Fetterman's wife....right by his side....er um....maybe not.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Off to Canada! Off to New York! Off to Pennsylvania! Thata girl! Dodging the media shes says.....but wait. There's plenty of media in Canada and they are just as interested in American Politics as they are in Canadian.
I found her tweet to be particularly interesting though....

"
Gisele Barreto Fetterman
@giselefetterman
·
Feb 24

We did some scary things but we did them together. We ziplined over Niagara Falls and August got stuck . We talked about flexibility and the need to always have an open heart and an open mind.
"

Hmmmmm that's kind of a weird tweet eh? But then again she appears to be a normally healthy
young woman who might be lacking something from a disabled husband no?

Am I being cynical here?

Why the hell isn't this woman where she belongs? By her husband's side. I actually feel bad for the guy.

Kinda reminds me of a Kenny Rogers song...

Off to Canada! Off to New York! Off to Pennsylvania! Thata girl! Dodging the media shes says.....but wait. There's plenty of media in Canada and they are just as interested in American Politics as they are in Canadian.
I found her tweet to be particularly interesting though....

"
Gisele Barreto Fetterman
@giselefetterman
·
Feb 24

We did some scary things but we did them together. We ziplined over Niagara Falls and August got stuck . We talked about flexibility and the need to always have an open heart and an open mind.
"

Hmmmmm that's kind of a weird tweet eh? But then again she appears to be a normally healthy
young woman who might be lacking something from a disabled husband no?

Am I being cynical here?

Why the hell isn't this woman where she belongs? By her husband's side. I actually feel bad for the guy.

Kinda reminds me of a Kenny Rogers song...

Did you read Fetterman's letter? It is disjointed and severely messed up. It makes me think he had a stroke and now they are lying to cover it up and keep from having to do a special election.

Did you read Fetterman's letter? It is disjointed and severely messed up. It makes me think he had a stroke and now they are lying to cover it up and from having to do a special election.
Yeah I saw some of it.....while I am angry that the left pushed him into this I have to say I actually feel bad for the guy...he's dying right in front of our eyes and It looks to me like his wife is getting
her Jollies on the side in the mean time IMO. Her tweet gives me the shivers. The whole thing sucks.... I've seen this kind of thing before and it makes me sick.

JO

Yeah I saw some of it.....while I am angry that the left pushed him into this I have to say I actually feel bad for the guy...he's dying right in front of our eyes and It looks to me like his wife is getting
her Jollies on the side in the mean time IMO. Her tweet gives me the shivers. The whole thing sucks.... I've seen this kind of thing before and it makes me sick.

JO

She figures Shapiro will appoint her in case hubby dies. But if he dies there will be a special election in November 2024.

Did you read Fetterman's letter? It is disjointed and severely messed up. It makes me think he had a stroke and now they are lying to cover it up and keep from having to do a special election.
If they are allowed to ignore and hide this until August then I blame the media and Dems in DC as well as the hack Leftist governor.

Forum List

Back