Florida COVID cases going wild!

Dipshit Lesh, ends up looking like the piece of shit Lesh actually is. Its flapping lips do not offer a citiation to back its claims, and thjinks that that will suffice. You are a stupid k.h.u.n.t.

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) that allowed for chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be used to treat certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when a clinical trial was unavailable, or participation in a clinical trial was not feasible. The agency determined that the legal criteria for issuing an EUA are no longer met. Based on its ongoing analysis of the EUA and emerging scientific data, the FDA determined that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are unlikely to be effective in treating COVID-19 for the authorized uses in the EUA.

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) that allowed for chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be used to treat certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when a clinical trial was unavailable, or participation in a clinical trial was not feasible. The agency determined that the legal criteria for issuing an EUA are no longer met. Based on its ongoing analysis of the EUA and emerging scientific data, the FDA determined that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are unlikely to be effective in treating COVID-19 for the authorized uses in the EUA.

Which doesn't mean shit given it's been approved for generations for other ailments. It doesn't stop any doctor or hospital from using it to treat their covid patients.

Which doesn't mean shit given it's been approved for generations for other ailments. It doesn't stop any doctor or hospital from using it to treat their covid patients.
Read it again. EUA has been pulled for hydroxy because IT DOESN’T WORK.

But hey… avoid safe and effective vaccines and take horse dewormer and fish tank cleaner.

Brilliant

1630031694992.png

Conclusion: Trump Derangement Syndrome has morphed into DDS - Desantis Derangement Syndrome.

Read it again. EUA has been pulled for hydroxy because IT DOESN’T WORK.

But hey… avoid safe and effective vaccines and take horse dewormer and fish tank cleaner.

Brilliant

Do you have a reading problem or something? Just because they pulled their EUA doesn't mean doctors and facilities will have to discontinue it's use. It's nearly an over the counter medication.

No new President is under any obligation to honor another Presidents plans. The moron reversed all of Trump's great policies that had our border under control. He killed the Keystone. He stopped the wall and now we have to pay the contract even though it's not built, and pay the security to guard all the material to build the wall. He reversed Trump's policies where only real girls could compete in female athletics in school. Now weirdos in dresses will be taking those trophies and potential college scholarships rightfully deserved by real girls.

The reason our country is in such a mess is because Dementia reversed most every great thing Trump did, so don't use that commie strategy of trying to blame Trump for Dementia's fuck ups that now cost 12 American solders lives.

Trump's plan included actions based on situations on the ground. That's it. He would have never allowed anything like this to happen; not even close. Trump put his foot down with the Taliban. He told the Taliban if one American got hurt or killed, it would be the worst day of their lives and they knew it. Now they are pushing Dementia to see how far they can go, and laughing about it all the way. China too is watching carefully how idiots voted for a such a pushover.
What fucking wall? Unless it goes down 100 metres, people will just dig under it. You do realise that most of your illegals arrive legally? you do know that, right?
I'm glad he killed the Keystone. Fossil fuels are yesterday's news.

Other than bloviating like the wind bag he is 24/7 via Twitter, what did the fat fuck actually do? Rhetorical question - NOTHING.

The rest is just neocon whackadoodle drivel. Like Trump was some tough guy. He is the wimpiest of the wimps. A total chicken. The only people that can be called idiots who did any voting in the last election voted for the Orange Buffoon.

The American soldiers dying have nothing to do with Biden you tool.

Last edited:
I'm vaccinated and couldn't give a shit about it. Go get it for all I care. Darwin's law and all that...

AS IT SHOULD BE. If a person is vaxxed they shouldn't worry. The more info comes out though....the vaxxed are no safer for it. And in the long term may even have worse reactions to the variants coming along. But that's their call. If they want to take that chance i got no problem... darwin works both ways. Personally i have the antibodies so it doesn't benefit me and may even be detrimental to take that vaxx. So say some of my docs.

So..no flattening the curve here eh? It's one thing to loosen up in a rural state..quite another to do so in an urban setting.
Ahh well..life is good..in Twin Falls Idaho~

More people in Florida are catching the coronavirus, being hospitalized and dying of Covid-19 now than at any previous point in the pandemic, underscoring the perils of limiting public health measures as the Delta variant rips through the state.
This week, 227 virus deaths were being reported each day in Florida, on average, as of Tuesday, a record for the state and by far the most in the United States right now. The average for new known cases reached 23,314 a day on the weekend, 30 percent higher than the state’s previous peak in January, according to a New York Times database. Across the country, new deaths have climbed to more than 1,000 a day, on average.
And hospitalizations in Florida have almost tripled in the past month, according to federal data, stretching many hospitals to the breaking point. The surge prompted the mayor of Orlando to ask residents to conserve water in order to limit the strain on the city’s supply of liquid oxygen, which is needed both to purify drinking water and to treat Covid-19 patients.
Florida under attack eh ??

I'm glad he killed the Keystone. Fossil fuels are yesterday's news.

Feel free to stop using them, then.

Don't drive a car, or take any form of transportation that depends on fossil fuels. Don't buy any products that involved fossil fuels to manufacture or transport them. Don't use any utilities in your home that derive any of their energy from fossil fuels. Don't refrigerate or cook any of your food, or heat or air condition your home.

Do you have a reading problem or something? Just because they pulled their EUA doesn't mean doctors and facilities will have to discontinue it's use. It's nearly an over the counter medication.
I never said it couldn't be used (by misguided doctors). I very correctly said that the Emergency Use Authorization was pulled by the FDA because IT DOES NOT WORK.

Are you "hard of reading"?

Feel free to stop using them, then.

Don't drive a car, or take any form of transportation that depends on fossil fuels. Don't buy any products that involved fossil fuels to manufacture or transport them. Don't use any utilities in your home that derive any of their energy from fossil fuels. Don't refrigerate or cook any of your food, or heat or air condition your home.
Couldn't care less. A lot of our power is hydro. So get fucked. A large portion of our energy is wind and solar. Again, get fucked. I'm not the one whinging about Keystone. The sooner it is all switched over the better. Where did I say that there won't be a transition. Even if they keep the amount of fossil fuels being used that's okay by me. No shortage here. Keystone won't make one iota of difference. Don't forget Snowflake, I'm not American you dumb fuck.

Got a link to support your statement.... Is there any science that backs it up that you've seen??
Do you not read anything other than what CNN/msnbc puts out? I am stunned at this question.

Do you not read anything other than what CNN/msnbc puts out? I am stunned at this question.
I'm not on Facebook, so I don't get all the fake news pushed on to Facebook and Twitter users 24/7, if that's what you mean?

So where's the link supporting your statement, if you have one?

Forum List

Back