First Jan 6th right wing terrorist sentenced for striking a law officer: 3 years 8 months

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021

Scott Fairlawn, the right wing terrorist that was sentenced said "That's not who I am." Actually it is who you are.

Sentence too light, not harsh enough? I lean toward not harsh enough. But lol at all the right wing clowns on here saying these terrorists would get off easy. I dont really call almost 4 years in a fed jail cell getting off easy. This is likely to be the guideline going forward for the rest of the right wing terrorists that plead guilty that hit a cop. The ones with more serious charges, like conspiracy, are probably looking at upwards of 20 years. A great day in the American justice system!

Scott Fairlawn, the right wing terrorist that was sentenced said "That's not who I am." Actually it is who you are.

Sentence too light, not harsh enough? I lean toward not harsh enough. But lol at all the right wing clowns on here saying these terrorists would get off easy. I dont really call almost 4 years in a fed jail cell getting off easy. This is likely to be the guideline going forward for the rest of the right wing terrorists that plead guilty that hit a cop. The ones with more serious charges, like conspiracy, are probably looking at upwards of 20 years. A great day in the American justice system!

He's a "terrorist" but all they could get him on was hitting a cop?

LOL! You guys fucked up bigtime!

Cool, so we can throw BLM and Antifa terrorists in prison too for all their attacks on police.

Weird how they get called “peaceful protesters” by the media and the left, yet these people are “terrorists”.
Next time they can stay at home and behave themselves.

Cool, so we can throw BLM and Antifa terrorists in prison too for all their attacks on police.

Weird how they get called “peaceful protesters” by the media and the left, yet these people are “terrorists”.
Yep, if they hit a cop inside the US Capitol. That would be a federal crime.

First Jan 6th right wing terrorist sentenced for striking a law officer: 3 years 8 months​

Wow! It took them 10 months to finally fine one of the terrible insurrectionists? And it is still only a slap on the wrist. Most others have been fined days, weeks, or months for their terrible act of demanding honest elections! And this guy will no doubt be out in months or a year.

Now all they need to do is start arresting, charging and fining the thousands of BLM Floyd rioters for the THOUSANDS of police they assaulted (or worse).

If he committed the crime, was tried and convicted, we Americans are OK with that.
Democrats, OTOH, are OK with democrat mobs burning and assaulting federal buildings, private property, police and civilians as long as the assailants are democrats.
In fact, democrats are in favor of group-funding bail for those democrat criminals.
Democrats must be defeated and removed for the sake of and survival of America.

Republicans say Democrats are too soft on crime. We let violent criminals out and they commit crimes again. So maybe we should never let this guy out. He'll just get out and do something even worse.

Maybe in this case we should listen to Republicans and give more stiff sentences.

Don't forget Despite being sentenced to five years in prison, Hitler was granted early release and ended up only serving about nine months of his sentence. And we all know how that turned out.

If he committed the crime, was tried and convicted, we Americans are OK with that.
Democrats, OTOH, are OK with democrat mobs burning and assaulting federal buildings, private property, police and civilians as long as the assailants are democrats.
In fact, democrats are in favor of group-funding bail for those democrat criminals.
But don't you think he was justified because the election was stolen? If the election was truly stolen then he didn't commit a crime and shouldn't have been convicted. He would have done the right thing.

Are you finally admitting the election wasn't stolen?

He plead guilty.

Yes, and they have.

Problem is we can’t throw police in jail when they needlessly beat people. They’re above the law.
The police were thrown under the bus by the Progs. And yet they still wipe their Prog master asses clean. They need to make a decision on what side they are going to take.

Republicans say Democrats are too soft on crime. We let violent criminals out and they commit crimes again. So maybe we should never let this guy out. He'll just get out and do something even worse.

Maybe in this case we should listen to Republicans and give more stiff sentences.

Don't forget Despite being sentenced to five years in prison, Hitler was granted early release and ended up only serving about nine months of his sentence. And we all know how that turned out.
Because Hitler is relevant to the discussion, said no one. Face it, you just went Godwin's.

Because Hitler is relevant to the discussion, said no one. Face it, you just went Godwin's.
My point is you guys want tougher sentences for violent people. Let's give this guy more time to calm down.

And I was just pointing out that Hitler only served 9 months when he was sentenced to 5 years for doing something very similar to what Trump tried. Trump tried to pull a Beer Hall Putsch. Did he not? So is Trump going to spend any time in prison? He should. And it should be a lot longer than 9 months. I'd give him 3 years so he can't run again for POTUS. 9 months he'll run again and win just like his hero Hitler.

My point is you guys want tougher sentences for violent people. Let's give this guy more time to calm down.

And I was just pointing out that Hitler only served 9 months when he was sentenced to 5 years for doing something very similar to what Trump tried. Trump tried to pull a Beer Hall Putsch. Did he not? So is Trump going to spend any time in prison? He should. And it should be a lot longer than 9 months. I'd give him 3 years so he can't run again for POTUS. 9 months he'll run again and win just like his hero Hitler.
To many corrupted politicians for that. To many have gotten wealthy after not having much when they entered office. And to many people support Trump.

Forum List

Back