Florida governor DeSantis gives Biden a much-deserved spanking.

What do you think everybody ? Trump/ DeSantis 2024 ?

Count me in. The current president is wrecking this country faster than Hunter can smoke an ounce of crack, but for some reason he can't figure out why his approval ratings are so low. Look in the mirror Joe, and stop squinting so much. Buy some damn glasses.

This is from last week.

I think he sounds like a little kid.

"Florida governor DeSantis gives Biden a much-deserved spanking."

It figures that he's into that sort of thing.

I think he sounds like a little kid.
You see an honest man who's not afraid to tell the truth, and you've been programmed to think of it as a bad thing.

He genuinely cares about the American people unlike the catch phrase that the Democrats use it for and the people see.

Same as Trump. That's what good leaders do.
Tulsi Gabbard, Rand Paul....

You see an honest man who's not afraid to tell the truth, and you've been programmed to think of it as a bad thing.

He genuinely cares about the American people unlike the catch phrase that the Democrats use it for and the people see.

Same as Trump. That's what good leaders do.
Tulsi Gabbard, Rand Paul....
Spare me the spew Mr. Sycophant.

DeSantis is Da Man! :2up:

1655002678152.png

LOL!! I'm waiting for Desantis or Trump to ask "pedo" Joe if he ever showered with Ashley...
He won't have the guts. Poor DeSantis dare not say Biden in front of his own home crowd, how's he going to get the courage to say anything to Biden's face?

But then, DeSantis does belong to the loser party. What else can we expect?

He won't have the guts. Poor DeSantis dare not say Biden in front of his own home crowd, how's he going to get the courage to say anything to Biden's face? But then, DeSantis does belong to the loser party. What else can we expect?
1. Desantis was on Seal Team One, DUH. You don't want to compare courage.
2. He graduated Yale and Harvard
3. We'll see in November which party is the "loser party".

Desantis is willing to be VP for POS trump?
Interesting.

Can you (R) supporters PLEASE run a better candidate than trump?
Likewise, I hope neither Biden nor Harris EVER seek office again.
Trump was a great president---better than Biden, Obama, the Bush's, and Clinton.
why attack him? He has been our only washington outsider since atleast Reagan and by most all metrics he was a great president.

Is that where he got into spankings?
The election system is replete with fraud, right?
1. Seal Team One does a lot more than spankings.
2. The election system is being made more "fraud proof" in many states.
As for voter fraud in 2020, just look at the total votes in the last five presidential elections:
1655037535325.png

1. Seal Team One does a lot more than spankings.
2. The election system is being made more "fraud proof" in many states.
As for voter fraud in 2020, just look at the total votes in the last five presidential elections:
View attachment 656940
Of course. There's only fraud when the other guy wins.

1. Desantis was on Seal Team One, DUH. You don't want to compare courage.
2. He graduated Yale and Harvard
3. We'll see in November which party is the "loser party".
And yet, on home ground, he couldn't say Biden's name? He had to use a pseudonym? Yeah, he is a coward.

My sympathies. :itsok:

And yet, on home ground, he couldn't say Biden's name? He had to use a pseudonym? Yeah, he is a coward.
My sympathies. :itsok:
Why say Xiden's name? We don't say mass murder's names? So why say a total incompetent's name? A fraud's name? A pedo's name? You think Xiden is actually the president? Or is he a just a "figurehead"? Desantis doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, he went to Iraq. Calling a war veteran a "coward" is like Hillary calling Tulsi a "Russian Asset". The opposite is true. Or, like saying "stolen honor" Blumenthal is a war hero...

1655042688824.png

Forum List

Back