FLASHBACK: Let's look at the democrat liars calling a lynching. Priceless. Most watch.

laugh all you want Gator but the key to the swamp was taken out...the Clinton's...stay tuned as Trump continues to expose and end swamp creatures careers....watch as the Blue state of CA turns red....and all of the hopes and dreams of the establishment gets crushed into dust....

You have a very active imagination, I will give you that.

The swamp goes much deeper than the Clintons.

You god sitting in the White House has made the swamp deeper, not drained it one iota.

CA is getting more blue each election. It will not turn red in our lifetimes.

Since 2000 the percents of votes for the Repub have gone from 42% to 31%.

You should be more worried about Texas going blue...the Repub winning margin is getting smaller each election
Who cares? Let the war start. I'm tired of all the dim bullshit.

Then jump little man, what are you waiting for.

laugh all you want Gator but the key to the swamp was taken out...the Clinton's...stay tuned as Trump continues to expose and end swamp creatures careers....watch as the Blue state of CA turns red....and all of the hopes and dreams of the establishment gets crushed into dust....

You god sitting in the White House has made the swamp deeper, not drained it one iota.

You should be more worried about Texas going blue...the Repub winning margin is getting smaller each election

Which side is Golfing Gator on? The freedom fighters or the communists?

I bet it's the side who does not know which bathroom to use.

Right now the two sides are Rightwing sheep vs leftwing sheep.

Not a freedom fighter among you, you all put party before country...in your world nothing is more important than the party.

Whenever the left are revealed to be the disgusting hypocrites they are, and when there is no disputing it, they fall back on the old BOTH SIDES are wrong cliche.

Classic ways to deal with the cognitive dissonance that truth often causes in them.

Whenever the left are revealed to be the disgusting hypocrites they are, and when there is no disputing it, they fall back on the old BOTH SIDES are wrong cliche.

Classic ways to deal with the cognitive dissonance that truth often causes in them.

The only truth here is that both sides suck ass.

But you living in the sheep pens on the left and the right cannot see that your pin is just like the pen on the other side of the hill.

Some days I pity your ignorance and other days I envy it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back