Flashback. Obama asks Ukraine to investigate Manafort during the election.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Flashback: Obama Admin Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort | Breitbart

Former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy noted at National Review on Thursday that then-President Barack Obama’s administration asked Ukraine to investigate Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, in 2016.
McCarthy notes the double standard — that Democrats want to impeach Trump for doing what Obama did — and which they have been telling the world for years was necessary to do to protect American national security.

McCarthy notes the glaring double standard: “When the Obama administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “But look how corrupt Paul Manafort was!” When the Trump administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “Abuse of power — impeach him!”

The hypocritical left don't care.
They accuse others of what they have already done. Obama did the same thing.........where was the outrage........Biden got his son a sweet heart money making deal in Ukraine..........then USED BRIBERY against Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was investigating the company Biden Jr. was working for back then.

Biden BRAGGED ABOUT IT..........

The Liberals are a Den of thieves and a pack of LIARS.

Biden has a lot of baggage to hide.

Riddle me this..........who was kicked out of the Navy Reserve for Cocaine use..........................

drum roll please.............Hunter Biden..........

Flashback: Obama Admin Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort | Breitbart

Former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy noted at National Review on Thursday that then-President Barack Obama’s administration asked Ukraine to investigate Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, in 2016.
McCarthy notes the double standard — that Democrats want to impeach Trump for doing what Obama did — and which they have been telling the world for years was necessary to do to protect American national security.

McCarthy notes the glaring double standard: “When the Obama administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “But look how corrupt Paul Manafort was!” When the Trump administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “Abuse of power — impeach him!”
So lay out exactly what the Obama administration did and why... let’s take a deeper look.

So lay out exactly what the Obama administration did and why... let’s take a deeper look.
Blow me..........you know exactly what I'm saying.........they asked for investigation of a political opponents campaign manager during the middle of an election..................

Biden used his influence to get Hunter a job in Ukraine.............then used a Billion dollar loan guarantee to Ukraine to force a prosecutor there to be fired.

Wow, you really watch these bot videos?! You know they are pure propaganda right?

He stated what he did openly in the Council of Foreign Relations.............HE OWNS IT.

Yeah right.... and now you are distorting it so please go ahead and lay out the situation in detail... not hyperbolic talking points and let’s take a look.

BS...................I've posted the video in many threads and it's here also...........Biden Clearly brags about it.

It's called Bribery BTW................with the use of Tax payer guarantees to Ukraine in the form of a loan..........

What part of it "asked Ukraine to investigate Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, in 2016" didn't you understand?

Blow me..........you know exactly what I'm saying.........they asked for investigation of a political opponents campaign manager during the middle of an election..................

Biden used his influence to get Hunter a job in Ukraine.............then used a Billion dollar loan guarantee to Ukraine to force a prosecutor there to be fired.
Excellent, so when I ask for actual substance and a real argument your response is blow me. Perfect. Thanks for playing. Come back when you learn how to have a grown up debate

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Word for word

What part of it "asked Ukraine to investigate Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, in 2016" didn't you understand?
Who asked who to do what and why? Come on, I said dig deeper, that means learning the specifics and not feeding off headline propaganda. If you can’t answer those questions then you don’t know the situation

Forum List

Back