Fewer Than 3 in 10 Voters Under 30 Approve of Biden

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is disastrous for the Dems. They don't have to vote for the Republicsn candidate, they just won't show up.

The Vegetable doesn't inspire anyone to head to the polls. It'll take a lot more cheating to steal the next election

This is disastrous for the Dems. They don't have to vote for the Republicsn candidate, they just won't show up.

The Vegetable doesn't inspire anyone to head to the polls. It'll take a lot more cheating to steal the next election

They don't need them to vote.

Biden sucks. The guys a complete loser and completely screwed in the head...Thousands of people have died because of his and harris's policies and most have to deal with his insane inflation.

Find another source besides world nutjob daily.

70% of the under 30 democrats want someone much more liberal. And considering the disaster that this guy turned out to be, the party may go a different way.

Biden always has "Health Issues" as a way to gracefully bow out. The republicans can't say much about that, since they spent 4 years talking about his bad health.

Biden always has "Health Issues" as a way to gracefully bow out. The republicans can't say much about that, since they spent 4 years talking about his bad health.

I don't think there's any doubt that he has "health issues". I think the chances that Biden will run for re-election are virtually non-existent, and in fact I think there's a good chance he'll resign before his 1st term is up. Especially if the Dems lose both the House and the Senate next year.

70% of the under 30 democrats want someone much more liberal. And considering the disaster that this guy turned out to be, the party may go a different way.

Don't worry the GOP will put up Trump and Biden has to do nothing...

GOP hasn't figured out Trump can't win, he is a proven looser... Trump never won the popular vote, Hillary problem is nobody could believe she could loose and didn't turn up... That trick won't work twice... People love to show up and make the Orange Looser cry....

I don't think there's any doubt that he has "health issues". I think the chances that Biden will run for re-election are virtually non-existent, and in fact I think there's a good chance he'll resign before his 1st term is up. Especially if the Dems lose both the House and the Senate next year.
Biden is in far better shape than Trump... Both mentally and physically...

This is the usual projection shit, accuse the opposition of what your worried about first...

81 million votes! :icon_rolleyes:
Not that WE (D) Love Biden.
81 Million votes to get con man don out of office.
Can't stand Biden either, but the goal of removing POS trump was accomplished.

Is he (POS trump) still "YOUR GUY" in 2024?

So what? It's the dead voters that got him elected...there's a lot more dead mail-in ballot voters than people under 30. Thats his true base.

My guess is that the 2.5 0r 2.7 voters left don't really support Biden but are part of the loyal diminishing democrat base.

Your World Nut Daily analysis is bullshit. The actual poll states
Biden's numbers aren't very high, but they are still higher than trumps were.

A national poll of America’s 18- to 29-year-olds released today by the Institute of Politics at Harvard Kennedy School indicates that a majority of young Americans believe that our democracy is “in trouble” or “failing.” While most young Biden voters are satisfied with their vote, President Biden’s job approval (46%) has dropped 13 percentage points among young Americans since the IOP’s Spring 2021 Poll, including a 10-point drop among young Democrats and 14-point drop among Independents.

Biden is in far better shape than Trump... Both mentally and physically...
271.gif

81,LOL,LOL

Sureeeeeee

Forum List

Back