Fentanyl Kills America's Kids While Joe Biden Fights Imaginary MAGA Monster

Maybe the dumbass kids should quit experimenting with street drug. Just sayin. It is not like some president here ever won a drug war. Even president's wives, came up with ideas, like "just say no".
But allowing much, much more of into the country by breaking our immigration laws is a win-win according to you??

Bla,bla, bla. Yep we get it we should ignore trying g to over throw governments, top secret compartmented documents in the wind for your problems. Sure retard.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​

No one tried to overthrow our government, shit for brains leftard liar.

Oh look, another MSM lemming.

Look in the mirror lately?
Lol, I know you are an F in retard. I love all the MAGA turds currently sitting in jail currently. It's hundreds upon hundreds. I also love all the MAGA turds on their way to jail. Absolutely loved that xon man retard Bannon getting perp walked. Don the Con pardoned him for fraud but walks for money laundering. Good stuff retard.

Lol, I know you are an F in retard. I love all the MAGA turds currently sitting in jail currently. It's hundreds upon hundreds. I also love all the MAGA turds on their way to jail. Absolutely loved that xon man retard Bannon getting perp walked. Don the Con pardoned him for fraud but walks for money laundering. Good stuff retard.
No one tried to overthrow the government, shit for brains leftard liar

I love all the MAGA turds currently sitting in jail currently. It's hundreds upon hundreds. I also love all the MAGA turds on their way to jail.
So you love the government prosecuting people based on their political beliefs?

Should have known the boot licking Trump whore would come running to defend Trump. That provision does nothing to stop drug use.
um...maybe you should read it, yes it went a long way to cut back on abuse, Xiden of course did a reversal, as he is the Cartel President, and he wants American youths to die...in particular minorities

maybe in your community…it’s true obama largely ignored it, and seems like xiden doesn’t care either…
Who was Trump's drug czar?

In 2017, the first year of the Trump presidency, a record 28,869 people died from synthetic-opioid-related overdoses, a 46.4 percent increase from the year before. Most were from fentanyl, which is 50 times more powerful than heroin. Estimates for the first eight months of 2018, the most recent available, show that an additional 20,537 Americans died — a toll on pace to exceed the previous year’s.

Who was Trump's drug czar?

In 2017, the first year of the Trump presidency, a record 28,869 people died from synthetic-opioid-related overdoses, a 46.4 percent increase from the year before. Most were from fentanyl, which is 50 times more powerful than heroin. Estimates for the first eight months of 2018, the most recent available, show that an additional 20,537 Americans died — a toll on pace to exceed the previous year’s.
yep there was a massive increase due to the new drug called fentanyl…hence why he was so aggressive in dealing with it, as i showed in my link

Forum List

Back