Florida is now firmly for Trump liberal poll says....

Floridians never supported the fascist hitlery....

This election is going to be an epic landslide win for Trump...

Trump has 2-point edge in Bloomberg Politics poll of Florida
You don't believe polls remember? Lol
I don't....I thunk Trump is up over 10 points in Florida....

But this poll is the best lie you democrats could tell at this point in the game....:lol:
Want to bet? You can't post until noon for a week following the election if trump loses.
What do I get when Trump wins?
Don't be counting ya chickens just yet Hoss. WE will be draining the swamp shortly

Toto is draining the swamp. Actually, we are going to sip some good Scotch with Toto who is a closet Trumpist and that makes us friends.

But this poll is the best lie you democrats could tell at this point in the game....:lol:
Want to bet? You can't post until noon for a week following the election if trump loses.
Don't be counting ya chickens just yet Hoss. WE will be draining the swamp shortly

Maybe Comrade Donnie can grab some more p--sy while he is doing it. HE IS REALLY A CLASS GUY, HUH?

Trump’s Florida fortunes are beginning to look so bleak what could be the equivalent of a “landslide” loss in the nation’s biggest battleground state. Trump has trailed Hillary Clinton in 10 of the 11 public polls conducted in October. Clinton has a 3.4-point lead. Even private surveys conducted by Republican-leaning groups show Trump’s in trouble in Florida, where a loss would end his White House hopes. 3% really isn’t as close as it may seem in the state of Florida. Clinton’s raw vote lead over Trump could end up being 275,000 to 460,000 votes. This is in all reality a landslide in Florida. It seems fairly obvious to us that Mr. Trump’s only hope left in Florida is a low turnout.

Maybe Comrade Donnie can grab some more p--sy while he is doing it. HE IS REALLY A CLASS GUY, HUH?
Trump “We are winning and the press is refusing to report it. Don't let them fool you- get out and vote! #DrainTheSwamp on November 8th!” Trump wrote on his Twitter account Monday morning before an event with farmers near West Palm Beach, where he repeated to the crowd, “I believe we are actually winning.”

Trump’s Florida fortunes are beginning to look so bleak what could be the equivalent of a “landslide” loss in the nation’s biggest battleground state. Trump has trailed Hillary Clinton in 10 of the 11 public polls conducted in October. Clinton has a 3.4-point lead. Even private surveys conducted by Republican-leaning groups show Trump’s in trouble in Florida, where a loss would end his White House hopes. 3% really isn’t as close as it may seem in the state of Florida. Clinton’s raw vote lead over Trump could end up being 275,000 to 460,000 votes. This is in all reality a landslide in Florida. It seems fairly obvious to us that Mr. Trump’s only hope left in Florida is a low turnout.

The Hispanic vote will offset in loss in the black vote turnout. If Florida goes to Clinton, it is over...

Chicken pussy. He probably did that too.

There are no rules or regulations against releasing one's tax returns while an audit is being conducted. That's nothing but an excuse.
No one said there was and it would be stupid when you are under the microscope by people willing to destroy you at all costs.

But polls are just one reason Florida Republicans are alarmed. Mail-in absentee ballot voting was once a Republican strength thanks to the party’s organization and years of conditioning its members to vote by mail. But this year, Democrats are showing signs of catching up. As of Monday morning, Florida Republicans had cast fewer than 42 percent of the more than 1.2 million absentee ballots. Democrats had cast 40 percent. Though that 1.7 percentage point lead is in the GOP’s favor, it’s greatly reduced since the same period in 2012, when Republican ballots outpaced Democrats’ by 5 points.

Still, Trump, during a Sunday stop near Naples, told the crowd that the “numbers are looking phenomenal in Florida.”

There are no rules or regulations against releasing one's tax returns while an audit is being conducted. That's nothing but an excuse.
No one said there was and it would be stupid when you are under the microscope by people willing to destroy you at all costs.

But polls are just one reason Florida Republicans are alarmed.
That has nothing to do with what the discussion was. I don't care what you think the outcome will be and haven't heard of anyone on the right alarmed. The leftists are going nuts though, it was supposed to be all sewed up by now.

But polls are just one reason Florida Republicans are alarmed.
That has nothing to do with what the discussion was. I don't care what you think the outcome will be and haven't heard of anyone on the right alarmed. The leftists are going nuts though, it was supposed to be all sewed up by now.
It's never sewn up until after election day but trust me, it's sewn.

.....How would you feel if Trump becomes president and Democrats take control of the Congress and then proceeds to spend the next 4 years and a hundred million dollars to investigate all of these dubious claims of sexual misconduct against him; re-opening any of the claims each time they're proven baseless? You think the country is best served distracting the president from matters of national security?
Dubious? I place no price on justice. I'm sure if some of those women making the "dubious" claims were loved ones of yours, you'd be more likely to agree with my perspective.
Of course their claims are dubious. They have zero proof, zero corroboration, and never complained about it until a couple of weeks ago.

And I'm a Hillary supporter.

.....How would you feel if Trump becomes president and Democrats take control of the Congress and then proceeds to spend the next 4 years and a hundred million dollars to investigate all of these dubious claims of sexual misconduct against him; re-opening any of the claims each time they're proven baseless? You think the country is best served distracting the president from matters of national security?
Dubious? I place no price on justice. I'm sure if some of those women making the "dubious" claims were loved ones of yours, you'd be more likely to agree with my perspective.
Of course their claims are dubious. They have zero proof, zero corroboration, and never complained about it until a couple of weeks ago.

Yesterday they interviewed Melania trump and she said,"I know those women are lying". I wonder if she believes that

Yesterday they interviewed Melania trump and she said,"I know those women are lying". I wonder if she believes that
I can believe she believes that but why isn't the right attacking her for attacking those women? That's their beef of Hillary.

I can believe she believes that but why isn't the right attacking her for attacking those women? That's their beef of Hillary.
I think it's because, like the Left about Bill Clinton, they believe the charges against Trump are false and that Melania is correct. Ergo, why attack her for telling what they consider to be the truth?

Exactly! Melania is playing the perfect role of clueless wife who probably deep down knows he's grabbing women's pussies but either doesn't want to admit it to herself or she doesn't want to admit it to the public that she's basically a trophy wife who isn't taken seriously in the home. The husband doesn't take her seriously, the kids don't. Only her son and the help give her respect. The kids are pissed she's going to get all of dad's money. But he's set them up so they don't need his money, just like his father did for him. I'm sure his kids all think their dad didn't do nuthin for them and they achieved all their success on their own, but they didn't.

I guess we shouldn't be jealous or expect a rich person's kids are going to suffer and have all the same challenges the rest of us have. If I were rich I'd want my kid spoiled too. But I think I would teach them empathy and teach them just how lucky they are that daddy has a lot of money so when they grow up they grow to be good liberal human beings and not greedy ignorant and arrogant Republicans.

Trump has a lot to make up in a week and a half. The lowest poll I have seen for the national election scene gives Clinton a four point lead. Well, maybe except the LA poll which has always been an outlier.

Nate Silver still gives her a 80%+ chance of winning.

Forum List

Back