Flashback: Ron DeSantis says Trump is a role model for children, including Ron's own, because he keeps his promises

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"We all have our faults and what-not," DeSantis said. But "even his worst critics would say he is someone who is determined to keep his word." He stressed he sees this as an important lesson for his own young children.

If you promise you are going to do something, keep your word, my friends. maybe DeSantis should learn his own lesson and be loyal to Trump!

It's nice to see conservatives being positive about each other. I hope that carries over to the Speaker debate. Jim Jordan-MAGA.

Compared to "Always Wrong Joe Biden", I'm hopeful that even democrats see the error of their ways putting Biden in the WH.

"We all have our faults and what-not," DeSantis said. But "even his worst critics would say he is someone who is determined to keep his word." He stressed he sees this as an important lesson for his own young children.

If you promise you are going to do something, keep your word, my friends. maybe DeSantis should learn his own lesson and be loyal to Trump!

When did we get that check from Mexico?

DeSantis is right, Trump is a role model.

But DeSantis screwed up when he bailed on Trump regarding the voter fraud that happened in 2020.

Forum List

Back