Fellow conservatives: Do you want McCarthy ousted? Gaetz just announced move to kick him out next week!

Should McCarthy be replaced as Speaker?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Umm, maybe elect someone who isn't mentally impaired?
perfect. All we have to do is amend the constitution to give you the sole power to vote. Only your vote will count and you will tell Oz to come back and beat Fetterman this time around.
You have fewer brain cells left than Fetterman.

I want the cool heads to prevail and the extremists defeated. How about guys?
McCarthy is aware that Democrats are people too and his deal to avoid a shutdown was not great, but it was a compromise. Compromising is what civilized (not crazy) people do.
Anyway, I don't wanna influence the poll by taking sides so I'll just leave you with a poll. Please vote. Do you want McCarthy ousted?
Word the fucked up MAGA mother-fuckers, this country doesn't like you!

Political stalemate.
McCarthy now has a small group of members who think their agenda is the correct way to go vs the full body of the GOP house. If McCarthy loses his seat to this group, someone from their group takes charge, then their agenda will have to convince the rest of the GOP that it's the way to go....which won't happen.
Political stalemate.

McCarthy is aware that Democrats are people too and his deal to avoid a shutdown was not great, but it was a compromise. Compromising is what civilized (not crazy) people do.
Anyway, I don't wanna influence the poll by taking sides so I'll just leave you with a poll. Please vote. Do you want McCarthy ousted?
Why do you still pretend to be a conservative when absolutely nobody believes you? Are you that stupid and delusional or are you just unable to stop lying?

He was correct to avoid shut down, even if it meant using democratic votes

Umm, maybe elect someone who isn't mentally impaired?

trump took this test and BRAGGED about how well he did.
He thought he was Bragging about an IQ test, proving how smart he thinks he is, but in reality, we KNOW what this test measures.

Forum List

Back