Fetterman gets relaxed Senate dress code

I thought some of the "restrictions" on women were .... something horny old men would get upset about like "uncovered shoulders."

But keeping a sport coat and tie in your office to wear on the senate floor? I mean, grow up!

I thought some of the "restrictions" on women were .... something horny old men would get upset about like "uncovered shoulders."

But keeping a sport coat and tie in your office to wear on the senate floor? I mean, grow up!
Absolutely. Everyone should look alike. What do sport coats and ties accomplish?

Absolutely. Everyone should look alike. What do sport coats and ties accomplish?
They denote that one realizes one is attending some event where a coat and tie is required to show that participants recognize they represent something more than ... their shorts.

And, that's really business casual. It's not even "professional." And imo that's ok, because not so many of us have places to go where suits are required anymore. Weddings, christening (or similar events in other religions) ... a lot of those are now casual events. But even 20 years ago, that might have been different.

But debating whether we send weapons to places, or judge how much people need to actually survive .... they can at least pretend to show they are considering something of importance.

They denote that one realizes one is attending some event where a coat and tie is required to show that participants recognize they represent something more than ... their shorts.

And, that's really business casual. It's not even "professional." And imo that's ok, because not so many of us have places to go where suits are required anymore. Weddings, christening (or similar events in other religions) ... a lot of those are now casual events. But even 20 years ago, that might have been different.

But debating whether we send weapons to places, or judge how much people need to actually survive .... they can at least pretend to show they are considering something of importance.
3 paragraphs of not answering my question. Do politicians make better decisions if they`re wearing an $800 suit? I am kind of partial to the Jerry Garcia ties I`ll admit. Living 20 miles from Braddock, maybe I`ll drop one off for him.

3 paragraphs of not answering my question. Do politicians make better decisions if they`re wearing an $800 suit? I am kind of partial to the Jerry Garcia ties I`ll admit.
imo they make better decisions when they consider their responsibilities, but MORE IMPORTANTLY, they show they make an effort to show voters they actually consider the issues rather than listen to podcasts

Janitor Fetterman.jpg

Dems got the youth.

Millennials Are Not an Exception. They’ve Moved to the Right.​

Over the last decade, almost every cohort of voters under 50 has shifted rightward.

Millennials Are Not an Exception. They’ve Moved to the Right.

Fetterman seems brain damaged because he seems to have no regard for others. He's a spoiled rich kid whose parents' supported him until now. I think he exhibits some form of psychopathy. Mentally ill people who do not have the capability of empathy as shown by their disregard of even he most basic human understandings and interactions. He has no care for anyone and has no shame. To him, that's just the way it is. He needs help.

The Babylon Bee.

Senate Relaxes Rules To Allow Fetterman To Take Baths In Reflecting Pool

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a gracious move of bipartisanship, the Senate voted to relax rules to allow their freshman Senator Jabba The Fetterman to take a bath in the reflecting pool.

The rules were immediately relaxed after the Senator from Transylvania described how he would fall into a deep depression were he to not be allowed to bathe naked in the reflecting pool.

:113:

1695684218102.png

The Babylon Bee.

Senate Relaxes Rules To Allow Fetterman To Take Baths In Reflecting Pool

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a gracious move of bipartisanship, the Senate voted to relax rules to allow their freshman Senator Jabba The Fetterman to take a bath in the reflecting pool.

The rules were immediately relaxed after the Senator from Transylvania described how he would fall into a deep depression were he to not be allowed to bathe naked in the reflecting pool.

:113:

View attachment 834207
Does the Babylon Bee have ANY witty writers on staff?

Forum List

Back