(Flashback From October 17, 2002) Carter, Democrats Asked Soviets to Stop Reagan

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Newsmax.com frontpagemag.com ^ | Thursday, October 17, 2002 | frontpagemag.comnewsman
Peter Schweizer, a Hoover Institution research fellow, has just written a new book, "Reagan's War: The Epic Story of His Forty-Year Struggle and Final Triumph Over Communism." Schweizer, after scouring once-classified KGB, East German Stasi and Soviet Communist Party files, discovered incontrovertible evidence that the Soviets not only played footsie with high-ranking Democrats, they also worked behind the scenes to influence American elections. Soviet diplomatic accounts and material from the archives show that in January 1984 former President Jimmy Carter dropped by Soviet Ambassador Anatoly Dobrynin's residence for a private meeting. Carter expressed his concern about and opposition to Reagan's...

Would the facts be less damning if CNN had announced the book and it's contents? It's fashionable to disregard the message and instead shoot the messenger these days. Stop overlooking the message. It makes for a stupid America.
It's fashionable because of the right complaining about the MSM and equating digital rags like Newsmax with CNN. You sound like a kid that kills their parents and then begs for leniency because they're an orphan. The right made this particular bed. Lie in it.

I love when Democrats can't even make half-baked conspiracy theories without being hypocritical.

Would the facts be less damning if CNN had announced the book and it's contents? It's fashionable to disregard the message and instead shoot the messenger these days. Stop overlooking the message. It makes for a stupid America.
It's fashionable because of the right complaining about the MSM and equating digital rags like Newsmax with CNN. You sound like a kid that kills their parents and then begs for leniency because they're an orphan. The right made this particular bed. Lie in it.
As opposed to the main sources of news for the Democrats like Comedy Central and TYT?

Newsmax is the fucking gold standard compared to shit like that.

All you children can do is divert attention from the facts. The op laid out facts. Disprove them or continue acting like a child.

All you children can do is divert attention from the facts. The op laid out facts. Disprove them or continue acting like a child.
I will, when the OP cites a reliable source. In the mean time I have a life to live. :laugh2:

I will, when the OP cites a reliable source. In the mean time I have a life to live. :laugh2:
So you're just gonna be a hack like rderp or Truthmatters?

Respect lost

So you're just gonna be a hack like rderp or Truthmatters?

Respect lost
They are all hacks.

Independent thought is always cut off at some point in the Democrat party.

I will, when the OP cites a reliable source. In the mean time I have a life to live.
So you're just gonna be a hack like rderp or Truthmatters? Respect lost
That's convenient. All hail gramps! Answer or be shunned.

I will, when the OP cites a reliable source. In the mean time I have a life to live.
So you're just gonna be a hack like rderp or Truthmatters? Respect lost
That's convenient. All hail gramps! Answer or be shunned.
You don't have to answer anything but you should display integrity if you want to be respected. What you're doing in this thread is childish.

no, the op gave us conspiracy theories.

just because someone wrote it in a book doesn't make it true

Seriously? Newsmax? :laugh2:

This is the outfit that said Hillary snubbed the Gold Star Mothers(mothers of soldiers that died in battle) when they came to her senatorial office, despite the fact that they showed up without an appointment on a day when she was out of town!

Hillary Clinton Snubbed Gold Star Mothers?

If you get caught balls deep in the dog, blame the witness! :thup:

You dims screwed the pooch, own up to it.

It's fashionable because of the right complaining about the MSM and equating digital rags like Newsmax with CNN.

Yeah, you have a point. No way CNN is as reliable as Newsmax!

You sound like a kid that kills their parents and then begs for leniency because they're an orphan. The right made this particular bed. Lie in it.

You're melting down.

You never expected Hillary to crash and burn, and you don't handle it well....

Forum List

Back