Florida Man Co., Ltd. Hit With 1.6 Million Dollar Fine For 17 Tax Felonies...

Remarkably people like you are allowed to comment on such things even though you know nothing about the presidential history of this nation.

If you think of Pope would do better in that position I suggest you begin casting your vote for the Vatican.

Once Biden's personal affairs have been made public I think you'll see that there's no moral high ground to be had even though you continue to climb up that slippery slope like a clueless lemming.

By the way how's your electric bill?
Grocery bill?

How's all that working out for you?

Jo

You don't have the onions for this job..

No...but for a rube, you sure are a coward.
For a scumbag lying sack of shit, you sure are a retard.

Anyway, if you ever want to discuss the actual thread topic, you’ll fail at that too. But it would be a refreshing change of pace, Horseshit.

The moronic thread topic was, of course, one about the alleged fine on Trump. I won’t even mention how that thread headline was itself wrong.

For a scumbag lying sack of shit, you sure are a retard.

Anyway, if you ever want to discuss the actual thread topic, you’ll fail at that too. But it would be a refreshing change of pace, Horseshit.

The moronic thread topic was, of course, one about the alleged fine on Trump. I won’t even mention how that thread headline was itself wrong.
Post the thread title...

Forum List

Back