Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”

You'reOTE="Asclepias, post: 9986519, member: 44774"]
Oh, for sure. Loser.
I stay winning. White girls everywhere agree.

Racist trash.

:laugh:

How is that racist? She loves Black men but thinks white men are fine for others.

You're both racist trash.

Sorry I hurt your feelings. Youre getting boring now so peace out home slice.[/QUOTE]
I have my own sniggas bar already. White women on every continent have clamored for it.
Oh, for sure. Loser.
I stay winning. White girls everywhere agree.

Asclepias,
Any White woman who does the deed with a negro is committing bestality. They might think twice if they knew that negroes were three times more likely to carry herpes than Whites and nine times more likely to carry chlamydia. And who knows what other cooties.

Ironic you mention bestiality. White men are proficient at that type of sexual expression. Most of them are sexual molesters of animals. Meanwhile white women must be heavy into bestality. Then they go back and sleep with their white men and sigh in disappointment.

You're the cancer in America.

Busted again....gains whites had from 350 years of white AA
And you now state I had nothing to do with previous policy...
So tell me oh great one, which white people are we talking about who should "give up the gains" they've made?
I don't "hate" AA. I always thought in theory it was a good idea. But when it became a political tool in the hands of ambitious elected office holders, it became a bludgeon.
AA was being used to promote a political agenda.
And how in the hell can anyone living today fight that which happened in past?

Busted again? What is it you think you are catching me in? :lol:

You personally dont have any power or relevance. i'm talking about the racist system that is in place and owned by whites in general. When I say "you" dont get confused. I dont know you. I'm talking about whites in general. Stop whining about AA if you are not going to give reparations. Especially since white women benefit the most from it. If you thought AA was a good idea in theory what were your reasons for it? Thats not consistent with your denial whites benefited from 350 years of white AA. You can fight what happened in the past by teaching the feral members of your race to shut up when a Black man is explaining how life is for a Black man. If you want true discussion you need to curb your dogs. There cant be any peace until there is understanding.

You dont have to refer to me as great one. I'm not that full of myself.
Ahh, come on now.....Don't try the "hey it wasn't me" nonsense.
Power or relevance? HUH?
Here's a newsflash...That racist system you claim to exist, doesn't.
"Stop whining about AA if you are not going to give reparations....
OK, reparations....FUCKING forget it. Not gonna happen. and no one owes you a God Damned thing.
Now, show me where I whined about AA...Classic.
In theory, AA could have been a wonderful program that LIFTED those into jobs and classrooms that normally would not have been in them.
The practice by which AA was implemented was flawed in that instead of opening doors for the target audience, closed doors for those who were qualified to be in them. At that point AA was changed to a quota system for political purposes.
The Bakke case at U Cal Davis is a perfect example. Bakke argued he as a qualified candidate for a seat in the University was excluded based on a quota system that allowed not for a certain number of shall we say "disadvantaged" candidates, but in fact excluded whites once a certain number of white students was attained.
The University argued ( unsuccessfully) that the goal of their admittance policy was to achieve a representative number of each demographic group in the State of California. A nearly impossible task BTW, however that was not the purpose of any AA meaning. The purpose was to include. AA together with the university's admittance policy was used to exclude those who were not members of the protected classes. The California State Supreme Court struck down the law permitting racial quotas and set asides. The ruling was made deliberately narrow as to apply only to the U of California system.
This is representative of my objection to AA.
Another example.
A friend with which I grew up applied to the U of Pennsylvania. An Ivy league school. In his original application he neglected to reveal that he had a 1/8th Hispanic heritage. He reapplied with the corrected information and was subsequently accepted.
And finally, another friend of mine whop was originally hired into the Steamfitters union in New York City. Once he worked for a mandated period of time, he was told to go to the union office to apply for his "book". He found out that because of a union policy that the apprentice program was under AA and at that time the quota for Whites was filled.
He had to wait almost a year before a slot opened.
Any normal person would see this as alarming and unjust.
I see nothing alarming or unjust about any of your examples so I must not be normal. Whites had AA for 350 years with no quotas. How do you suppose the inequities are going to be rectified unless you either implement AA and disadvantage some whites or pay reparations? I'd really like to hear your theory on how that stolen time can be handed back to Black and other people of color here in the US to build the legacies that whites had 350 years to do..
First lets get off the 350 years nonsense. Narrow it down to the beginning of the industrial revolution, shall we?
These made up numbers to be used in cheap arguments and 10 second political soundbites and other "whine fests" are boring. And untrue..
Now, the problem is these programs go after the wrong people. Those that prevented equality are no longer with us. Those living in the present have committed no crime. They have no ties to them. This idea of reparations and racial set asides is illogical and unjust.
Your response "I see nothing unjust" is not a genuine response. It is one of anger and hate,. You are pissed off at white people. You have a chip on your shoulder. You cheer lead for things such as AA because you see them being used to "get even" and here is the statement YOU made which confirms that. "How do you suppose the inequities are going to be rectified unless you either implement AA and disadvantage some whites or pay reparations?" ..Yeah well it doesn't work that way.
Let's just say for a moment there was a court which would have to be not of this planet made a ruling that black people were to be given ( I love that one..."GIMME") money for reparations....Who do you think would implement such a thing? Who would be put in charge of collecting it? And who would pay it? If you think you are going to somehow be handed a "white people check", you're living in a fucking parallel universe. First, it would NEVER happen. Second if it did, well I'd not want to be the one who makes that announcement.
Your side has played it's last hand on this issue. In places all over the country racial quotas are being struck down by the courts. Even in democrat thick blue states.
The inequities are gone. Go to any city government employment office. Government employment is THE place for racial quotas. Even labor unions have them. slowly these are being dropped as time passes because they are no longer needed.
Your argument is specious at best. Illogical to its core.
Here you are claiming to be a success in business and you are miserable. I cannot feature that.
They can't get an ID card to vote, but I bet they'd be lining up for blocks if they needed an ID to collect reparations.

They already do, I bet every single one of them who "can't get ID to vote" receive some sort of government assistance, which you simply can't get without ID.

Nelson Mandella supported voter ID. He was a racist.
Neslon Mandela was not American. He lived in South Africa and the Black people were the majority.

Why do YOU believe that American blacks are simply too stupid to figure out how to get ID to vote?? I refuse to accept that blacks are that dumb, I've no idea why you think it's fact.

Neslon Mandela was not American. He lived in South Africa and the Black people were the majority.

Why do YOU believe that American blacks are simply too stupid to figure out how to get ID to vote?? I refuse to accept that blacks are that dumb, I've no idea why you think it's fact.
Who told you I believe that?

So you don't believe that Voter ID laws disenfranchise blacks?

You sound like a fucking idiot. Why would it disenfranchise Black people? It shouldn't be a requirement though. Where does it say you need an ID to vote?

You sound like a fucking idiot. Why would it disenfranchise Black people? It shouldn't be a requirement though. Where does it say you need an ID to vote?

I agree with you, it won't disenfranchise black people. But if that's what you believe why do you not think it should be required?

I agree with you, it won't disenfranchise black people. But if that's what you believe why do you not think it should be required?
I'm against requiring ID to exercise your constitutional rights.

What if you lose it on voting day?

What if someone screws up on your ID?

What if someone steals your ID?

What if you simply dont want one?

So, I should be able to go buy a gun without proving my identity.

You dont have to have an ID to buy a gun.

From a retail store? Yes, you certainly do

Then dont buy it from a retail store.

Then dont buy it from a retail store.

Then don't vote

Forum List

Back