie, claiming he won the 2020 election. He then went on to weaponize his weak-minded followers into sacking the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

At first, even the Republican lickspittles in Congress condemned him, but not enough to vote for his permanent removal from office.

Now they are backpedaling and have joined Trump's choir of liars about the events of January 6.

Next thing you know, the MAGA mob started claiming, "They wuz jus' tresspasin'!"

And in true schizophrenic style, the "trespassers" weren't even MAGA! They were FBI and Antifa! :auiqs.jpg:

Then, continuing in their schizoid mentality, the Capitol police let the FBI/Antifa "trespassers" in!

Of course, it doesn't matter that the MAGA terrorists filmed themselves sacking the Capitol, and that over a hundred have been convicted, and not one Antifa in the bunch.

Then, magically, these supposed Antifa people are now being called "political prisoners" by the MAGA parrots.

Antifa. Political prisoners. Just trespassing. Ummmm...yeah.

You can see why I frequently say the reason the MAGA tards' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance is because that would require actual cognition.

And now the latest lie is from Trump himself, again. He's calling the terrorists "hostages".

Well, here's what one of those "political prisoners/hostages" did that day:

At 6 feet 6 inches and nearly 300 pounds, the force of Kenneth J. Bonawitz launching himself through the air and slamming his forearms into the throats of two police officers standing below him during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot must have been enormous. One officer suffered back injuries such that he was forced to retire in permanent pain.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!

Bonawitz, 58, wasn’t done. As other officers rushed in, they spotted an eight-inch hunting knife on Bonawitz’s hip and seized it from him. But the police were too overwhelmed to arrest Bonawitz and returned him to the crowd on the Capitol’s West Terrace, where he proceeded to fight with more officers, including putting one officer in a chokehold and lifting her off the ground. He ultimately assaulted six officers before retreating after being hit with chemical spray. Prosecutors called him “one of the most violent Jan. 6 rioters” and said his attacks “were barbaric and left his victims with lasting physical, emotional and psychological injuries.”

This was all caught on video, but you won't see lying Tucker Carlson airing it. He is the king of the lie of omission.

The Big Lie. Antifa. Political prisoners. Hostages.

There is no bottom to the alternate unreality and evil of MAGA's brainless parroting schizos.

Fla. man sentenced to 5 years after attacking 6 officers on Jan. 6

What about the thousands of goddamn Negroes that attacked police and civilians for six months in over 200 Americans cities? The assholes that murdered, looted, burned and rioted against police?

How come those shitheads aren't in jail?

They handle actual cases of police misconduct, not some whiny criminal saying he had his feewings hurt.

Let's see you try to take down a raging drug addict who just boosted someone's car.
They don't handle actual cases of and your attitude about "feewings" proves exactly why. People like you don't care about police misconduct because it probably isn't going to affect you.

People like you want to protect the police at all costs because violating people's constitutional rights makes you feel safer.

They don't handle actual cases of and your attitude about "feewings" proves exactly why. People like you don't care about police misconduct because it probably isn't going to affect you.

People like you want to protect the police at all costs because violating people's constitutional rights makes you feel safer.

I care about actual police misconduct, not made up bullshit when the police do their jobs. Or overblown charges like with the Floyd case. He should have been fired and lost his pension, that's it. His intent was to restrain Floyd, not kill him.

Meanwhile you support glaring police misconduct like what happened in the Capitol because the person that died was someone you despised.

I care about actual police misconduct, not made up bullshit when the police do their jobs. Or overblown charges like with the Floyd case. He should have been fired and lost his pension, that's it. His intent was to restrain Floyd, not kill him.

Meanwhile you support glaring police misconduct like what happened in the Capitol because the person that died was someone you despised.
If he didn't intend to kill him, he should have been making sure he wasn't dead and not ignoring his inability to breath.

You don't care about Breonna Taylor getting shot in a hail of gunfire after her apartment was raided on a fraudulent serach warrant, which required federal prosecutors to take to court.

You don't care when people are arrested for criticizing law enforcement.

Police and their conservative allies have spent a lot of effort lowering the bar when it comes to use of deadly force. You don't like it? Neither do I.

You can complain about the death of Ashlii Babbitt when you tell me what justified the shooting of Philando Castile

If he didn't intend to kill him, he should have been making sure he wasn't dead and not ignoring his inability to breath.

You don't care about Breonna Taylor getting shot in a hail of gunfire after her apartment was raided on a fraudulent serach warrant, which required federal prosecutors to take to court.

You don't care when people are arrested for criticizing law enforcement.

Police and their conservative allies have spent a lot of effort lowering the bar when it comes to use of deadly force. You don't like it? Neither do I.

You can complain about the death of Ashlii Babbitt when you tell me what justified the shooting of Philando Castile

They were taken to court, the process played out.

I can complain whenever the fuck I want despite your hopes otherwise, you self absorbed SJW cuck.

They were taken to court, the process played out.

I can complain whenever the fuck I want despite your hopes otherwise, you self absorbed SJW cuck.
That's exactly what I'm saying. The process ignores actual police misconduct.

The guy should have never been pulled over in the first place.

They don't. The trials are for show and highlight the administrations hate for the citizen.
Um...retard? This guy attacked six policemen, injuring one permenantly.

Try to get that through your pointy little head.

That's exactly what I'm saying. The process ignores actual police misconduct.

The guy should have never been pulled over in the first place.

According to your own SJW addled opinion, which is basically worthless.

Provide context or fuck off.
Daniel Shaver was shot in a hallway of a hotel for no reason, while a psycho police officer was pointing his rifle at him looking for an excuse to pull the trigger.

He was unarmed. He never even committed a crime.

Actual police misconduct ignored.

Um...retard? This guy attacked six policemen, injuring one permenantly.

Try to get that through your pointy little head.
Bullshit. Was it Chuck Norris? The story is ridiculous just like the rest of your posts.

Daniel Shaver was shot in a hallway of a hotel for no reason, while a psycho police officer was pointing his rifle at him looking for an excuse to pull the trigger.

He was unarmed. He never even committed a crime.

Actual police misconduct ignored.

On January 18, 2016, Daniel Leetin Shaver of Granbury, Texas, was fatally shot by police officer Philip Brailsford in the hallway of a La Quinta Inn & Suites hotel in Mesa, Arizona. Police were responding to a report that a rifle had been pointed out of the window of Shaver's hotel room.

After the shooting, the rifle (previously assumed to be a lethal weapon), which remained in the room, was determined to be a pellet gun. Following an investigation, Brailsford was charged with second-degree murder and a lesser manslaughter charge and later found not guilty by a jury.[1]

A pellet gun that looks like a rifle isn't being unarmed.

And he's white, so why should you SJW idiots care?

Forum List

Back