Zone1 Final Chicago tally for Memorial Day Weekend: 44 SHOT, 9 KILLED. BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

Let’s not rush to judgment. It isn’t the shooters.

It’s the guns.

And the bullets.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Those bullets on their own jump into those guns. Then, without a human around, they create legs and go shoot blacks.
Time for Blacks to realize their Black and White Democrat Party leaders don’t care about mass killings of Blacks. Stop voting for Democrats.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Those bullets on their own jump into those guns. Then, without a human around, they create legs and go shoot blacks.
Time for Blacks to realize their Black and White Democrat Party leaders don’t care about mass killings of Blacks. Stop voting for Democrats.
I’m curious if you realize that I was being sarcastic?

Leaving the racial component out of your post, I happen to agree that Gina don’t shoot themselves.

This type of carnage is expected in places like Chad and Yemen, not in America.

I'm not from there. I read this sort of thing from there, all the time. I thought it was just the Chicago way. It definitely happens in America. They seem to like it that way, as they don't change it. If they don't care, I don't care. I have no plans to visit. I don't even like landing and taking off in Chicago.

Why do we have to take a back seat to other murderous nations?
We don't, just keep electing Soros backed, radical, leftist Democrats as law enforcement officials. 'Afore ya know it' why we be right up dere with Jamaica, Venezuela, Chad, etc.

Last edited:
The disparity between the number shot, and the number killed is disconcerting to say the least. I think it's time we had the "marksmanship talk"...

I’m curious if you realize that I was being sarcastic?

Leaving the racial component out of your post, I happen to agree that Gina don’t shoot themselves.
I know. Thus, the laugh. Can’t leave the racial component out. Why doesn’t the media (except for Fox) focus on these mass shootings? And why don’t the politicians, mostly all Black, focus on these mass shootings? The latter is easy as the politicians want to keep Black voters in constrained fear for their votes. I guess the media being 95% Democrats want the same thing so they keep the Black Ghetto populations also constrained and in fear for Democrats votes.

At the risk of being serious: that’s not just 9 dead people. It’s the families and loved ones of 9 dead people.

And obviously hefty ass anti gun laws don’t serve the purpose. So what do we blame next?

Maybe, just possibly, we can all recognize that stringent anti gun laws just aren’t the answer. So maybe the issue isn’t the guns themselves. Maybe it has more to do with the current culture and maybe it has a lot to do with fucking mental illness.

At the risk of being serious: that’s not just 9 dead people. It’s the families and loved ones of 9 dead people.

And obviously hefty ass anti gun laws don’t serve the purpose. So what do we blame next?

Maybe, just possibly, we can all recognize that stringent anti gun laws just aren’t the answer. So maybe the issue isn’t the guns themselves. Maybe it has more to do with the current culture and maybe it has a lot to do with fucking mental illness.
How much you wanna wager on the notion that the shooters come from single mother households..?

This type of carnage is expected in places like Chad and Yemen, not in America.

The total is in! As of 5:09 AM, "at least" 50 shot, 10 killed.

Chicago shootings: 50 shot, 10 fatally, in Memorial Day weekend gun violence across city, police say

But they'll probably discover more bodies as the day goes on.

How did other cities do this weekend?
Why the infatuation with Chicago?
They are not even in the top 10 in murder rate
Not even in the top 10? Then post a link to nine other cities that have higher murder rates in Chicago or retract your post. Why do Leftists like you want to perpetuate the Chicago Black Kill Zones?

Not even in the top 10? Then post a link to nine other cities that have higher murder rates in Chicago or retract your post. Why do Leftists like you want to perpetuate the Chicago Black Kill Zones?

It's actually true, there are 19 cities more violent than Chicago, virtually ALL of them run by DemoKKKrats, most have been run by DemoKKKrats for many decades.

They LOVE this kind of violence.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat