Firm Overseeing Arizona Election Audit Says Court Released Secret Security Plan to Public

So what. This is a private firm owned by heavily partisan hacks and hired by partisan hacks, not a bipartisan effort. The people providing "security" even appeared to be impersonating LEOs. The results were certified by the appropriate officials a long time ago. The republicans need to stop trying to carry off their thoroughly partisan acts as somehow "official."
Now we know files were deleted to cover their tracks because of this.
Tell us why election files would be deleted in a hotly contested county that was about to be audited.
I’ll wait.

So what. This is a private firm owned by heavily partisan hacks and hired by partisan hacks, not a bipartisan effort. The people providing "security" even appeared to be impersonating LEOs. The results were certified by the appropriate officials a long time ago. The republicans need to stop trying to carry off their thoroughly partisan acts as somehow "official."
Tell us why election files would be deleted in a hotly contested county that was about to be audited.
I’ll wait.
Sounds like it's time for a recount....

Oh, wait....

That means the Fucktard didn't get any votes, doesn't it???? :laughing0301:

I’ll wait.
The election was certified over half a year ago. Nothing is contested except for your claims at sanity.

I’ll wait.
The election was certified over half a year ago. Nothing is contested except for your claims at sanity.
Is that why the audit is exposing the election was stolen and evidence destroyed?

I’ll wait.
Is that why the audit is exposing the election was stolen and evidence destroyed?

Windham Recount Update: Vast Difference in Audit Totals Between GOP and Dem Candidates Is Enough Evidence to Scrap the Voting Machines​

This supposed "audit" is a hoax. How does "Cyber Ninjas" have any authority? It is a private company of suspicious origins. The release of its "security plan" is of no consequence.

Forum List

Back