*First Man Who Received The Jab, DIES*

Sorry bout that,

1. What if everyone who received the jab, DIES?
2. Not naturally in old age, but DIES within a year of some unknown cause that never showed itself before?
3. Could that be a problem?
4. Could the human population be halved?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. Not naturally in old age, but DIES within a year of some unknown cause that never showed itself before?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What happens if everyone we give a jab dies?

Er... everyone's going to die eventually. So we give people nothing because they'll just fuck it up by dying at some point? Great argument

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Everyone dies whether they be jabbed or not.

It brakes my heart.

Hope and pray that my loved ones who decided to go that way, and received the jab will be ok.

I have never been so depressed in my life. :confused:

I will NEVER take take poison jab myself.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Stroke.
2. Was the jab the cause?
3. We need to know.
4. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE*:William Shakespeare - the first man in world to get Covid jab - dies aged 81
5. This could be serious, think about the ramifications.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You mean, you actually think nobody had taken a Covid vaccine until December 8th. Heck, I know people right here on this board that were volunteers for the trials at least back to last summer and I think they started the clinical trial back in the early spring. 81 is a ripe old age in anybody's book. At that age lots of crap happens. You sound like the panicky type.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What happens if everyone we give a jab dies?

Er... everyone's going to die eventually. So we give people nothing because they'll just fuck it up by dying at some point? Great argument
That's actually a better argument than one you've ever made.

:laughing0301:

Valar Morghulis

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Everyone dies whether they be jabbed or not.
right

Valar Morghulis

So, why bother?

Sorry bout that,

1. Some who contracted the virus and didn't get the jab, are safe from the virus getting them sick a second time.
2. So in their cases, its best they never got the jab.
3. And they need to be monitored if they end up *DIEING*, sooner than they should.
4. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:Mild COVID-19 cases can lead to antibody protection for life - Study Finds

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Some who contracted the virus and didn't get the jab, are safe from the virus getting them sick a second time.
2. So in their cases, its best they never got the jab.
3. And they need to be monitored if they end up *DIEING*, sooner than they should.
4. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:Mild COVID-19 cases can lead to antibody protection for life - Study Finds

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That is not what my primary medical doctor and nurse practitioner said. Known them both for years, even sang in the choir with him. Pretty smart, well educated, professional folks that tend to stay current. How long did you say you had been a doctor?

Sorry bout that,

1. Did I say I was a doctor?
2. You should just read whats written.
3. If you got the jab, I wish you no harm, but you might want to pay attention.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. I can guarantee that everyone that gets vaccinated will die.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry bout that,

1. But what if everyone who got the jab dies in the next 6 months of one cause or another?
2. Young people too, in their 30's.
3. Wouldn't you be at least asking questions?
4. What if a new virus came from those who got the jab that killed anybody who got this new virus, and then they ended up dying young too within a year of getting the jab?
5. And the jab had no effect on this new virus, and everyone who contracted it *DIES* in two weeks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry bout that,

1. But what if everyone who got the jab dies in the next 6 months of one cause or another?
2. Young people too, in their 30's.
3. Wouldn't you be at least asking questions?
4. What if a new virus came from those who got the jab that killed anybody who got this new virus, and then they ended up dying young too within a year of getting the jab?
5. And the jab had no effect on this new virus, and everyone who contracted it *DIES* in two weeks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sure...but that's a lot of "ifs".

Sorry bout that,

1. Stroke.
2. Was the jab the cause?
3. We need to know.
4. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE*:William Shakespeare - the first man in world to get Covid jab - dies aged 81
5. This could be serious, think about the ramifications.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You mean, you actually think nobody had taken a Covid vaccine until December 8th. Heck, I know people right here on this board that were volunteers for the trials at least back to last summer and I think they started the clinical trial back in the early spring. 81 is a ripe old age in anybody's book. At that age lots of crap happens. You sound like the panicky type.

But you morons freak out when they die "of covid".

Forum List

Back