Feds charge 3 with running high-end brothels allegedly frequented by politicians

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I wonder how long they've been in business. They likely got a lot of business from immoral politicians. I think we'd all love to see the list of customers.

---The defendants allegedly rented high-end apartments, paid for women’s flights and transportation, and advertised sexual services available for hourly rates that ranged from $350 to $600.---

I wonder how long they've been in business. They likely got a lot of business from immoral politicians. I think we'd all love to see the list of customers.

---The defendants allegedly rented high-end apartments, paid for women’s flights and transportation, and advertised sexual services available for hourly rates that ranged from $350 to $600.---

That's not high end....just sayin..

~~~~~~
If the clients were Democrats we will never know. It's the same with the Jeffery Epstein records they have been hidden from the public to protect the politicians, especially Democrats..

Back durinng Watergate, the reason why Tricky Dick had the FBI raid the hotel was because of the Democrats usage of prostitutes. G. Gordon Liddy, had found the little black book of the Democrats best women and their phone numbers, but the Lame Stream Media, went after Tricky instead of those "Johns" and their prostitutes. Nothing has changed on over 60 years with the LSM.

Wouldn't be surprised if they find that these people are foreign spies trying to infiltrate and use politicians.

State and local governments stopped arresting prostitutes so what's wrong with "high end brothels"? Not paying taxes?

Everywhere from the dawn of time .
And the standard way to obtain blackmail material .
Yes, but I wonder about the party of degenerates. You know, the Democrats. It wouldn't surprise me if they got caught paying for sex.

Forum List

Back