Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Feds didn't start anything. It was already started. By those idiots.
Why are they idiots?....Because they refuse to comply with what they consider to be unjust laws?
Laws that the federal government passed that allow itself to take any land it sees fit?
Look, I am no supporter of these nut jobs in places like Idaho and of course those US based Muslim terror camps.....
However, these are simple people who have lived in these lands for generations. Then the federal government shows up with paper and guns and tell these people, this land now belongs to the people of the USA".....No due process. No compensation in fair market value. It's confiscation. Plain and simple.

Amon Bundy was in it for publicity. That's it. That land had been legally purchased by the US Government ages ago.

According to Pete's woman she heard Blaine say "he's gonna stand his ground and die up there!"

Looks like the Standoff is turning into a siege now.

Wow, she just said one of the militia (Kenny) was "shot three times with his hands in the air!"

I'm relaying this from the livefeed on Pete Santilli's channel btw.

Shooting people in back or with hands up or while holding infants in their arms...the US government way!
Lon Horiuchi must have come out of retirement.

According to Pete's woman she heard Blaine say "he's gonna stand his ground and die up there!"

Wow, she just said one of the militia (Kenny) was "shot three times with his hands in the air!"

Shooting people in back or with hands up or while holding infants in their arms...the US government way!
Piece of shit should be in prison on death row

Bullshit. At worst it was manslaughter from an ACCIDENTAL shooting.

th

Sarah is on her way ....

No, these wack jobs were intentionally trying to provoke a federal response.

If any blood be shed I hope it is their's.
My source is telling me the dead is a Patriot by the name of Ryan Payne. RIP patriot.
Your source is wrong. There are no patriots with Bundy's group

These so called patriots have decided to ignore request in a civil fashion, and they lied about their intent and their word that they would leave the area of operation if the locals ask them to...
If these guys went rogue as opposed to peacefully protesting what is in their view an unjust taking of land, then they are in violation of the laws of a civilized society. And with that, are asking for trouble. Our society is only as civilized as the last line of defense to that civility.

Bullshit. At worst it was manslaughter from an ACCIDENTAL shooting.
AIMING at a door when you KNEW a woman was there since the only other male had been murdered already is MURDER. PERIOD. He aimed,he pulled the trigger KNOWING it was a female there and he saw no weapon either. Its alright even if that pos dies before we get justice we will dig his god damn grave up and torch his bones.

hate to see anyone killed though....

And remember, the head of the FBI, Mr. Comey, is a republican.... so before you right wingers start complaining and comparing to ruby ridge etc.... know it ain't a democrat heading up the FBI....

Forum List

Back