Finally I agree with the Trump Admin about something

WWII was not all about the Jews, and Holocaust remembrance day is how they took over WWII and made it about them. Judea also declared war on Germany in 1933. Good for them finally got one thing right.

The National WWII Museum | New Orleans: Learn: For Students: WWII by the Numbers: World-Wide Deaths

WWII is ancient history...yet we see hollywood so hung up on it...movie after movie about WWII. Like that is the only war in our history...well there have been a few about the recent conflicts but way too many about WWII.

Hollywood is out of touch with the majority of Americans....constantly propagandizing trash and speaking of trash...lest we forget madonna, the kerdashians and their ilk who are constantly thrust into the media spotlight with their utter stupidity. Disgusting.

Hitler would have killed the Jews with or without WWII

Holocaust remembrance is a great vehicle to say.....Never Again

Trump supports Israel far far more than Obama or Hillary so this is all just more fake news and outrage for the useful idiots. Did Japan care about the Jews? Haven't seen that. The genocide was a true horror but was not the only thing WW2 was all about.

WWII was not all about the Jews, and Holocaust remembrance day is how they took over WWII and made it about them. Judea also declared war on Germany in 1933. Good for them finally got one thing right.

The National WWII Museum | New Orleans: Learn: For Students: WWII by the Numbers: World-Wide Deaths

WWII is ancient history...yet we see hollywood so hung up on it...movie after movie about WWII. Like that is the only war in our history...well there have been a few about the recent conflicts but way too many about WWII.

Hollywood is out of touch with the majority of Americans....constantly propagandizing trash and speaking of trash...lest we forget madonna, the kerdashians and their ilk who are constantly thrust into the media spotlight with their utter stupidity. Disgusting.
I read your post with a smile and a sigh, secure in the knowledge you will be more understanding someday.

I read your post with a smile and a sigh, secure in the knowledge you will be more understanding someday.

Ignorance is forever

/---- WWII isn't ancient history. We're still living in the aftermath of WWII that changed the course of history. Now you want to talk about ancient wars then --- The Third Punic War resulted in the destruction of Carthage and was fought between 149 BC and 146 BC.

/--- What's interesting is that Hitler's first plan was to export the German Jews to a new homeland in the Middle East not far from present day Israel. But WWII got in the way.

Trump supports Israel far far more than Obama or Hillary so this is all just more fake news and outrage for the useful idiots. Did Japan care about the Jews? Haven't seen that. The genocide was a true horror but was not the only thing WW2 was all about.
You`re correct. Trump is the terrorists best recruiter since Gomer Bush. What has Israel ever done for us btw?

I doubt it and I doubt the events of WWII and Jews, it was about Poland. I also doubt Trump meant it as he is and has been surrounded by jews and even in his family. Just a ploy.

You`re correct. Trump is the terrorists best recruiter since Gomer Bush. What has Israel ever done for us btw?

Is that why terrorism spread to more countries than ever under Obama?

I doubt it and I doubt the events of WWII and Jews, it was about Poland. I also doubt Trump meant it as he is and has been surrounded by jews and even in his family. Just a ploy.

Hitler was quite clear about his views on the Jews. He also began identifying and rounding up Jews before the war began in 1939. His first action upon invading Poland was to round up the Jews

Hitler was quite clear about his views on the Jews. He also began identifying and rounding up Jews before the war began in 1939. His first action upon invading Poland was to round up the Jews

It wasn't about the jews, but Jews from the UK did declare war on Germany in 1933 and no he did not like the Jews taking over the German country, but Poland had been expanding and Poland and Germany became close and so the British (got jealous) and Poland made a pack in 1939. Also Poland was anti jews as well.
Read about the Jewish Danzigers and the port of Danzig.

Could be. Unlike his predecessor, Obama didn`t let hijackers take down our skyscrapers. They`re looking for easier targets.

Could be. Unlike his predecessor, Obama didn`t let hijackers take down our skyscrapers. They`re looking for easier targets.
Who let that happen? Clinton? He was president when the plan was being carried out.

Sounds like you've done too much LSD. Didn't make it back home, didya?

Who let that happen? Clinton? He was president when the plan was being carried out.

Funny isn't it how no planes few into other asbestos filled high rises that would cost an arm and a leg to take down and or fix, and asbestos filled buildings are not allowed to be demoed.

Funny isn't it how no planes few into other asbestos filled high rises that would cost an arm and a leg to take down and or fix, and asbestos filled buildings are not allowed to be demoed.
Oh Jesus, a 9/11 truther.

Oh Jesus, a 9/11 truther.

You know it. I suspect Bibi of being a mastermind of it and his dad for putting it into his head. I find it amazing how people believe the made up story of it.

Forum List

Back