Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Um, CNBC. It's been well reported. Stop watching CNN.

So you think the book is 100% accurate?

1704428094675.png

According to the book, your blob sold the presidency. You sure you want to die on that hill?

Good thing gop is in power or dems would want to prove files are false
But the press will twist this as trump did and Clinton didn’t

The files confirm he was not listed in the files. Not that he never got him an Epstein hooker of any age.

you do realize that this is just a single person recollection that she never say trump at the island.

This does not proof that Trump never visit the island only that this one witness never saw him.

In that deposition, Giuffre was asked if she saw Trump at Epstein’s home, on his island or at properties in New Mexico or New York. She responded each time that, to her recollection, she did not.

One person recollection is not proof that Trump never visited the island

Trump has flown on Epstein airplane at least 6 times. The destination is Florida. Epstein island does not have an airplane landing strip.

access to the island is by boat or by 3 helicopters that Epstein owned.

So far the only person who would know if Trump as at the island is the guy who died in his cell and the female who I believe is in jail .

She knows everything and if she decides to talk , I would like to believe that Trump would be finished as a politician but its clear that his supporters do not care.
I believe you have quite an active imagination. You ought to go into something like daytime TV.

You couldn't keep up with Faun, pops. That's why you got grabbed. You are angry that I rub your nose into your failure.
Hmm, where did Fawn go? Looks like he bailed, all I have left is you, and you're sexually frustrated. Looks like someone got left out of the pussy grabbing LOL ( insert false outrage here)

Yes indeed, I loved it, we would rock so hard it turned into just a big Frenzy. Anything went. Nice that you could share that experience
But now you are old and decrepit. You get grabbed on message boards and your name got blotted out from the Book of Life.

But now you are old and decrepit. You get grabbed on message boards and your name got blotted out from the Book of Life.
Condolences about your sex life Arleta. I've been married for 35 years. I've seen and had it all, plus I still get it. There are 800 numbers you could call for your problems, in fact I think Trump has one. Might make you feel better to call. Did I tell you there's only one way to heaven?

Condolences about your sex life Arleta. I've been married for 35 years. I've seen and had it all, plus I still get it. There are 800 numbers you could call for your problems, in fact I think Trump has one. Might make you feel better to call. Did I tell you there's only one way to heaven?
Somewhere along the way your brain got scrambled and now you can't tell shit from shinola anymore. And you ain't going to heaven, you got blotted out and your final destination is the boiler room.

Somewhere along the way your brain got scrambled and now you can't tell shit from shinola anymore. And you ain't going to heaven, you got blotted out and your final destination is the boiler room.
Where did you get your information from. Link?

The info about your scrambled brain comes from you, right here in this thread, post #282 and just about everything you post.
I understand your frustration, kind of, I've actually never had any problems sexually like you. I've led a pretty Charmed existence actually. It must really suck to be you. Did you try 1-800 Trump yet?

Forum List

Back