Fire, graffiti at Jewish-owned business 'targeted,' being probed as hate-motivated: Toronto police

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Decades of manufacturing threats and spreading hatred against Jews and America and now REAL threats have come full circle.

None of this surprises me. Pretending that libertarians and those who support America and Israel are the threat while such people walked around with free reign. I am guessing it gets worse as Israel continues their fight against Hamas.

The business had its windows broken in the incident, but no one was reported to be injured.

According to officials, police and firefighters were called to the scene at about 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday. When firefighters arrived, they saw smoke coming from the rear. Fire crews entered the building and quickly extinguished the blaze.

Gray said officers found the graffiti on the outside of the building at the same time that the fire was discovered.

She said police suspect the incident was motivated by hate and believe it was committed "with bias or prejudice."

"We're very early on in the investigation and I must highlight when I say it's organized, they didn't just happen upon this business. Let's be not silly here. These people have targeted this business and so that means they've been here before," she said.

Forum List

Back