Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist

Why in the world would anyone believe that site? Does anyone know a single thing about the guy who made it?

StormAl

Mentally disable that are or can be be manipulated to harm others---they are a threat to others

This said, the fbi making them violent are morally worse and should be removed as well as they are threats to everyone.

The parents of a severely mentally disabled man are speaking out on how the FBI groomed him as a right-wing terrorist, knowing he’s paranoid schizophrenic
When you call someone "paranoid schizophrenic" in a court of law as if that were a legitimate medical diagnosis rather than a bald faced lie you deserve to die for that no matter what.

Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist
Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist (thelastamericanvagabond.com)
15 Feb 2018 ~~ By Matt Agorist
The parents of a severely mentally disabled man are speaking out on how the FBI groomed him as a right-wing terrorist, knowing he’s paranoid schizophrenic.
Originally Released 08/17/17 (TFTP) It’s become a near-weekly occurrence. Somewhere in some state, the FBI will announce that they’ve foiled yet another terrorist plot and saved lives. However, as the data shows, the majority of these cases involve psychologically diminished patsies who’ve been entirely groomed, armed, and entrapped by FBI agents. Simply put, the FBI manufactures terror threats and then takes credit for stopping them.
While many of these cases have garnered attention and been exposed in the alternative media, a recent case out of Oklahoma sets a new low for FBI and exposes how insidious these plots can be.
~Snip~
What the public should be looking at is the fact that the FBI gave our son the means to make this happen. He has no job, no money, no vehicle, and no driver’s license, due to the fact that he is schizophrenic and we; his parents do everything we can possible to keep him safe and functional….. He has suffered through countless serious full-blown schizophrenic delusional episodes and he has been put in numerous mental hospitals since he was 16 years old. The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own.”
The parents noted that during the setup, they suspected something was going on and Jerry’s father told the informant to stay away from their son. However, according to the parents, the informant “continued to sneak onto our residence. The FBI paid him to continue this operation and I believe they have cleared his criminal record.”
~Snip~
Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”

Comment:
Quite a few people have suspected this false flag “recruitment” has been going on for some time by the FBI and CIA. Like that one shot from the hotel to the crowd? Was it in Nevada? Whatever happened with that?
We need more exposures this.
Our children both well and unwell are being assaulted on a daily basis. We have the young being taught Critical Race theory, Transgenderism, boys being given drugs to stop puberty and those with mental illnesses talked into false flag operations.
This hits my generally reliable, fake news radar detector at a pretty high screech.... too many holes in the story, to be believable, imo.

The FBI has done corrupt crap for decades. Did they do this? I don't know but in the bigger picture our entire justice system needs reigned in and reformed. I'm glad to see more people recognizing that.
Yes, there is some past and likely some present dirty laundry..... but in this case, I fail to see the purpose behind the alleged plot?

Without giving it a lot of thought, they would use things like this to justify their existence. (we have to be vigilant fighting "terrorism". )
Isn't there enough crimes to solve that already justifies their existence, that truly exists without needing a false flag operation?

And I don't see everyday citizens, with proud careers, being corrupted so easily.... I think they are normal people, with a job to do, for the most part.... yes, there are or may be bad apples in the bunch, but I do not believe, without good evidence, that everyone is a bad Apple and so easily turned to the Dark Side.
I agree. While there likely are forces attempting to use the FBI and other alphabet agencies for illicit ends, the majority of agents, just like LEO's, are decent people trying to make a positive difference in their lives and the lives of their fellow countrymen. If you think about it, they put their lives on the line every day and sacrifice their family life (high divorce rates) for little monetary compensation, so there has to be something stronger motivating them.

Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist (thelastamericanvagabond.com)
The parents of a severely mentally disabled man are speaking out on how the FBI groomed him as a right-wing terrorist, knowing he’s paranoid schizophrenic.
Originally Released 08/17/17 (TFTP) It’s become a near-weekly occurrence. Somewhere in some state, the FBI will announce that they’ve foiled yet another terrorist plot and saved lives. However, as the data shows, the majority of these cases involve psychologically diminished patsies who’ve been entirely groomed, armed, and entrapped by FBI agents. Simply put, the FBI manufactures terror threats and then takes credit for stopping them.
While many of these cases have garnered attention and been exposed in the alternative media, a recent case out of Oklahoma sets a new low for FBI and exposes how insidious these plots can be.
~Snip~
What the public should be looking at is the fact that the FBI gave our son the means to make this happen. He has no job, no money, no vehicle, and no driver’s license, due to the fact that he is schizophrenic and we; his parents do everything we can possible to keep him safe and functional….. He has suffered through countless serious full-blown schizophrenic delusional episodes and he has been put in numerous mental hospitals since he was 16 years old. The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own.”
The parents noted that during the setup, they suspected something was going on and Jerry’s father told the informant to stay away from their son. However, according to the parents, the informant “continued to sneak onto our residence. The FBI paid him to continue this operation and I believe they have cleared his criminal record.”
~Snip~
Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”

Comment:
Quite a few people have suspected this false flag “recruitment” has been going on for some time by the FBI and CIA. Like that one shot from the hotel to the crowd? Was it in Nevada? Whatever happened with that?
Our children both well and unwell are being assaulted on a daily basis. We have the young being taught Critical Race theory, Transgenderism, boys being given drugs to stop puberty and those with mental illnesses talked into false flag operations.
This hits my generally reliable, fake news radar detector at a pretty high screech.... too many holes in the story, to be believable, imo.

The FBI has done corrupt crap for decades. Did they do this? I don't know but in the bigger picture our entire justice system needs reigned in and reformed. I'm glad to see more people recognizing that.
Yes, there is some past and likely some present dirty laundry..... but in this case, I fail to see the purpose behind the alleged plot?

Without giving it a lot of thought, they would use things like this to justify their existence. (we have to be vigilant fighting "terrorism". )
Isn't there enough crimes to solve that already justifies their existence, that truly exists without needing a false flag operation?

And I don't see everyday citizens, with proud careers, being corrupted so easily.... I think they are normal people, with a job to do, for the most part.... yes, there are or may be bad apples in the bunch, but I do not believe, without good evidence, that everyone is a bad Apple and so easily turned to the Dark Side.
I agree. While there likely are forces attempting to use the FBI and other alphabet agencies for illicit ends, the majority of agents, just like LEO's, are decent people trying to make a positive difference in their lives and the lives of their fellow countrymen. If you think about it, they put their lives on the line every day and sacrifice their family life (high divorce rates) for little monetary compensation, so there has to be something stronger motivating them.

For far too many it's an insatiable desire to control people.

put their lives on the line every day and sacrifice their family life (high divorce rates)
Male cops, for their part would do better on the divorce rate if they weren't so intent on fucking whores over on the street and arresting the male competition for them on false sex charges.

Female cops? Gee whiz, if their husbands ever hear they've blinded male suspects, cut their hair in prison, served adulterated food or whatever else they do for sport.

put their lives on the line every day and sacrifice their family life (high divorce rates)
Male cops, for their part would do better on the divorce rate if they weren't so intent on fucking whores over on the street and arresting the male competition for them on false sex charges.

Female cops? Gee whiz, if their husbands ever hear they've blinded male suspects, cut their hair in prison, served adulterated food or whatever else they do for sport.
I get it, you hate cops, but that doesn't change the reality that the vast majority are just ordinary people in an extraordinary job, hated when they do it and hated when they don't.

Lawyers, doctors and cops. Everybody hates them until they need one.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

Do you have anything to back that up beyond a personal belief?

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

What exactly have we been discussing? Throwing people in prison for years and years over something like pot. We are all aware of Hoover's "files".

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:
Well they actually made schizophrenic AOC who is afraid of her sink a congresswoman.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

What exactly have we been discussing? Throwing people in prison for years and years over something like pot. We are all aware of Hoover's "files".

Then you agree that those arrested in the pseudo insurrection should be released?

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

Wow, you just identified and described every Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist......

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

Then you agree that those arrested in the pseudo insurrection should be released?

I support the people's right to protest. I have also said that you have to accept the consequences.

In the 60's people protested. They got the dogs sicced on them. They got arrested. People looked at this and said "this isn't right, we have to enact changes". The same thing has happened with police reform.

Good luck getting people to agree to reinstate the little man. I fully supported the people's right to protest, I thought what they were protesting over was extremely stupid. This is exactly what I said on that day.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

Wow, you just identified and described every Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist......

Some are too controlling. We have far too many of those kinds of people.

I get it, you hate cops, but that doesn't change the reality that the vast majority are just ordinary people in an extraordinary job, hated when they do it and hated when they don't.
That dammed police union (FBIAA et al.) has gone outside the law to exact vengeance on ordinary people and press false mental health, criminal, civil, and sex charges against people who have done no wrong — slandered the names of innocent ones and destroyed our lives without cause.
Lawyers, doctors and cops. Everybody hates them until they need one.
The practice of medicine as a branch of law will meet a horrible end and must be stopped with all necessary force.

To think that health care consists in forcing people against their will to take "healing" or "healthful" regimens of medications or vaccinations and to restrain them against their will from engaging in activities or enjoying freedoms that are deemed "unhealthful" in the opinion of doctors.

The aggressive and extortionate dealing of illegal "recreational" or "addictive" mind altering drugs on a prescription basis is another area of serious crime on the part of doctors that will also need to conquered and fought off without regard to collateral damages in the "medical" industry.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

That's policy as set by politicians eager to score political points. We're talking about the rank and file cops and FBI agents, not the guys voting on legislation and setting penalties for crimes. We're not even talking about judges imposing long sentences on people.

That's policy as set by politicians eager to score political points. We're talking about the rank and file cops and FBI agents, not the guys voting on legislation and setting penalties for crimes. We're not even talking about judges imposing long sentences on people.
It's the same policy dictated by city hall, enforced throughout the ranks of law enforcement at all levels, and railroaded through a forced-confession guilty-plea-only federal state local court system of mixed and inconsistent jurisdiction.

It's the same policy dictated by city hall, enforced throughout the ranks of law enforcement at all levels, and railroaded through a forced-confession guilty-plea-only federal state local court system of mixed and inconsistent jurisdiction.
Again, you're talking about sentencing in the court room. The rank and file cop and FBI agent doesn't impose sentences in court room.

Again, you're talking about sentencing in the court room. The rank and file cop and FBI agent doesn't impose sentences in court room.
Bullshit. They railroad you right on through to a long prison sentence on a forced confession with a mental health adjudication to make sure your gun rights are revoked even if you're let off the original charge.

Bullshit. They railroad you right on through to a long prison sentence on a forced confession with a mental health adjudication to make sure your gun rights are revoked even if you're let off the original charge.
Again, that's all done in the court room with judges and lawyers, not rank and file cops and FBI agents.

Forum List

Back